Weapons of mass reduction

Lost 1 on Thursday :D

Just thought I'd come and say hello to you lovely people! I've signed up to do a walking half marathon at the beginning of June and today I will be doing my longest walk to date in one go which is 6 miles. Hoping I survive it lol

Lost 1lb this week x

Lost 1/2lb so back in the 12's at 12st13.5 lol gotta get past that n get further down next week
Well done on both the losses Em. :D

Wi a day early as I'm away to London for the weekend tomorrow.

Sts :) very happy with that. It's been a bad week!
Well done Kath. :D

-2lbs today for me, and back in the 12s!! 12 stone 13lbs
Fab result Em well done. :D

Gained 1/2

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Will be gone soon. :D

Forgot to update you guys, lost 1.5lbs last week just need 3.5lbs more till my 3 stone sticker! Have decided as I'm feeling suicidal this week that I'm going to start doing the 30 day shred! Should be fun.
Well done on the loss and you must be mad re the shred. :D

Stayed the same tonight. Pleased with that. Can't remember if I said I had lost 2.5lb last week. Not weighing next week because away. X
Well done on the loss and the STS. I'll log them both shortly. :D

Lost another 3lbs this week and got sotw for the 6th time this year :)
Well done ont eh loss and SOTW. :D

My week 4 result should be 8lbs lost so far, as lost a pound last week and half the week before :)

am weighing in on weds this week, and not weighing in next week as I'll be in europe on holiday but will be weighing in the day after i get back to see what the holiday damage is and get straight back on plan to get my target for May !
Will update the first page in a mo. Enjoy your holiday. :D

Lost 1 on Thursday :D
Another good loss. :D

Just thought I'd come and say hello to you lovely people! I've signed up to do a walking half marathon at the beginning of June and today I will be doing my longest walk to date in one go which is 6 miles. Hoping I survive it lol
Hope the walk goes well. :D

I need some ideas please ladies on what to do with lamb loin chops tomorrow evening on a red day :)

Ooh yay thank you! My first challenge met ever lol however after this weekends antics I fear that will change whoopsie lol

Well done to Emma (Shenzi) for being our first target member this challenge.

BTW has anyone heard from any of the folks MIA this challenge. Nor heard from Cinta or Lucia in long enough. I know Lily has been busy with Kelly and Jo has been looking after her dad but what of HF and the others?

Well done Emma x

PP - HF has left mm, Cinta is still around (via text/FB) but not posted on mm much.

Oh and I've decided to maintain for a while so I probably won't make this challenge. But I'd still like to hang about as a cheerleader if that's ok? X

Well done Emma x

PP - HF has left mm, Cinta is still around (via text/FB) but not posted on mm much.

Thanks for the update Lisa. What happened to HF did the mm police get her or was it her choice? I'll maybe post on Cinta's page and see if we can coax her back. :D

Oh and I've decided to maintain for a while so I probably won't make this challenge. But I'd still like to hang about as a cheerleader if that's ok? X

Fine by me, it wouldn't be the same without you hun. :D

Thanks for the update Lisa. What happened to HF did the mm police get her or was it her choice? I'll maybe post on Cinta's page and see if we can coax her back. :D

Fine by me, it wouldn't be the same without you hun. :D
HF is fine. No police action she just didn't have much time to post and so chose to come away from mm altogether. We still text loads though :)

I'll hang around then. Thanks x

Whoop whoop! Well done.

I'm hoping for something in the right direction this week.

Think I need a proper kick up the backside today, on a total sabotage thing atm, can't get motivated to exercise can't be bothered to eat properly either. I'm not eating badly but definitely not food optimising properly, just want to eat loads of biscuits - ok they're the special k ones hut even so!

OK a quick update - I weighed in 2 weeks ago just before I went away and lost 3lbs :) so only 4lbs off target. However I haven't weighed in since I got back and won't be able to until next week i don't think! fingers crossed my holiday gains can be minimised with a strict week on plan :) good luck ladies, not long now until the end of the challange -I have 2 more weigh ins so its a bit tight (depending on my holiday gains) but I'm hoping to budge the last 4lbs :)

Back