Weapons of mass reduction

oh i just saw- just before new year :)

Ok 5 weigh ins to go so to reach my target by when I want I need 2lb a week average....
I've already lost 10lb in the last 2 weigh ins. i'd need 10lb for my 2lb a week average........ that's nearly a stone and a half

so let's go for 21lb please :)
including my 10lb loss so far (6.5lb and 3.5lb) and 11lb remaining :)

big big target, i know, but don't want to pay any more than necessary- so if i can get to target within 1 6 week countdown then at least i'm only paying £25 ;)
I'll add you to the first post in a moment. :D

danke ^_^

Ehhhhhh.... i would like to add a 9.5lbs loss to my target! Im actually speechless!

Wow wow wow and wow!! X

Hi all :) I'm sitting out this challenge because I've just had surgery and although im still slimming don't want the added pressure whilst recovering. Just wanted to say good luck to all, I will keep checking in on you and join in the next one :) xx

Feel better soon x

Jade, big hugs and speedy recovery x

HBF- thats a massive loss, fab fab fab xxx

Tanya, welcome back, surely you not losing any more though?

Well, heres to a great week we are all having. I weighed in at my new group this morning (the last two weeks were the next town due to childcare) so was nice to meet all the new members in that group and think I will like it. So even weighing a day early, I lost 4lbs so rather pleased with that! 9lbs of that lardy Christmas weight gone.

Well done lucia x

Whoop whoop 3lbs loss for me this week :)

Well done kath x

1.5 lbs off!!!!!!!!! Woop woop :)

Fab Lisa x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Lovely Missiles, god knows how but I can report another 1lb loss this week,nobody is more amazed and astounded than me but I am taking it and I am not giving it back lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello Lovely Missiles, god knows how but I can report another 1lb loss this week,nobody is more amazed and astounded than me but I am taking it and I am not giving it back lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done Lily :)

Hi ladies....

Please can I come back?? :)

I joined class again on Monday, so next Monday is my first WI.

Feel all nervous like a new girl again & would love the support of this team again! :) xxx

Well done Lily :)

:thankyou: lovely Lisa xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi ladies....

Feel all nervous like a new girl again & would love the support of this team again! :) xxx

:welcome2: back Cinta, good for you.....bless you, you can do this hun, you know you can xxx:hug99:xxx

You're welcome hun xx
Thats what I set at group 3lb, but I'm greedy ......I really want at least double that lol but I'll be happy with whatever happens as long as it's not a gain :eek: that is NOT going to happen !!! xxx

Well done to everyone, great results so far. I'm the one letting the side down at the moment, but I am trying really hard to turn it around. Been perfect the past few days, lets hope it wasn't too little too late for WI tomorrow!

Welcome back Sugarplum :)

Hi ladies....

1.5lbs off for me today plz :)

Well done HF and lily that's fab. Welcome back cinta good to see ya back Hun x

Well done to everyone, great results so far. I'm the one letting the side down at the moment, but I am trying really hard to turn it around. Been perfect the past few days, lets hope it wasn't too little too late for WI tomorrow!

Welcome back Sugarplum :)

Good luck for WI :)

Back