Weapons of mass reduction

I REALLY need to go and buy some scales lol

Well done ladies!

3lbs off for me this week! Good luck anyone else weighing today x

Well done Lucia! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to all who hav lost :) im not weighing in today as i cant stand on my foot so dont wanna get a false reading just gunna wait till next saturday x
Ouchy. Poor you. I'll call it a STS just so you are kept up to date if that's OK with you. :D

Sts last week so this is my first loss of the challenge! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
OK Cool I thought I had missed it. :D

Wtg on the losses ladies that's fab ;)

I forgot to say I had a sts this week x

Well done on the STS Jo. :D

Fab loss Lucia. Well done. :D

Mine was a lb on last week pp and probably a gain this week as well!! One day ill actually get close to my target on this :( xx

Mine was a lb on last week pp and probably a gain this week as well!! One day ill actually get close to my target on this :( xx

I'm the same hun one good week then undo it all and sometimes more. We'll get there in the end though. :D If' you're good you can claw back that possible gain before Thursday. :D

Lucia Lucia said:

Yay yay yay x

shenzi said:

You will get there Hun we all have times like this x

Well done to all the losses :woohoo:

I almost got on the scales this morning, totally lost track of time and thought it was wednesday :giggle:

Purple Patsy said:
Hope all Tuesday WI's go well, not holding out much hope for mine though. :D

Thanks hunni, lost 3.5lb this week, that leaves just 1lb left of the 4.5lb gain last week, happy with that xx

Well done Lily :D

Well done Lily :D

2 lbs off for me this week :woohoo: Really want to be out of the 26s by this time next week, fingers crossed

Thanks everyone :hug99: xx

Well done Emmy, :winner: :woohoo: ..... you'll do it hunni, those 26's will be long gone very soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done to all Wednesday weighers xxx

Well done Lily and emmy x

Just back from BOKWA. I really enjoyed it. Have done 3 exercise classes this week already and another two tomorrow so hoping it's going to show on the scales.

1lb off :) finally off the starting block :)

Back