Thank god your back! Was getting really worried! Hope all is ok xxxxxxxxxx

Me too!!! Welcome back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia you really paint a picture :) It all sounds lovely x

Thank god your back! Was getting really worried! Hope all is ok xxxxxxxxxx

Me too!!! Welcome back x

Thanks ladies. I crashed and burned a bit mood wise and couldn't really face doing anything. Sorry you were worried. Hopefully on the mend again. :D I'm so far behind on diaries it's scary. I've had a read on here and done the updates I think. Give me a shout if I've missed anyone. I'll just say well done to the losers and the STS ers and any gains will be gone shortly. (apart from mine which looks like it's gonna take forever. ) :D

I hope your mood starts to pick up, sometimes having a break is just what you needed, don't worry about diaries just worry about yourself xxxxxxxxxx

Lucia where u live sounds amazing like something U would see on the tv in a good way I hasten to add :)

Yay pp your back I missed you too this place ain't the same without u. Hope your starting to feel better now as has been said maybe a break is just what u needed :) x

Lucia Lucia said:
Ha ha! It's a very different village we live in where the church isnt that churchy by everyone likes to get together and the pet service is held every year and the aim of the service is to make sure none of the guests eat each other as there was once a close shave with an Irish Wolfhound and a gineau pig called strawberry!

Our vicar is a retired henpecked paediatrician and his wife helps and she is affectionately known to all as Matron! All pets are welcome to the service, it's great fun and all the pets are blessed and interviewed by Matron with the microphone. I was taking both cats with me but i'm sure Humphrey had read the sign on the village notice board as he scarpered first thing on Sunday morning so poor Horace had to go on his own!

There really is no village like ours. We are celebrating the Jubilee in September and having our street party then as we were all too busy in June, thats the kind of place it is! You only have to stand at the bus stop and someone stops and picks you up on there way to and from town! People dont move away and houses rarely come up for sale. The house we moved into was built in 1939 and was owned by the parents of the person we bought off! Sadly, I dont think they had decorated since 1939 either!!!

Awwww Lucia... I want to bring my little Alfie to your village, it sounds lovely!!

Although I think he would be banned after one service, he is a right bundle of trouble!! Lol xxx

Purple Patsy said:

Yeah... PP... Your back! Good to see you Hunny!! Xxx

Great to see you back PPP

Hi everyone!

Can't believe its a new week already! I have been feeling a bit grumpy and under the weather, so once again sorry for being quiet lately. I am still here, honest :)

I am half on plan at the moment. My mum brought me a piece of cake on saturday, and I have had some chocolate tonight. I have been having a star fortnight at the minute, feeling quite drained physically and mentally, and comfort eating a little bit. Not gone off the rails fully, but definitely room for improvement.

I tried samphire this evening. I'm presuming it's free or superfree?

Morning.... Have a fab day everyone and GL to Tue weighers xx

Lj hope u feeling ok today sucks when I feeling grumpy I know I always wanna eat stuff when I feel like that.

Morning all. It's a beautiful day here I do love the sunshine just a shame I'm stuck on the sofa :( hey ho its nice to look at rather than rain!! Good luck to fellow Tuesday weighers :) have a good day all x

Morning all and good luck to the Tuesday girls!

Gardening this morning and Aqua zumba this afternoon on the menu here!

Hola chicas! Snowed under here at work so just a quick one from me. Hablamos pronto ;-)

i need a less busy life! its going to be even busier because i'm going to do a bit more exercise this week hopefully!!! next week will be lots of work (in 5 days i think out of 7!!)

lost 2.5lb this week, disappointed because i really wanted to get to target this week!

but i then realise that im only 2lb away and i can get that this week if i food optimise 100% :) so imma do that!

LittleFlutterby said:
i need a less busy life! its going to be even busier because i'm going to do a bit more exercise this week hopefully!!! next week will be lots of work (in 5 days i think out of 7!!)

lost 2.5lb this week, disappointed because i really wanted to get to target this week!

but i then realise that im only 2lb away and i can get that this week if i food optimise 100% :) so imma do that!

Well done on the loss Tanya... That 2lb will be gone next week!! :) xx

Back