Weapons of mass reduction

Has anyone heard of the muller milkshakes that were mentioned either on the website or in the magazine? I'm sure I read it in someone's journal.

Am so tempted to try it tomorrow, would we need to syn it, or will it be syn free do you think?

Hehe looking forward to a toad trip lol, stupid phone!

Not sure about the milkshakes em but I guess if you blended your A allowance and the muller it would be x

Hehe looking forward to a toad trip lol, stupid phone!

Not sure about the milkshakes em but I guess if you blended your A allowance and the muller it would be x

:giggle: a toad trip, like wind in the willows :D

was thinking of chucking in some ice cubes to thicken it up too :D

EmmyR1984 said:
:giggle: a toad trip, like wind in the willows :D

was thinking of chucking in some ice cubes to thicken it up too :D

Or add natural yoghurt? Mullers are quite runny

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my gosh... I can see I am gonna have trouble keeping up with this thread! (I love it!!)

Over 2 pages in an hour... God help me by 5 o'clock tonight, I will have hours of reading to catch up on!

Welcome Jayde :)

I had 3 pages to catch up when I woke up lol I like busy threads although always scared off missing something! ;)

Well that's the front lawn done now and some watering.

I had the mullershakes half muller half alpro light milk and used the milk from allowance and had with a meal and called it free. It's good with toffee and the vanilla. Never affected my losses.

Right catch you all after my guests have gone which could be rather late!

Happy chatting

I have my last weigh in for may tonight, I had a few days off plan so I'm hoping for a STS at the very best. I will take it on the chin :) The timing of this challenge couldn't be better for me :D

lisajade said:
I have my last weigh in for may tonight, I had a few days off plan so I'm hoping for a STS at the very best. I will take it on the chin :) The timing of this challenge couldn't be better for me :D

Good luck :)

Thanks Lisa! I am weighing in a day early so I can draw a proper line under it. EEK just an hour to go! Better get ready.

See you all in a bit, keep your fingers, toes and anything else you can manage crossed for me :D

lsf666 said:
Best wait till afterwards ;)

Oh no! I was referring to the milkshake discussion!!!!!

I'm a bit slow sometimes!!!

Phew, managed 0.5lb loss! I am very pleased with that all things considered! Looking for a pound and a half a week average for the challenge, so 150% from tomorrow :D

Well done Lisa :D

Morning loving the name sign me up please ;) 8lbs lets get rid ov this weight ladies!! Xxx
Welcome and Updatesd :D

Just thought I would add today is my Friday!! 10 days off! Bring it on!!! :)

You're doing more than me I'm having a staycation and supposedly doing the house and garden, Reality is I'm watching the tennis and chilling with a hint of domesticity. :D

Yep! Off to see bill bailey tomoro night. Then we off on a road trip for a 4-5 days. Can't wait to spend time with hubby. I work shifts so we don't get a major amount of time together!

11hrs 15mins to go!

Have a fab time. I've not seen BB in comedy show but he was excellent in Twelve Angry Men which I saw during the Ed Fest a few years ago. Hope it's fab. :D

Hello ladies!

I'm delighted to join you all. Fab idea for the front page. I'm on my phone as comp in hosp with the virus from here please can someone update me to lose 14 lbs for this challenge? I won't be updating til next thurs as I weigh in my holiday excess baggage this thurs so don't want huge minus numbers on the first week and hope that's ok with everyone x
Welcome Lucia :D

Oh good :)

Yes. We are supportive and positive. PP (President Patsy) sets the tone :)

:8855:Oh I've been promoted. :D

Can I join too please ladies?

I felt so out of place on the first challenge I joined after being pulled up on something (think I'd started putting my losses down too early) that I never went back :eek:

Would it be ok to set a target when I get back from turkey pls as I have no idea what I'll be aiming for until we get back :giggle:?
I added you to the list so you can't be missed now. Was brain dead earlier on. :D

I am here...

My target for Mass Destruction is 20lb.

I LOVE the idea of just having update on the front page!!! It makes life sooo much easier than trawling back pages and pages!! (and possible deleting someone whilst copying and pasting!) lol

I also LOVE that the numbers are remaining small, I joined another team a while back but just lost interest. There where far to many members to get to know!

Xxxxxxx

Glad you could join us Cinta. A bit odd for you I know but needs must. :D

Hiya, can I join please? ;)

I'd like to lose 12 pounds. I usually WI on thursdays, though doing wednesday this week and next.
Welcome and you're on the list now. :D

Hope you feel better soon harebell.

I don't know how my life got so busy! I also took little to the doctors first thing for an ear infection, did some shopping and giving myself til 2 pm then need to Russell up the meal for tonight and do a sw cake ready for the buffet night at group tomorrow! Hubby asked if I could mow the front lawn before the frogs arrive but I politely told him where to go!!!

Whatever you are all doing have a lovely day!
OMG I think you do enough. :D

Tell hubby to mow the lawn! I mean your good but not superwoman!!! ;)

Love it :D I may have resorted to sarcy comments abouts broom and sweeping floors while I was at at. :8855:

Hi all! Can I join in on the mass reduction!

I think I will go for 14lbs. I.go to a class on a Monday :)

Everyone seems.to be talking of holidays and toad trips, I need a holiday!

Lucia what soya yoghurt do you get, is it low syns? Presumably there are no free ones?

X
Welcome aboard Jayde. I've been rading your diary for a while and you're doing superbly well. I'm a podder too BTW (and a silent stalker) :8855:

WMR target holiday then, we will leave the men at home pouting lol
Hope we're allowed holidays before then. I may be some time at the 1lb a week. :D

Phew, managed 0.5lb loss! I am very pleased with that all things considered! Looking for a pound and a half a week average for the challenge, so 150% from tomorrow :D
well done on your loss LJ so 150% for WMR challenge from Sunday. :D

Well my fellow Missiles :8855: WMR geddit :8855:aren't we a chatty bunch. You're posting quicker than I can read never mind process updates. So it doesn't bode well for me keeping on top of things when I get back to work. Please be gentle with El Presidente:8855: and forgive missed stuff. I know you'll all keep me right. :D

lisajade said:

Well done in your loss Hunny :) xxx

Back