Wedding 5th July 08 - Lose 5 stone!

Thanks so much Debz. That has made me focused!!

Pizzalover they are something u wee on to find out if ur in ketosis!!

Aww hun - you are soooo very welcome :)

this time last year I was where you're at....not nice for me:(

BUT now...I fell FAB !!! still a few pounds to go....but life is good....like ot go out (which I didn't before), love meeting new people (no way :eek:).....etc etc

YOU CAN SO DO THIS BABE.....BELIEVE IN YOURSELF....!

PM me if you need some extra encouragement....no worries !

lotsa love

Debz xx

Yeh I am not very happy at the mo, hate going out and hate talking and meeting new ppl.
I am so focused right now after being on a diet forever and not getting anything!!!!
I have got a headache now so goingt o go to bed and sleep it off!!!
Night hun xx

Your cdc can sell them to u!!
I think u can buy them from the chemist!!

I gove all my clients bout half a dozen ketostix at every appt.....no point them buying them....cos short shelf life... ask your CDC if they supply them....:confused:

Debz x

thanks debz my counsellor didnt even mention them to me!!!!! Most chemists stock them too do they?? Also was my CDC meant to take my vital measurements - waist etc??

Hi Pizzalover,
Mine did measure my waist but thats all. She didnt mention about the stix to me either I just know about them from here!!
I think all cdc have their own way of doing things.
Hows day 2 for u??
Ive got a fuzzy head but still getting on with it all!!!!

Hi Bo Lady and Pizza Lady,

Day 2 and we are still here!!

I know I am going to regret this in a wee while but I feel great today! My stomach is rumbling but I am guzzling water and so far so good. Today and tomorrow will be the worst I reckon.

Just reading on another thread that the soup should not be boiled whatever you do so might try another tonight and see how I get on. Other than it will be bars and shakes all the way!

How are ye getting on? Our little CDC family!!

Hiya, don't think I've 'spoken' to you before, but saw the title of your thread.....

It seems that exactly a year from today, you'll be getting married! What great motivation for you eh! I loved planning my wedding - have fun!

I know how exciting Jules!!!! Yay!!

Mitten, I am feeling great today too!!! Shocked!!
My brother came in with a sausage roll and it didnt bother me!! I had my first shake at 10.30 ish have drunk about 1.5 litres so far and feeling fine, I am keeping myself very busy and doing lots of walking around the shop being busy!! But this is not at all how I expected to feel!! Maybe tomoz will be bad for me or maybe my motivation is what is making me happy!!

Anna xx

Day 2 - SS

Day 2 is not too bad for me so far, my daughter is on an afternoon session in nursery today for sports day, so i didnt get up until 10! Havent had any shakes yet, just been downing the water and I have had 1 cup of black tea with no sugar to try and combat the caffeine withdrawl as I used to live on cola. I did wake up with a stonker of a headache, but a couple of tablets cured that, I have managed to clean the house from top to bottom since the tablets kicked in. So once my daughter goes off to school I am just going to chill for a few hours I think. How is everyone feeling???

Im feeling good too!!!
Still got my motivation so its all good its normally about this time on a diet wen I think oh this wont matter!! But not got any of that today!!!
What flavours u got for today?

Hi grils,
I picked up my shakes etc from my CDC at lunchtime, am all fired up to start tomorrow!
she was really nice and made me feel really welcome.
Wish me luck!
Katie

Good luck Princess Katie, You can come and talk to us to keep u motivated during the days!!!

Nat,
I have only tried the chick and mush one and it wasnt great but was bearable! I am going to have the oriental Chilli one tonight I think followed by a frozen choc tetra!!

So far had a hot choc mint which was soooooo good!!

Got a toffee and walnut one for lunch!!

Well Day2 Nearly over!!

First of all I had a Hot choc mint shake, followed by a toffee and walnut shake and then i had an oriental soup which I liked at first and then it tasted gross!!! Still got a choc tetra to eat but i know thats going to be tasty!!

I have had cravings at lunch time but drank th ewater and it was good!!!

I have drunk 4 litres today and I am feeling good!! So day 2 over and bring on day 3!!!!

Anna xx

Help!!! I have really struggled today, had a bad headache all day, and felt tired, I too had an oriental soup - gross!!! Seeing my cdc tomorrow to change a load of the soups to shakes as I cant get on with them at all. Had to throw the oriental chilli one away and tried the spicy tomato, I managed most of it but still had to throw the rest away. I was soooooo close to eating this evening, feeling very down and weak!!!!:(

No!!!!!!! Dont do it!!!!!!!
Go to bed and get some sleep u will feel much better tomoz!! U will nearly be in ketosis!! So please please dont give up!!!! For me so I have a diet buddy!!!!
Promise me xxxx

i know, i know, I have only one more bad day to get through, I know that!!! I have just taken a tablet so when that kicks in I am off to bed. I wont give in tonight now as I dont feel hungry, just crappy, but i just hope i can get through tomorrow. I wont give up i promise, thanks bo_lady, keep on encouraging!!!! How have you felt today?

Back