Wedding 5th July 08 - Lose 5 stone!

Ive felt good, took some tablets this morning and then was fine. My tummy feels weird now but that is cos I didnt want to have my last shake but someone on here told me I had to have them and now I think ive over eaten!! How is that possible on this unbelievably hard diet!??!

So anyone role on tomoz and I reckon I am going to suffer!!

I am off to bed now but come on tomoz and tell me how u are.
Take care huni,

Anna xc

Hi Anna & Nat,

Day 3 for us all today?

I too had a rough night last night, put the details on my own thread. Was so so cranky last night, not hungry, just feeling manky. I had forgotten what mood swings this diet gives and the crappy weather is not helping!:cry::cry:
Feeling ok today, just wish i was in ketosis, guzzling water but my stomach is grumbling away, not hungry though or tempted which i suppose is good!

Hi Girls,

Well woke up this morning and feeling tired got a bit of a head ache and my tummy is rumbling so I am hoping I will be in ketosis tomoz so this feeling goes. Like you though I am not tempted and I am doing fine really!! Much better than I expected. I love the fact that you dont have to think about food on this diet, just what flavour you fancy!!! Think that is where I always go wrong on diets, I start to fantasize about the nice stuff then have it and blow the diet!!! I can hear my tummy rumbling as I am typing!! Going to go and take some headache tablets now!!

I dreamt last night that at weigh in I put 3 pounds on and I hadnt cheated!! I was crying!!! I sooooooo hope that doesnt happen!!!

Anna xxx

Hi ladies,
well day 1 and i'm going ok. when i think if having to do this for weeks or moths it depresses the hell out of me! so from now on i am just going to think of it one day at a time, every day i manage to get through is a bonus!!!

I think i might ask my CDC for some soups next tie so i have something warm, whats the best flavours?

katie

I havent Had any nice soups yet but will keep u updated if I ever do!! Try the choc and choc mint hot they r lush!!!

How u finding it so far??

Ive got a headache!!! And have only just started my first shake so been grumpy!!!!

I'm not finding it too bad so far, but its only day 1. i'm expecting day 2 to be worse!
i've had my shake for brekkie, now just waiting for the people i work with to bugger off down to the canteen so i can drink my shake, am starving!
i have not ahd nearly 4 pints of water (2 litres) so thats good. am aiming to drink 4 litres a day so this seems to get rid of the hunger!

how are you today? the headaches gone?

Yeh headache has gone cos just had my first shake. So think that was why I had one!!
Other than that I am fine, I am stressed out at work which makes me just wana go and cheat but I am going to be strong!!
Why cant u drink ur shake with them?? Ive only had about 1 litre so far cos been busy so going to sit here for a bit and get some down!!!

I haven't told anyone at work i'm doing this yet, I have done it a few times in the past and never gone over 4 weeks so i dont want them all to start saying i wont stick to it and putting me off before i even start!

the most was a stone and a half in 4 weeks.

i have had a terrible day today! am starving hungry and have eaten some chicken!

i tihnk i might talk to my CDC about doing one of the plans where you can eat, i cant take this!!!!

i'm so hungry now!!!!!

Oh hun,

Well dont beat urself up about it at all!!!
Talk to her about doing the 790 then u can at lease eat at some point in the day and still have good losses!!!

Just remember how badly u want this though!!!

Dont just give up!!

xxx

help!
have just had yet another fight with H2B about mother in law from hell and stuffed 2 biscuits in my mouth!
i am such a loser, i cant even get through day 1!!!!

No Hun you will, do not do anymore!!! Maybe not have ur last pack?? And just put it down to being stressed out at least you realise when you want to eat and that is not a reason to eat so you will be able to recognise those things.
Will u be able to stick to it all weekend???

I really want u to succeed honestly it feels amazing and I am only near the end of day 3!!!

Please please tell me u r not going to give up!!!????

am totally disgusted with myself!
have just stuff;
2 biscuits
1 mimi pack of cheese pretzels
1 small slice of cake!!!

its made me realise that it is when i get stressed that i do tend to fall off the wagon!

I really do want to do this though, so i am going to have a really low fat and low carb dinner and start again tomorrow. an disspointed with myself now, come on girl get a grip!!!!!!

i promise tomorrow will be a better story!!!
katie

Oh hun, dont let it get u down!!! You are doing the right thing and do make sure u r back on tomoz.

Maybe U can do the 790 plan and u can look forward to a meal in the evening??

What does h2b say about it??? hope he apologised!!!!

thansk babe,
i'll start again tomorrow! i tihnk i would like to SS for 2 weeks, thne i will move onto the 790 plan so i can get some food.
my problem is once i have food i want more!!! maybe i should stick to SS then??!!! so confused!!!!

how are you getting on anyway? how long does it takes for the hunger to go?

Im fine today!!
Although I am still really craving food but know I am not hungry!!! My tummy rumbled a bit this morn but thats cos I didnt have my first pack until about 12. Then had my 2nd one at 3.30 and will have soup when everyone has dinner. But I could so do with having some real food!!! But like I said I know I am not hungry so it is kind of helping me. I have drink 3 litres today. I am not sure if I am in ketosis, havent really got any signs of it to be honest so without testing wouldnt know!!
I realised today that I havent eaten for 2 and a half days which made me happy and has motivated me. I think that after 4 weeks I might move onto 790 althou I will see how I go, maybe when I can have bars it will help me!! Who Knows. Its all a mystery!!!!
xxx

Right,
I have just called the bridal shop who told me that my dress will be in 2 weeks today.
I needed to have lost about a stone and a half by that point and so far i have lost nothing!
This has really spurred me on, i know that if i stick to SS for the next 2 weeks it will fit me.
I really do not want the humiliation of standing in the shop and them trying to squeeze me into it!!! so i am well and truly back on track after my wobble today!
will start a fresh in the morning with a positive attitude!
thansk for supporting me today, you have really helped me and it means a lot!
hope you have a good weekend!!!!

Yay well done hun, just what you needed to refocus and realise ur goal!!!
You will do this and you WILL fit in ur dress!!!
Remember I am here if u need to chat
xx

Back