Weapons of mass reduction

Morning missiles...

I have a confession to make... Hubby ordered Pizza last night to watch with the footy!! :-/

(He force fed me 3 slices!!!) oops!!

It might not be another 3lb for me this week!! Lol

I did however resist the beer that accompanied his pizza!! ;-)

Good luck Wednesday ladies!! Xxxx

Hmm I miss pizza! ;-)

Another busy day for me preparing for the great unwashed arriving tomorrow for the festival.

Hoping to get to weigh in tonight and feel in my clothes I've put on :-(

Morning missiles! :wavey:

Moving tomorrow so busy busy busy!!!

Well done Tanya x

Well done anyone else I've missed and good luck to the rest.

Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LittleFlutterby said:
i need a less busy life! its going to be even busier because i'm going to do a bit more exercise this week hopefully!!! next week will be lots of work (in 5 days i think out of 7!!)

lost 2.5lb this week, disappointed because i really wanted to get to target this week!

but i then realise that im only 2lb away and i can get that this week if i food optimise 100% :) so imma do that!

Well done Tanya and already have the party popper ready for next week :) x

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning missiles...

I have a confession to make... Hubby ordered Pizza last night to watch with the footy!! :-/

(He force fed me 3 slices!!!) oops!!

It might not be another 3lb for me this week!! Lol

I did however resist the beer that accompanied his pizza!! ;-)

Good luck Wednesday ladies!! Xxxx

Well 1 out of 2 isn't bad ;) x

Applekath said:
Hmm I miss pizza! ;-)

Another busy day for me preparing for the great unwashed arriving tomorrow for the festival.

Hoping to get to weigh in tonight and feel in my clothes I've put on :-(

Good luck tonight Kath x

lsf666 said:
Morning missiles! :wavey:

Moving tomorrow so busy busy busy!!!

Well done Tanya x

Well done anyone else I've missed and good luck to the rest.

Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Exciting times Lisa :) I bet your excited, exhausted and nervous all at once :) x

3lb off for me last night so good to be back losing, now for another 100%week this week
:)

Morning ladies!

I'm feeling revved again, ready to start kicking butt and get that scale moving! Feeling much better so def taking advantage of it :)

After 3 Wednesday WIs I am now going back to my usual Thursday group from tomorrow, also gonna stay for image therapy, I've just weighed and run lately.

Hope you all have a great day xxx

lisajade said:
Morning ladies!

I'm feeling revved again, ready to start kicking butt and get that scale moving! Feeling much better so def taking advantage of it :)

After 3 Wednesday WIs I am now going back to my usual Thursday group from tomorrow, also gonna stay for image therapy, I've just weighed and run lately.

Morning Lisa. Glad to hear your feeling good and ready to get them scales moving again, it's now to suddenly feel like that again. I find for me something just suddenly clicks :) glad to hear u will be back at your own meeting too it's like going "home" isn't it? Lol!

Have a good day x

Uh oh 1 on for me :-(

Not a surprise though if I'm honest the amount of booze I've put away.

Nothing going on now though until my uncles 50th on the 7th july so will knuckle down for a fortnight.

lisajade said:
Morning ladies!

Yeah... Glad your feeling positive hun! :)

lollypop1985 said:
hope everyone is doing ok, cant believe its weigh in again tomorrow

Good luck for tomorrow :) xxx

Applekath said:

Nothing going on now though until my uncles 50th on the 7th july so will knuckle down for a fortnight.

That will be gone next week... We have to enjoy life as well.

Your next 2 weeks will be fab! Xx

Good luck all you Thursday weighers! :) x

Morning all. Festival madness has hit the island already. Get me out of here lol

Love your attitude and it'll be gone again before you know it. :D

Morning ladies and gud luck to everyone left to wi :)
Ive lost 3 1/2lbs this week but think its due to me being ill all weekend but im not bothered coz im happy now hehe ;)
Fab loss, even if not the best way to do it. :D

Good luck to all the other Thursday missiles. :D

Hi Girls, Well done to the losers and big hugs to any gains, they will be gone before you know it.

I did 2lbs off which i'm pleased with!

Good Luck to Friday girls x

Back