Wedding 5th July 08 - Lose 5 stone!

thanks!
just notice that you and are similar weights so both have along way to go :sigh:

but hopefully we will be a good support for each other!
i might not be on here much over the weekend as internet at home is pretty rubbish!
so if i dont speak to you have a great weekend and i'll catch up on monday.

Well Day 3:
I succeeded and completed although it def wasnt struggle free!!! I spent my day at work and was fine managed to drink 3 litres and things. Got home and then every1 was eating pringles, I so wanted to try one!! They smelt lush and were a new flavour I didnt tho!!
Then I was watching tv and decided to have my tetra, so drank that and then wasnt really hungry but still had one pack left so had spicy tom it is still spicy and hurts my throat I wonder if this is cos of my tonsils op I had about 4 weeks ago?
Anyway made it in a cup and drank it with a teaspoon. So then my bro and sis decide to have mcdonalds. The smell was lush but kept thinking about my wedding dress and how I want my h2b to gasp with shock wen he sees how slim and beautiful I look!!

So anyway went to bed and was fine, didnt cheat and woke up this morning feeling great for getting thru it!!!

Today is good I am in a happy mood and got energy and had one choc tetra pack split into 2 with hot water its delish!!!

Anna xx

Well day 4:
I was fine at work again and then wen I got home I was in a bad mood for some reason, I think it was becuase every one was talking about what they were eating one was having a bbq and one was going to my fav restaurant!!
Well in the end I agreed to go for a walk along the seafront with my fmaily they were going to stop and have dinner, I wasnt hungry at all so didnt really care about that. Took my tetra just incase I got hungry. Well they all ate Cheese burger and chips while I sat and drank a pint of water. I didnt even really want some but it was just cos it was dinner time and I shud of been eating!!! I have real issues with eating at set times and I def need to get out of that habit!!
Well after the 3 mile walk came home to bed!! In the morning I finally did a number 2 which I had been worrying about!!! Sorry for tmi!!!

Anna xx

Hi Bo Lady,

Seems you are flying along - i am nearing the end of day 5 now - just posted on my own thread.

Like you i have had a few challenges but am so determined that am keeping going! I had a few tummy rumbles over the weekend and was very tempted but held out. Haven't had nearly enough water today but am trying to rectify that now!

What are your fave flavours etc so far - I am liking strawb, choc and choc mint shakes, spicey tomatoe, mush & chicken soup and the choc tetras. Wonder are there more worth trying - have my weigh i tomorrow night - gulp!

My favs are choc, banana, butterscotch and choc mint. Dont really like any of the soups althou trying veg tongiht! Like both tetras I love the choc one halved and with hot water. Its yummy!!
Today has been fine althou I never really want my 4th shake!! Yest only managed 2!!
I dont feel hungry at all my prob is wen i am bored or down I think about food, so have def learnt that I am an emotional eater!!
Looking forward to seeing your weightloss!!
Anna xx

Day6:
Well today has been pretty good and I am def on the diet and not coming off for nothing!!!
I had to go to my doc today cos My gallstones were playing up but he said the diet was fine and to up my tablets that relieves the pain! So I am very happy with that was scared he wud make me come off it but no such luck!! Could of really done with dinner!! No really I am glad cos I am so determined to do this diet and succeed (I am always writing this) Got weigh in tomoz so will be very happy to see the results!!
I had a choc mint hot shake at about 12.30 and then a vanilla at about 4.30 and will have a chick and mush soup in a bit. Ive managed 3 litres today had to force the last one down.
I am off work tomoz and goig to a buffet which will be tough but I am def not going to cheat on weihg in day. Then on weds I am making my h2b a birthday tea but once again i shall not cheat!!!
Well Thanks for reading, hope ur all doing great!!
Anna xx

Day 7:
Today was a struggle I wasnt in my normal regime as we had a family do and so I had to sit and watch people eat a delish buffet and in the end had to leave. I had a tetra a little nap but still needed to eat, I actually felt hungry today!? But think also cos of weigh in in the evening I didnt want to drink my water incase I weighed more!! Stupid I know!!!

So anyway I cheated!!! I had half a boiled egg, God it was delish and it satisfied me just enough and get back on the band wagon.

Anyway weigh in came round and I lost 11 pounds and 2 inchs off my waist!! I was delighted!!! I was so scared that maybe this diet wouldnt work for me!! So glad it does cos I love it!!

So I am back on the straight and narrow and today I have my h2b bday party of bbq and scon es and lush cakes!!!

Il be fine!!!

Love Anna xx

Anna,

Well done! 11 is a brillaint loss - practically a stone! Not to worry about the egg - fair play for having it and keeping going! That's my worry!

I have my hen next weekend and am terrified about it. How hard is it going to be to eat and then get back on the wagon? I will have to plan very carefully and of course there is alcohol as well - am almost dreading it!

First wedding dress fitting on Sat - 2 stone heavier that when i bought it, have a sick nervous feeling in my stomach thinking about it - has to be done though!

Anyway, am waffling - congrats again on the loss!!

Hi Anna,
well I wish I was doing as well as you two!
sadly i never managed to get back into it and fell off the wagon over the weekend! I spoke to my CDC and she suggested one of the other plans where I can eat some food, so i'vbeen having one for breakfast and one for lunch and then a sensible meal in the evening.
been thinking if i'm gonna do that then i should just stick to slimfast!
are you on msn messenger or anything? would be good to chat in the day as i cant always get on the website.

Well done for sticking to it, i'm so proud of you!!!!
katie

Hey Katie,
Yeh I think the 790 would be good for you!! Some people just cant cope with SS and to be honest I am so shocked I have!

I am [email protected] Add me and speak soon.

Mitten, Thanks, If you make sensible choices then u will get back on it fine. You want to succedd and you will!!

xxx

Well havent updated this for a while!!

I have been fine the diet is good, I am struggling in the evenings but not cheating!!!

I am really hoping for a good loss this week, I will need to be motivated to stay on track when I go on holiday to cornwall, No cream teas for me, or pasties my fav in cornwall!!!

Well I have managed to fit into my 18 trousers and they are baggy on me already so fingers crossed will need a new pair soon.

I am going to try and up my excercise after this week.

The diet is fab and has just become my way of life now!! Im so looking forward to trying a bar!!! Althou might limit myself to every other day just so I dont make myself have cravings and stuff!!

Im great tho and loving this diet and loving the results, its wot keeps me focused!!!!

Anna xxxx

Hi date twin!!!!!! Hows the planning going? You're doing fantastic with your weight loss so far, i started today and my tummy is so bloated from all the water lol, hows things?

Back