Weapons of mass reduction

I just had the same as Lisa! Last nights leftover pasta bake. I tried a new way of doing it by using Philly light and milk mixed as the sauce with some mozzarella synned and divided up it was really low and I've just polished off the last of it with soya yog and blueberries for pudding and a coffee. Did a killer session of aqua Zumba this morning and did the same session yesterday so I'm very achey! We have some very distant French relatives over tonight as they are staying with Mother in law. I've doing a big salad with anchovies and parmesan and a huge sw lasagne and doing berries and meringue and quark for pudd so it should be ok foodwise.

Hiya, can I join please? ;)

I'd like to lose 12 pounds. I usually WI on thursdays, though doing wednesday this week and next.

Welcome Cinta!!!! :D

Hope you feel better HF. Hope it's not man flu ;)

No seriously you must eat something x

Lucia Lucia said:
I just had the same as Lisa! Last nights leftover pasta bake. I tried a new way of doing it by using Philly light and milk mixed as the sauce with some mozzarella synned and divided up it was really low and I've just polished off the last of it with soya yog and blueberries for pudding and a coffee. Did a killer session of aqua Zumba this morning and did the same session yesterday so I'm very achey! We have some very distant French relatives over tonight as they are staying with Mother in law. I've doing a big salad with anchovies and parmesan and a huge sw lasagne and doing berries and meringue and quark for pudd so it should be ok foodwise.
Lucia! I'm exhausted just reading this! Lol. Sounds good though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
Sw quiche :)
I still haven't hit round to making that! I assume it's good or you'd not be eating it :)

lisajade said:
Hiya, can I join please? ;)

I'd like to lose 12 pounds. I usually WI on thursdays, though doing wednesday this week and next.
Yay. Welcome fellow Lisa :D

Harebell Fairy said:
Wow lucia, I thought I had a busy day! Go you! :)

Welcome Lisa jade be prepared to be mass reduced! ;-)

Lisa haven't caught man flu..... Just feel bleugh... And don't fancy food.... My bed and a sleep should sort me out!

Boo to feeling bleugh!!! Hope it goes away soon x

Hope you feel better soon harebell.

I don't know how my life got so busy! I also took little to the doctors first thing for an ear infection, did some shopping and giving myself til 2 pm then need to Russell up the meal for tonight and do a sw cake ready for the buffet night at group tomorrow! Hubby asked if I could mow the front lawn before the frogs arrive but I politely told him where to go!!!

Whatever you are all doing have a lovely day!

Lucia Lucia said:

I don't know how my life got so busy! I also took little to the doctors first thing for an ear infection, did some shopping and giving myself til 2 pm then need to Russell up the meal for tonight and do a sw cake ready for the buffet night at group tomorrow! Hubby asked if I could mow the front lawn before the frogs arrive but I politely told him where to go!!!

Tell hubby to mow the lawn! I mean your good but not superwoman!!! ;)

Sadly I have never enjoyed a single SW dessert recipe I have tried :( So I just have the occassional normal one and syn it, or stick to a cereal bar. I would love a tasty bit of cake though...

Hi all! Can I join in on the mass reduction!

I think I will go for 14lbs. I.go to a class on a Monday :)

Everyone seems.to be talking of holidays and toad trips, I need a holiday!

Lucia what soya yoghurt do you get, is it low syns? Presumably there are no free ones?

X

lisajade said:
Sadly I have never enjoyed a single SW dessert recipe I have tried :( So I just have the occassional normal one and syn it, or stick to a cereal bar. I would love a tasty bit of cake though...

I love a good roulade. Have you tried that?

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah it was gud my first attempt thou so may mess about with it abit plus it was really filling and i only made a small one put onions ham and fresh tomatoes in it xx

Sounds yummy :)

jayde1148 said:

Lucia what soya yoghurt do you get, is it low syns? Presumably there are no free ones?

X
Welcome Jayde :)

I need a holiday too! We can pout together ;)

WMR target holiday then, we will leave the men at home pouting lol

X
I use the alpro plain one on the green pot 125g is 57 cals so I call it 3 syns.

I also use the alpro soya light milk in red carton 500mls for a healthy a and very creamy tasting

shenzi said:
WMR target holiday then, we will leave the men at home pouting lol
And go to the Olympics?!
Harebell Fairy said:
Oh toad trip sounds interesting! ;-) he he!!!

I can join in the holiday talk! I'm off on 1st sept! Woop woop!

Welcome Jayde :) good to see you here. Xx

You said toad! Lol :p

Ooohhhh I really fancy making quiche now, I may have to make some tonight to have tomorrow lunchtime and evening :D

Going shopping tonight to stock up on fruit and meal ideas for the rest of the week, Chris wants me to get the individual portions as of monday next week so I don't waste any while we're away :giggle:

Am loving all this holiday talk, feel sooooooo much better in this challenge :woohoo:

Well, its official, I now have a WMR ticker on my signature :) Can't wait to get it moving!

A toad trip sounds awesome by the way :D

lisajade said:
Well, its official, I now have a WMR ticker on my signature :) Can't wait to get it moving!

A toad trip sounds awesome by the way :D

Yay!!!

Just realised, we have a Lisa, a Jayde and a Lisajade :)

Back