ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

I'm delighted with myself this morning! I have a bit of a headache this morning tho from what I don't know (prob the fumes from the smell of drink off him) well let's just say it took a loooonnnggg time to get home last nite firstly they arrived out which I was very surprised at and they got into the car. They were all talking sh1te and next thing it went very silent followed by "stop the car" out they hopped throwing their rings up! Thank god I had to drive his car to pick them up cuz I have a mini and it only has two seats in the back and wouldn't fit them all. I had to stop two more times and then when I got into the village where I live it was like a scene from a zombie movie!!! There's a music festival on all weekend just outside the village so I was trying to avoid bodies as they wer falling all over the place!!! What a disaster needless to say he's still in bed lol!!!!
Duno what I'm up to today it's sunny out so might just go for a walk or something and iv to make soup etc for the week what are ye all up to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm delighted with myself this morning! I have a bit of a headache this morning tho from what I don't know (prob the fumes from the smell of drink off him) well let's just say it took a loooonnnggg time to get home last nite firstly they arrived out which I was very surprised at and they got into the car. They were all talking sh1te and next thing it went very silent followed by "stop the car" out they hopped throwing their rings up! Thank god I had to drive his car to pick them up cuz I have a mini and it only has two seats in the back and wouldn't fit them all. I had to stop two more times and then when I got into the village where I live it was like a scene from a zombie movie!!! There's a music festival on all weekend just outside the village so I was trying to avoid bodies as they wer falling all over the place!!! What a disaster needless to say he's still in bed lol!!!!
Duno what I'm up to today it's sunny out so might just go for a walk or something and iv to make soup etc for the week what are ye all up to?

At least they made it out of the car to puke up ;-) I expect he will be sleeping for a very very long time then! X Hope u enjoy your Walk if you decide to go. X

Hahaha just got a shout down the stairs to see if I'd make him pancakes for breakie haha!! What are your plans today?

Hahaha just got a shout down the stairs to see if I'd make him pancakes for breakie haha!! What are your plans today?

Did you agree like a food wifey to be? Just faced the Buffet Breakfast, watching a show at the moment! X

What show is it? No I didn't make them cuz I'd only want some so he just got up there and had done weetabix instead

Nope not in the slightest lol I'm so mean aren't I
Oh well treat them mean, keep them keen

Hey hon
well done on being very restrained yesterday. so much will power! :)
Hehe.... well done on last nite's taxi journey aswel! At least they got out of the car! :)
Bet he's a little worse for wear today-I wouldn't have been sure he'd have kept the pancakes down really. :)

Yea he is indeed and he keeps telling me the same stuff he told me on the way home in the car hahaha too funny
God that's some rain out there isn't it? It's a day for the pjs and tea I think!!
Having such a lazy day I can't get goin at all! I made some roasted chickpeas! I drained them and put them into a ziplock bag, spayed with spray oil, added garlic powder, Chinese 5 spice and a lil bit of chilli. Gave them a shake and poured onto a baking tray! Baked in the oven for 35mins and they look Devine I'm gona have them later as a snack!

What show is it? No I didn't make them cuz I'd only want some so he just got up there and had done weetabix instead

Least u didn't let him starve ;-) It was a Billy Bear Show, then we did Swimming, walked to the Beach/Town and just going to watch the Basketball Stunt Show! X

Yea he is indeed and he keeps telling me the same stuff he told me on the way home in the car hahaha too funny
God that's some rain out there isn't it? It's a day for the pjs and tea I think!!
Having such a lazy day I can't get goin at all! I made some roasted chickpeas! I drained them and put them into a ziplock bag, spayed with spray oil, added garlic powder, Chinese 5 spice and a lil bit of chilli. Gave them a shake and poured onto a baking tray! Baked in the oven for 35mins and they look Devine I'm gona have them later as a snack!

