Weapons of mass reduction

Doh! Just remembered about your poor back!

Swimming?

Applekath said:
Thanks Jo and well done on the pound, it's still in the right direction so don't be down.

Do you exercise much? I find I do better when I cut the carbs and do more walking and cycling etc.

Yes work is mental for me at the mo, we are a manager down and expected to fend for ourselves when people go sick etc

Thanks kath, i know it's a pound off and I'm not gunna let it effect me, just a bit fed up with everything else and has been hard to stay on track so think that's why a bit fed up.

Once I'm back at work going to start with the swimming actually, tis a good idea. Then once my back fully mended gunna start some running. The irony is I'd d/l the nhs app for the running the week before my back started and had everything ready to start. Also a good point about the carbs they don't agree with me too much either so may try some red days this week.

Hope work improves nothing worse than being short staffed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

half on- disappointed and unexplained but nothing i can do about it!

starting tomorrow i'm going to plan my meals- eat more soups and move around more :)

tonight though- gonna be off plan- and im gonna enjoy it :)

Hello lovelies, 4lb off for me tonight and SOTW too :woohoo:

Well done Jo :woohoo:and Tanya that half lb be gone in no time babe ...enjoy your off plan night hun :hug99:

Well done to everyone else whatever happens just remember you're all amazing :hug99:xxx

Tanya, I think a night off plan in your circumstances is the best thing for you and hope you enjoyed it and looking forward to a great week now. I have my party popper saved and waiting for next week xxxx

Lily, go you. One things for sure Lily, you can certainly pull those losses out of the bag, well done!

Jo, a pound is a pound and be proud of your pound x

Good luck to the Weds girls xxxx

morning all, finely finding some time to catch up with you xxxxx
kath i can totally sympathize with the work thing thats been my problem too :rolleyes:

lb off for me this week :D
going on hol on sat so it will be a couple of weeks xx

LittleFlutterby said:
half on- disappointed and unexplained but nothing i can do about it!

starting tomorrow i'm going to plan my meals- eat more soups and move around more :)

tonight though- gonna be off plan- and im gonna enjoy it :)

Maybe that evening off plan will give your body a kick up the bum hunni, hope u enjoyed it too :) you will so be at goal next week x

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies, 4lb off for me tonight and SOTW too :woohoo:

Well done Jo :woohoo:and Tanya that half lb be gone in no time babe ...enjoy your off plan night hun :hug99:

Well done to everyone else whatever happens just remember you're all amazing :hug99:xxx

Wow well done lily what a fantastic loss :) go u :) x

Lucia Lucia said:
Tanya, I think a night off plan in your circumstances is the best thing for you and hope you enjoyed it and looking forward to a great week now. I have my party popper saved and waiting for next week xxxx

Lily, go you. One things for sure Lily, you can certainly pull those losses out of the bag, well done!

Jo, a pound is a pound and be proud of your pound x

Good luck to the Weds girls xxxx

I know I know. Was a bit disappointed last night but it hasn't effected me and I'm back on it today :) x

broadsbean said:
morning all, finely finding some time to catch up with you xxxxx
kath i can totally sympathize with the work thing thats been my problem too :rolleyes:

lb off for me this week :D
going on hol on sat so it will be a couple of weeks xx

Well done hun. Bet I can't wait for hols. Where u off to? X

That's amazing Lilly well done!

Broadbean, the big wigs decided to come over today just as another went sick! Arrrghhhhh

Tanya, you will do it, you've done a stunning job so far :)

Day three for me of polishing my sw halo.

Well done on those losses :)

Evening all. Purplepatsy think I'm at 5lbs down now :) I had forgotten what my goal was on here so just checked and I can't reme we what weight I started at lol. But I'm on track pretty much for the stone off by end of July. That will get me out of the 22s and almost my 2stone award since my restart.

I'm adding lemons into my diet this week too as everyone is having great results.

Well done on those losses :)

Evening all. Purplepatsy think I'm at 5lbs down now :) I had forgotten what my goal was on here so just checked and I can't reme we what weight I started at lol. But I'm on track pretty much for the stone off by end of July. That will get me out of the 22s and almost my 2stone award since my restart.

I'm adding lemons into my diet this week too as everyone is having great results.

Good luck, I did lemons last few weeks and I have enjoyed it alot, although I have been slack with it this week. WI tomorrow so I am gonna try get a few in before then :D

Day three for me of polishing my sw halo.

Woo! Good going! I am being so-so...

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to another good week this week, doing the challenges really helps keep me on track. Hope everyone's had a good day and well done everyone you're all amazing xxx

Halo tarnished lol. Had SOS from very drunk girlfriend who found out now ex was having an affair. Tried not to go nuts with the wine and poured her bigger glasses than myself. Poor girl. Thankfully she doesn't have work today as I predict she will have a very sore head :-(

Kath I hope your friend is ok flaming men drive u up the wall don't they, I do thank the stars sometimes that I'm a singleton! I'm sure it's just a halo slip so straighten it and get it shiny again :)

Hope your all ok, good luck to all Thursday weighers.

I'm just sitting on weather watch at the mo it looks like Armageddon here heavens have opened and we've had a full on storm. unfortunately we have a dodgy drainage system and old lean too so having to watch the leak in said lean to and that water doesn't get too deep that we end up with a leak otherwise I'm out with a bucket in me wellies, eeeek! X

Hope everyone is good.

4lbs off for me, slimmer of month for me with 11lbs and slimmer of the week, chuffed! Worked really hard this week for it.

Lucia Lucia said:
Hope everyone is good.

4lbs off for me, slimmer of month for me with 11lbs and slimmer of the week, chuffed! Worked really hard this week for it.

Well done Lucia that's fab. So u should be chuffed its great when your hard work pays off isnt it x

emma_partington27 said:
Put on 2lbs but was expecting it

Hope that lines drawn emma x

lisajade said:
Urgh unexpected 1lb on here :(

Hopefully you've worked out where it might have come from Lj and you can rectify it hun. Rubbish tho when u dont expect it x

lollypop1985 said:
morning everyone

i lost 3 n half pounds so happy :0

Woo hoo yay I bet your happy. Really pleased for u hun x

Back