Weatherspoons query

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
hi
I am going to be on a red day tomorrow and going to weatherspoons for tea, as its grill night will it be ok to have the salmon fillet and a salad?

Salmon is free on red days, isn't it? Or have I got that wrong? Breaded/fried fish is the dangerous one, surely. Not grilled. At least I hope not because I had salmon for my tea last night and again for my lunch today!

will have to ask for no dressing and no coleslaw which is fine with me

Help

sorry to be a pain but does anyone have a syn list for weatherspoons as was thinking instead of doing red day does anyone know how the five bean chilli syns up without the tortilla chips or with it on a jacket?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chilli con carne & rice, average ready meal 500g large
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 16½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]​

It's not Weatherspoons as such, but probably the nearest on the site. (Unless the five bean means it's mince free and therefore green?)
Last time I went I had the Salmon, the sauce comes in a little jug seperate so easily ignored :), and asked for a massive side salad instead of chips.
Hope that helps :)

Just checked the weatherspoons website, the five bean chillie is made with quorn mince and it sounds actually quite healthy.

Five-bean chilli

Butter, kidney, haricot, cannellini and pinto beans, bulgar wheat, Quorn mince and peppers, in a rich tomato sauce, with a hint of chipotle and lime, served with yellow basmati rice and tortilla chips.
I reakon if you just count say 6 for olive oil and if you miss out the tortilla chips i don't see much there that is synned upon. I think this would be more satisfying for a meal out.

yes i agree who wants to sit and eat salad while there mates are tucking into something warm and nice, or get a jacket with beans and cheese you can have cheese as healthy extras and syns

I always have the BBQ chicken with a jacket pot or gammon steak with a jacket pot. I always love it as well.

well i was so good - had a mixed grill and gave away the sausage with a small jacket potato

Back