Weapons of mass reduction

I'm bowing out of this challenge I'm afraid :(

I'll be back with Cinta (and others probably) in January x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd forgotten all about it and seems quite a few are AWOL lol.

Bring on the new year :)

Im sorry, i've really lost the diet plot at the mo. No excuse, I just needed a bit of a break. Mega gain for me in the New Year but will get on with it in January. Well done girls you have all done so well xxx

Well done to all who have managed to stick to plan and lose weight for this challenge. I think I've kept up with all the updates even though I haven't been feeling at all well.

Just a few days of the challenge left so get any final updates in for our closing stats.

Also do you want to start another challenge in the new year. If so get the usual info to me and I'll get the front page ready for the off. When do you want to start and how long do you want to run for. etc etc.

If I don't hear from you then have a fab Christmas and guid New Year. :xmassign: & :new_year:

It was another pound off for me but no weighing myself now until new year to ease the pressure and raring to go from the 2nd :)

Well I'm boot camping, jogging and having a dry three weeks from 7th jan and doing mostly red days so I'm up for it. 3rd time lucky ;-)

Merry Christmas missiles, hope its a good one, hope to be back on here more regularly come January, so have a great new year too :hug99: xxx

:xmassign: :xmastree: :4616:
:new_year:

Hi ladies. Sorry ive abandoned u all life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hi, hope everyone has had a great chrimbo! I too have been awol, both from minis and from plan, but now christmas is over I'm ready to get back where I was. I had an astronomical gain last week (7lbs), and not expecting good news this thursday either, but I know 2013 is the year I finish this journey, so I am feeling good in a way :)

Happy New Year lovely Missiles, hope it's a good one xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

Happy New Year missiles :D

Get you goals etc to me for the new challenge if you're up for it. :D

The 17lbs that I put on over Christmas and new year for me please :)

Back