weather

msblonde

a new way of living!
its hammering down here today (in Bidford on Avon, Warks), we had floods last year (escaped our house thank god, as we are a good 3/4 mile from the river), so everyone is worried about the same again!

whats it like where you are?

we have really heavy rain there last week and lots of places were flooded. we were ok today is a ment to be a really bad day but it has only rained heavy once so far

floodhighstreet.jpg

this was our high street last year, i thought there was something a miss when i was walking the dog and saw a canoe going down the high street...

sorry cant find canoe picture!

hey girls, the sun is starting to peep around now!! thank god :) can i ask a question pls and be honest with me! have either of you cheated during your first few weeks on tfr???

totally! but i dont reccomend it! it makes you feel pants. best to stick to plan, and drink like a fish. eating can cause headaches, lethargy, and low mood. not to mention a guilt trip and weight gain!

totally! but i dont reccomend it! it makes you feel pants. best to stick to plan, and drink like a fish. eating can cause headaches, lethargy, and low mood. not to mention a guilt trip and weight gain!

lol...thanks i just needed to know im not the only one whos being bad!! i am going to stop cheating and maybe get a treat every four weeks of a new top or something?? i need to get out of this frame of mind where 1 bite wont hurt (as it already hasnt so far..but i want to give this 150%!

the sun has got his hat on...
hip hip hip hooooray...
oh, no hang on - back out with the brolly..
just another typical british summers day!

;)

Rubbish weather here too! Helen that pic is shocking!! :eek: It'd be so weird to be sailing around where you'd normally drive lol Hope it never happens again!

one of the local curry houses has only recently reopened too, shame i cant go yet, be just my luck the day i can go it'll flood again! lol - even the local budgens store flooded.

it was worse in evesham which is about 5 miles away from here. some poor people are still out of their homes.

I do love to sit and watch the rain though, i love extreme weather, when i dont have to go out in it that is!

It's raining here - not too heavily, but enough to give me lovely hair frizz!

Mostly it's just freezing cold - although that may just be me, I can't tell! :eek:

It has rained most of the day here. I've been out 3 times so have 3 pairs of shoes drying in the hall!!!!! Now I have freezing feet after a very wet school run (well walk really!)

x

Back