ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yay oh my god 5 for only 2pp such a bargain and filling aswell love it!!!
Just home from the gym! I done a 30min upper body circuit and then a 45min insanity class! If the insanity class wasn't hard enough on its own he made us use weights aswell so it was tough! After the gym I showered and all and went food shopping!
I'm just waiting for dins m! It's in the oven as we speak! Tonight in having chicken legs with baby potatoes and leeks and a tiny bit of chicken stock! It goes in the oven for bout 30mins and when you take it out mix Dijon mustard through and some lemon juice it's so yummy. Oh and I chopped up some butternut squash and roasted it! Dins is a total of 10pp! I have 6pp left for after aswell
How's everyone's day been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay oh my god 5 for only 2pp such a bargain and filling aswell love it!!!
Just home from the gym! I done a 30min upper body circuit and then a 45min insanity class! If the insanity class wasn't hard enough on its own he made us use weights aswell so it was tough! After the gym I showered and all and went food shopping!
I'm just waiting for dins m! It's in the oven as we speak! Tonight in having chicken legs with baby potatoes and leeks and a tiny bit of chicken stock! It goes in the oven for bout 30mins and when you take it out mix Dijon mustard through and some lemon juice it's so yummy. Oh and I chopped up some butternut squash and roasted it! Dins is a total of 10pp! I have 6pp left for after aswell
How's everyone's day been?

Well Done on your gym/class! Your dinner sounds so yummy! What do you plan to use your last 6pp on? Is there a Wispa in the house ;-) I'm feeling very proud of myself for my AP, ill leave it to you to find out how many I did ;-) x

I saw your ap you have done so well and whooped a$$ on your target im proud of ya hun!!
No wispas (im sad now) il buy one over the weekend! I used 5pp on 50g of muesli and the rest of my daily milk allowance so I have 1pp left!!
I had jelly and beetroot with a ww yogurt with my lunch it was yummy.
I earned 11ap today in the gym. I felt really good after it and got rid of all my stress yay!!!

Dailies used 25/26
weeklies used: none (yet lol)
Ap earned today 11ap
ap earned this week 11ap

I saw your ap you have done so well and whooped a$$ on your target im proud of ya hun!!
No wispas (im sad now) il buy one over the weekend! I used 5pp on 50g of muesli and the rest of my daily milk allowance so I have 1pp left!!
I earned 11ap today in the gym. I felt really good after it and got rid of all my stress yay!!!

Dailies used 25/26
Ap earned today 11ap
ap earned this week 11ap

Jelly & beetroot?!
:confused:

Dailies used 25/26
Ap earned today 11ap
ap earned this week 11ap

Yey for Stress Busting! I do hope there wasn't a punch bag with someone present opening face on it ;-) I love Museli, not had any in AGES! Do you get a brand called Dorset Cereals in Ireland? X PS-11AP in the Gym? You must have McSweated like a McPig! X

Hahahaha oh hell yea there was and that face was fairly unrecognisable when I was finished lol! Oh my god I don't sweat I glisten hehe! I glistened like a mofo tonight but well worth it! Sweat like a pig to look like a fox! That's my fab saying!

Ps no havnt heard of that cereal before in saying that iv never had to look out for it! is it the business yea? My eyes are peeled

Hahahaha oh hell yea there was and that face was fairly unrecognisable when I was finished lol! Oh my god I don't sweat I glisten hehe! I glistened like a mofo tonight but well worth it! Sweat like a pig to look like a fox! That's my fab saying!

Ps no havnt heard of that cereal before in saying that iv never had to look out for it! is it the business yea? My eyes are peeled

Shouldn't that be McGlisten ;-) Love your foxy saying tho!!! Dorset Cereals does one called called 'Simply Nutty' and OMG it's amazing! It has no yucky Drief Fruit in it, just tonnes and tonnes of yummy nuts!!! McYummy in my McTummy!!! X

Top of the mcmorning to ye all!!
Il defo look out for that I do love a good nut lol
Thanks crunchie it's Friday and its a bank holiday weekend yay! We are hoping to book our Christmas party today! When I was leavn work yesterday it was lookin like we wer goin to Newcastle instead of Liverpool so il find out exactly where we are goin when I get into work at 9.30
Any nice plans for the weekend

Top of the mcmorning to ye all!!
Il defo look out for that I do love a good nut lol
Thanks crunchie it's Friday and its a bank holiday weekend yay! We are hoping to book our Christmas party today! When I was leavn work yesterday it was lookin like we wer goin to Newcastle instead of Liverpool so il find out exactly where we are goin when I get into work at 9.30
Any nice plans for the weekend

I'll be mainly sitting in the McCar for 6 hours today, don't think ill get many McSteps in!!! Hope u have a good day, look forward to hearing the Mcparty plans!!! X

Aw no but that means no game if yer in Newcastle?

I think I've seen those Dorset cereals. Will keep eye out :D

Last edited:
Aw no but that means no game if yer in Newcastle?

I think I've seen those Dorset cereals. Will keep eye out :D

They are amazing Brona! Think they do Simply Fruity too but I like to be McNutty!!! X

Ooh I'll look out for the nutty Dorset Cereals. I don't like dried fruit but the nutty one sounds great!

I must look out for it!
We have booked Newcastle yay can't wait. I woulda loved to go see a match in Liverpool but iv never been to Newcastle before so itl be something diff!
Day was goin really well until about an hour ago when I got one of my low iron turns! It was the worst one by far and I was feeling faint etc! I had a chocolate for a sugar rush which really helped! I feel ok now just so annoying

I must look out for it!
We have booked Newcastle yay can't wait. I woulda loved to go see a match in Liverpool but iv never been to Newcastle before so itl be something diff!
Day was goin really well until about an hour ago when I got one of my low iron turns! It was the worst one by far and I was feeling faint etc! I had a chocolate for a sugar rush which really helped! I feel ok now just so annoying

Oooooo Newcastle sounds fun! Sorry to hear about your low iron level turn :-( Do u take any supplements for it?x

Yea I take an iron tablet everyday and have done for the last 6months but my levels are always the same everytime I go for bloods so it doesn't seem to improve! My totm is all over the place aswell!
Yea it's so exciting! Newcastle is ment to be mad

Yea I take an iron tablet everyday and have done for the last 6months but my levels are always the same everytime I go for bloods so it doesn't seem to improve! My totm is all over the place aswell!
Yea it's so exciting! Newcastle is ment to be mad

Have u heard of Spatone? It's a much more effective iron supplement which is easier absorbed by the human body and therefore boosts levels better than tablets.x

Have you got the iron tabs on prescription?? Sounds like you may need a change or have another blood test because if your episodes are this regular & bad the mess can't be right yet...mind you it costs a fortune for you guys doesn't it?? Although looks like nhs is really suffering with the cuts, just read 36% of nhs hospital staff wouldn't recommend their own hospitals....still got to think its better than nothing??

Back