Weapons of mass reduction

Well done HF and lily that's fab. Welcome back cinta good to see ya back Hun x

Thank you Jo xxx:hug99:xxx

3,5 off for me this week. Pleased but as always would have liked a little bit more ;) x

Well done you :winner: I know what you mean about wanting more, time to get rid of it once and for all!!! xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done to everyone, great results so far. I'm the one letting the side down at the moment, but I am trying really hard to turn it around. Been perfect the past few days, lets hope it wasn't too little too late for WI tomorrow!

Welcome back Sugarplum :)

Thank you Lottie, hun you're not letting anyone down you're still here and you're not giving in, that's all you or anyone else can ask for, we're all human ....well done for WI tomorrow, whatever the outcome xxx:hug99:xxx

Another 2 off for me tonight...only 8 to go until I have my valentines target :)

Well done 'losers' ;) xx

Ooooh apparently I'm in the 'century club' judging by my new badge - not true however! As much as it would have been nice to lose 100lbs tonight I don't think I would be very well, and probably have no limbs left. :)

Good luck for the rest of this weeks weighs you LOSERS :) we can do this!

Hope everyone has a Good Friday & hope no one is too effected by the Snow!

I am dreading the drive to work today! :-( xxxx

Hi everyone!

Well done to all you losers :)

I didn't go out to weigh-in last night, I nearly broke my neck out there in the day, so there was no chance.

I am proud to report I am binge-free for 7 full days, and hoping for a really good result next week :)

Keep up the good work :553:

Whoop whoop 3lbs loss for me this week :)
Well done Kath :D

1.5 lbs off!!!!!!!!! Woop woop :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Fab result Lisa. :D

Hello Lovely Missiles, god knows how but I can report another 1lb loss this week,nobody is more amazed and astounded than me but I am taking it and I am not giving it back lol xxx:hug99:xxx
Well done on the loss Lily. :D

Hi ladies....

Please can I come back?? :)

I joined class again on Monday, so next Monday is my first WI.

Feel all nervous like a new girl again & would love the support of this team again! :) xxx
Welcome back Cinta. Let me know your target for Valentines week. :D

1.5lbs off for me today plz :)
Well done HF. :D

Well done to everyone, great results so far. I'm the one letting the side down at the moment, but I am trying really hard to turn it around. Been perfect the past few days, lets hope it wasn't too little too late for WI tomorrow!

Welcome back Sugarplum :)
Your not letting anyone down hun. Keep at it and you will get results. :D

3,5 off for me this week. Pleased but as always would have liked a little bit more ;) x
Great result Jo. :D

Another 2 off for me tonight...only 8 to go until I have my valentines target :)
Well done. :D

Hi everyone!

Well done to all you losers :)

I didn't go out to weigh-in last night, I nearly broke my neck out there in the day, so there was no chance.

I am proud to report I am binge-free for 7 full days, and hoping for a really good result next week :)

Keep up the good work :553:
Well done on being binge free. I'll change the first page to show you reported in but call it a STS.

Well with everything going on with me on Tuesday I forgot to WI. Old age certainly doesn't come itself. :D So fab results all round and Cinta back, all is good. :D

Well done Kath :D

Fab result Lisa. :D

Well done on the loss Lily. :D

Welcome back Cinta. Let me know your target for Valentines week. :D

Well done HF. :D

Your not letting anyone down hun. Keep at it and you will get results. :D

Great result Jo. :D

Well done. :D

Well done on being binge free. I'll change the first page to show you reported in but call it a STS.

Well with everything going on with me on Tuesday I forgot to WI. Old age certainly doesn't come itself. :D So fab results all round and Cinta back, all is good. :D

Hi PP,

I am a week behind but please can you put me down for 10lb hun xxx

'Glad to be back!!'

Well done Lisa... Hope you enjoyed your meal last night xxx

1st WI tomorrow... Very nervous!!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend xxx

Back