Weapons of mass reduction

Applekath said:
Morning Ladies!

Well first WI tonight since holiday and my scales have died a death at home so no idea what I weigh. What will be will be. I've had four angelic days in a row so hopefully that will count for something!

It's our consultants last night. I really hope whoever replaces her is good as our current one is fantastic and will be hard to beat.

Good Luck for WI Hunny! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Applekath x

Jo- 85 and Lily and Applekath so glad you found your way here to this lovely team :D

Tanya, thats a massive loss and so close to target too. we all feel so proud of you and have the party poppers ready for when you reach target.

Thank-you for your kind words and pm's guys. I have had a long think about this issue. This team has helped me to lose over 6 stone and I have so enjoyed joining you all on our journeys together and have been with you all since the beginning of October. The nicest thing is if someone has a while away or cant post for a bit they are welcomed back so positively and thats lovely.I am going to get though this and rise above it and just see how it goes. I will not tolerate feeling harrassed though and hopefully things will be okay but we will see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Jubilee weekend even if it was just the double bank holiday you enjoyed. I havent been so great foodwise but I've been ok today and yesterday and hoping this will pick up if I can feel more positive again.Mum came over for an hour this morning so I could go to a new excercise class, it was fab, strictly style dancing but without a partner, was a real breath of fresh air.

Have a lovely day my friends and may the scales be kind to the Weds weighers :)

Purple Patsy said:
Well I should have posted this last night but was so p'd off that I had missed my 3 st shiny that I didn't bother. I lost a half pound but needed 1 pound for the shiny. The little beggar will be mine next week. :D ;(

Well done PP :)

A loss is still a loss and that shiny will be yours next week!!! X

Lucia Lucia said:
Jo- 85 and Lily and Applekath so glad you found your way here to this lovely team :D

Tanya, thats a massive loss and so close to target too. we all feel so proud of you and have the party poppers ready for when you reach target.

Thank-you for your kind words and pm's guys. I have had a long think about this issue. This team has helped me to lose over 6 stone and I have so enjoyed joining you all on our journeys together and have been with you all since the beginning of October. The nicest thing is if someone has a while away or cant post for a bit they are welcomed back so positively and thats lovely.I am going to get though this and rise above it and just see how it goes. I will not tolerate feeling harrassed though and hopefully things will be okay but we will see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Jubilee weekend even if it was just the double bank holiday you enjoyed. I havent been so great foodwise but I've been ok today and yesterday and hoping this will pick up if I can feel more positive again.Mum came over for an hour this morning so I could go to a new excercise class, it was fab, strictly style dancing but without a partner, was a real breath of fresh air.

So glad to see ya back Hun xxxx

Lucia Lucia said:

So glad u decided to stay hun and thanks for the lovely welcome. :hug99: xxx

Yeah, glad your staying Lucia!! :) xxxx

Hi all, been at boring work all day, now just getting ready for WI at 5:30! For once I am not terrified, hope that's not a bad sign!

My WI buddy is coming over after to have dinner, so that should be fun :)

Hi all, been at boring work all day, now just getting ready for WI at 5:30! For once I am not terrified, hope that's not a bad sign!

My WI buddy is coming over after to have dinner, so that should be fun :)

Have a great WI and what you eating after?

Do you have a WI night meal. For the first 4 months I used to have a SW lasagne, cook it before and leave it in the hostess trolley while I was at group and come home starvin marvin and it was all ready to go with a salad. Then I got fed up and from New Year to Easter I used to have a doner kebab from the take away and take my own mayo and he used to do me one with more salad and a smidge of meat. Since Easter i've been back on the lasagne!

Are you girls all creatures of habit?

Lisa, I just popped into Iceland and bought your duck skewers so going to make hoisin duck wraps for the kids lunch tomorrow and I'm going to try them with a jacket and salad.

Lucia Lucia said:

Do you have a WI night meal. For the first 4 months I used to have a SW lasagne, cook it before and leave it in the hostess trolley while I was at group and come home starvin marvin and it was all ready to go with a salad. Then I got fed up and from New Year to Easter I used to have a doner kebab from the take away and take my own mayo and he used to do me one with more salad and a smidge of meat. Since Easter i've been back on the lasagne!

Lisa, I just popped into Iceland and bought your duck skewers so going to make hoisin duck wraps for the kids lunch tomorrow and I'm going to try them with a jacket and salad.

Lucia, we are having a roasted tikka chicken and salad, so no naughties for me :) my oh works away so i save my naughty treats to enjoy with him on the weekend.

catch you all a bit later, with some good news hopefully xxx

So glad your staying Lucia xx

I always used to go off track on a Thursday and it masses amount of food due to it being 'treat' night, now as the OH tends to work, I either make myself something to take with me like a salad or just have something light like a salad when I get home as if I stay to group its nearly 9pm before I finally get home! Sometimes the treat night mentality still kicks in though!

Good luck Wednesday weighers, I hope its a fabulous one for you all xx

Lucia I'm well jel ;) Let me know what they're like :)

LJ you'll be fine I'm sure x

shenzi said:
So glad your staying Lucia xx

I always used to go off track on a Thursday and it masses amount of food due to it being 'treat' night, now as the OH tends to work, I either make myself something to take with me like a salad or just have something light like a salad when I get home as if I stay to group its nearly 9pm before I finally get home! Sometimes the treat night mentality still kicks in though!

Good luck Wednesday weighers, I hope its a fabulous one for you all xx

I'm still in the treat night state of mind!!! Funny though cos between May last year (when we started) and September we had totally on plan food after WI but since then the treat nights started.

I think it's also cos like Emma ours finishes late and we end up eating between 9-9.30!!! So takeaway or something quick is what we go for.

My stomach is rumbling ! I've had a proper breakfast and lunch but I'm so hungry! I eat after group and take something like fruit or buy bars there. I just know if I had dinner before I'd want supper when I get home.

Hour to go!

Taking choc strawberries to group as a cop out from Iceland at 1syn each. I'm normally very good and make something from scratch though.

Are the duck skewers frozen or chilled? I'm hoping to do a raid on my way past tonight but shop closing time and my work leaving and getting there time are close so want to know which area to head for. Gosh it sounds like I'm mounting a military operation. And I want home in time to see the end of the Murray match. Live about and hour from work too. Synchronise watches and GO GO GO. :D

Back