Wedding anniversary help!

KoKo88

Silver Member
So it's my 2nd wedding anniversary next Tuesday and rather than go out for dinner and be limited I thought I would do a 3 course SW friendly meal at home.

Can anybody give me any ideas on what they would make? Looking for something a bit different to our usual weekly menu of spag bol and diet coke chicken :)

mm nice big steak sounds great, flat mushroom and grilled tomato, maybe a SW sauce to go with? and SW chips or spicy wedges? loaded potato skins to start? or a nice healthy soup? not sure about desert...i havent found a SW deset that ilike yet excep meringue nests with swettener greek yogurt n strawberries...maybe use ur syns for a nice desert..or wine? x

Kimboowee said:
So it's my 2nd wedding anniversary next Tuesday and rather than go out for dinner and be limited I thought I would do a 3 course SW friendly meal at home.

Can anybody give me any ideas on what they would make? Looking for something a bit different to our usual weekly menu of spag bol and diet coke chicken :)

How about making stuffed portobello mushrooms for starters, then slow roast lamb and then spend syns on dessert, I'm sure I've seen a sw friendly tiramisu / cheesecake recipe somewhere. There is a valentines day 3 course menu in a older slimming world mag from a year or two ago, if i can hunt it out i'll post it.

Whatever you decide on, congratulations on your anniversary

Last edited:
Thank you - We have the terrors to put in bed beforehand so steak will be quick as he likes his practically mooing!

I've got -
Starter - Soup with bread roll (HEXB)
Main - Steak, wedges, vine tomatoes, flat mushroom, SW peppercorn sauce
Dessert - Chocolate mousse

Won't be as nice as a restaurant but saves ££!

Kimboowee said:
Thank you - We have the terrors to put in bed beforehand so steak will be quick as he likes his practically mooing!

I've got -
Starter - Soup with bread roll (HEXB)
Main - Steak, wedges, vine tomatoes, flat mushroom, SW peppercorn sauce
Dessert - Chocolate mousse

Won't be as nice as a restaurant but saves ££!

Nom sounds lovely, I should really do something like that for us as we always end up eating with the kids and it's a bit of a zoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back