Weapons of mass reduction

Well done losers :)

Jo - that's a blip. A temporary blip. And a teeny one at that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK then! I finally have new scales. Just bought basic dial Salter ones from Tesco which were similar to the ones I weighed myself on 3 weeks ago at the hotel.

Last WI on those said 13.7

New ones this morning say 13.2!

However, because they are different scales but still a morning WI I'm going to be sensible and call it a 3lb loss to be on the safe side incase these ones weigh lighter.

WI for me now will be Friday mornings at home.

Quite pleased with that :)

Brilliant Kath well done :D

Thank you ladies. I was quite surprised TBH. I was convinced I'd be pushing 14st again!

In a twisted way it's probably a good thing that work and home have been so busy as I've not had time to think about syns, hex' etc.

I've just tried to be sensible and cook from scratch. Some days recently I know I've had far too many cereal bars and ryvitas but it's been that or nothing at work.

Well done to all the other losers.

Feeling good today and confident I can get those new scales of mine to say 12 something by christmas.

Applekath said:
OK then! I finally have new scales. Just bought basic dial Salter ones from Tesco which were similar to the ones I weighed myself on 3 weeks ago at the hotel.

However, because they are different scales but still a morning WI I'm going to be sensible and call it a 3lb loss to be on the safe side incase these ones weigh lighter.

That's brilliant Kath woo hoo....

Thanks hunni, lost 3.5lb this week, that leaves just 1lb left of the 4.5lb gain last week, happy with that xx
Fab loss Lily :D

Well done Lily :D

2 lbs off for me this week :woohoo: Really want to be out of the 26s by this time next week, fingers crossed
Well done Emily. :D

1lb off :) finally off the starting block :)

Yeay well done Emma

0.5 on feeling a bit frustrated as I've been good this week and back on track :(

Water or hormones or dodgy scales will be history shortly. :D

Ooh I forgot to update here 5lb off for me
Fab loss Kally and a week before your official Weigh day. :D

I'll log 3 off as requested and note your WI day. Deffo in the 12's for Christmas. Well done Kath. :D

One day away and so many updates to do. Off to do them now. :D

Applekath said:

Well done Kath that's fab x

1lb off making me a very happy bunny as I'm into the 14's!!
Yay!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
1.5lbs on i better start being gud!!
You can do it hun x

Addibelle said:
Yay!!

Well done! :)
Onward to the 13's now :D

emma_partington27 said:
1.5lbs on i better start being gud!!

Come on em u know u can x

Addibelle said:
Yay!!

Yay well done u x

I just weighed - I now weigh 11st 1lb!!! So that's a big fat LOSS!!! 1.5lbs OFF :D

lsf666 said:
I just weighed - I now weigh 11st 1lb!!! So that's a big fat LOSS!!! 1.5lbs OFF :D

BRILLIANT!! So pleased for you!!! And To think you'll be 10 something when we all meet fantastic :D

Mumma K said:
You big skinny LOSER!!!!

Well done lovely :D
shenzi said:
BRILLIANT!! So pleased for you!!! And To think you'll be 10 something when we all meet fantastic :D

Oooh maybe ;)
Thanks x

I must say I've been hovering around the low 11's for so long I'm not sore ill see the 10's soon - I'm good at maintaining I guess ;)

Back