• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weatherspoons query

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
Salmon is free on red days, isn't it? Or have I got that wrong? Breaded/fried fish is the dangerous one, surely. Not grilled. At least I hope not because I had salmon for my tea last night and again for my lunch today!

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
will have to ask for no dressing and no coleslaw which is fine with me

Help

sorry to be a pain but does anyone have a syn list for weatherspoons as was thinking instead of doing red day does anyone know how the five bean chilli syns up without the tortilla chips or with it on a jacket?

Msblue

S: 14st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st9lb(24.88%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chilli con carne & rice, average ready meal 500g large
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original 16½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]​

It's not Weatherspoons as such, but probably the nearest on the site. (Unless the five bean means it's mince free and therefore green?)
Last time I went I had the Salmon, the sauce comes in a little jug seperate so easily ignored :), and asked for a massive side salad instead of chips.
Hope that helps :)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Just checked the weatherspoons website, the five bean chillie is made with quorn mince and it sounds actually quite healthy.

Five-bean chilli

Butter, kidney, haricot, cannellini and pinto beans, bulgar wheat, Quorn mince and peppers, in a rich tomato sauce, with a hint of chipotle and lime, served with yellow basmati rice and tortilla chips.
I reakon if you just count say 6 for olive oil and if you miss out the tortilla chips i don't see much there that is synned upon. I think this would be more satisfying for a meal out.

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
yes i agree who wants to sit and eat salad while there mates are tucking into something warm and nice, or get a jacket with beans and cheese you can have cheese as healthy extras and syns

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I always have the BBQ chicken with a jacket pot or gammon steak with a jacket pot. I always love it as well.

well i was so good - had a mixed grill and gave away the sausage with a small jacket potato