How many PP? I buy my Dry Roasted Chickpeas from H&B, never made them though! X

They are 1pp for 35g they are yummy ya should try them!
Hope your having a good day Hun! Sounds like there's so much to do in butlins that's brill

They are 1pp for 35g they are yummy ya should try them!
Hope your having a good day Hun! Sounds like there's so much to do in butlins that's brill

Ooooo that's really good 'value' I'm so going to have a go at making them as the bought ones Are quite pricey! X I think I'm a bit of a Butlins addict, couldn't think of many holidays I'd rather go on! X

It sounds brill iv never been but always hear people talking about it
Yea they are so tasty and it's really cheap to buy chickpeas in aldi and stuff so it's a win win situation

I'm having a hungry and lazy day today! I made 0pp soup with a bns, onion, garlic, chilli, carrots and courgettes. its actually really tasty if i do say so myself!!
So far iv had

Milk 3pp
Porridge 3pp
Banana 0pp
Tea 0pp

Rice cakes 2pp

Soup 0pp
Apple 0pp
Salad 1pp
Yogurt 1pp

Mint cornetto 4pp

35g roasted chickpeas 1pp

I'm going to have shepards pie made with quorn for dins 9pp and gona make bns chips and veg 0pp

So I have 2pp left and 30 weeklies so I'm gona have to make a dent in them later

OH yum-any plans on how you're gona make a dent in weeklies?
We havn't had any rain here yet but id say its about to start! :(
But im being so lozy im not sure why im bothered. :)

It sounds brill iv never been but always hear people talking about it
Yea they are so tasty and it's really cheap to buy chickpeas in aldi and stuff so it's a win win situation

I'm having a hungry and lazy day today! I made 0pp soup with a bns, onion, garlic, chilli, carrots and courgettes. its actually really tasty if i do say so myself!!
So far iv had

Milk 3pp
Porridge 3pp
Banana 0pp
Tea 0pp

Rice cakes 2pp

Soup 0pp
Apple 0pp
Salad 1pp
Yogurt 1pp

Mint cornetto 4pp

35g roasted chickpeas 1pp

I'm going to have shepards pie made with quorn for dins 9pp and gona make bns chips and veg 0pp

So I have 2pp left and 30 weeklies so I'm gona have to make a dent in them later

Butlins is amazing! I'd say its very kid orientated but randomly there's lots of people here without kids! Your food all sounds soooooo yummy, your cottage pie sounds particularly delicious! Let us know what you decide to spend those Weeklies on :) More is more ;-) x

Had 2weetabix so that's one weeklie used 29 to go lol
Yea the cottage pie is lovely. Its a ww recipe and theres red wine in the sauce and tobasco sauce and stuff so its really tasty

Had 2weetabix so that's one weeklie used 29 to go lol
Yea the cottage pie is lovely. Its a ww recipe and theres red wine in the sauce and tobasco sauce and stuff so its really tasty

Mmmmmm that sounds so tasty! Was it in the magazine? Have fun 'spending' your 29pp. X

Chickpeas sound amazing, I'm so trying that :)

I really need to make some soup, must get some bns tomorrow.

You need to eat some meringues or scones with cream to use up those weeklies - I can highly recommend both :p

Chickpeas sound amazing, I'm so trying that :)

I really need to make some soup, must get some bns tomorrow.

You need to eat some meringues or scones with cream to use up those weeklies - I can highly recommend both :p

Just don't eat 7 meringues ;-) Although actually yes do it, you might lose 2lbs ;-) x

Hahahaha too late heres my food for today (plenty of it)

Breakie
Porridge 3pp
banana 0pp
milk 3pp
tea 0pp

Snack
rice cakes 2pp
Cornetto 4pp

lunch
soup 0pp
yogurt 1pp
salad 1pp

Dinner
Quorn pie 9pp
bns chips 0pp
veg 0pp

snacks
Weetabix 3pp
bulmers light 3pp
chickpeas 1pp
half beer 2pp
cream donut 5pp

total today 37pp
weeklies left 19pp
ap today 0ap
ap earned this week 29ap

Didn't move outside the door today love days like that. Watching breaking bad now. I love it and then might watch an ep of dexter. hope you all had a lovely sunday

Back