ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Oh no Brona what will we do tesco in Naas is always my last resort for anything! Prob find it in tesco in dundrum il have a look the next time I'm there!
I like that serena hehe in a fan of the scenic route! I was only thinkin last night what size I'd be now if I hadn't joined ww in April? It's scary to think really

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no Brona what will we do tesco in Naas is always my last resort for anything! Prob find it in tesco in dundrum il have a look the next time I'm there!
I like that serena hehe in a fan of the scenic route! I was only thinkin last night what size I'd be now if I hadn't joined ww in April? It's scary to think really

It's not worth thinking about is it! I reckon I would of crept back up even more if I hadn't joined in May, scary stuff!!! X PS-Im definitely on the Scenic Route with u, no motorways here! X

Hehehehehe love it

Got great news today so I'm gona be really bold tonight and use my last 4pp on a bottle of beer to celebrate yay

How's everyone's day going?

Hehehehehe love it

Got great news today so I'm gona be really bold tonight and use my last 4pp on a bottle of beer to celebrate yay

How's everyone's day going?

What's your great news?!? Do share!!! Have a sip of beer for me on the scenic route ;-) x

Just that we got our loan approved for the wedding we have been saving loadz but applied for the loan so we would be 100% comfortable and we can really make the most of it!! I have been stressing over it but now we finally know I can relax and have a good nights sleep!!
Our personalised cake topper arrived today it is savage I love it.
I'm just back from a run it didnt go too well!! I was aiming to do 10k but managed 5k and had to leave it at that cuz I started getting the most awful cramps in my tummy and my stomach went out like a balloon I now look like I'm 6months pregnant but the pains have gone very strange.
Yea can't wait for the hens I'm so excited I must start packing! Might do some tonight and then finish it tomorrow night!

Just that we got our loan approved for the wedding we have been saving loadz but applied for the loan so we would be 100% comfortable and we can really make the most of it!! I have been stressing over it but now we finally know I can relax and have a good nights sleep!!
Our personalised cake topper arrived today it is savage I love it.
I'm just back from a run it didnt go too well!! I was aiming to do 10k but managed 5k and had to leave it at that cuz I started getting the most awful cramps in my tummy and my stomach went out like a balloon I now look like I'm 6months pregnant but the pains have gone very strange.
Yea can't wait for the hens I'm so excited I must start packing! Might do some tonight and then finish it tomorrow night!

Yey for the loan! Hope your tummy goes down overnight! I'm an expert in packing these days! X

Thanks hun
Im trying to pack but i duno what the weather will be like so iv packed for all weathers lol!! it looks like im going away for a year or something hehehe

im really disappointed i only earned 2ap today cuz i had hoped to earn 4 thats a load of pants. im going to go to insanity tomorrow so thatl earn me 7ap so that doesnt make me feel so bad.

dinner was yummy had chicken breast in a bag (got med seasoning one ) with peppers and 6pp baby potatoes. have to say it was tasty and will buy it again. i love finding new things like that

Thanks hun
Im trying to pack but i duno what the weather will be like so iv packed for all weathers lol!! it looks like im going away for a year or something hehehe

im really disappointed i only earned 2ap today cuz i had hoped to earn 4 thats a load of pants. im going to go to insanity tomorrow so thatl earn me 7ap so that doesnt make me feel so bad.

dinner was yummy had chicken breast in a bag (got med seasoning one ) with peppers and 6pp baby potatoes. have to say it was tasty and will buy it again. i love finding new things like that

Is there a treat planned for tonight? I met my Holiday AP Target of 2AP per day but know I would of got 3 or 4 if we went out tonight :-( x

Aw Yey bout loan. That's great and gives you some peace of mind.
Yey to hen. Its your hen so pack as much as you want!
Don't worry bout APs. Bet if you had pedometer you'd have way more so don't worry. :D x

i only have 1pp left. i have loads of milk left out of my half point allowance so i think il have a weetabix later and just use one weeklie for it. Im gona try get to upper body class and insanity tomorrow and then do a 5k run on friday cuz im finished work at 11.15 and thatl be all the exercise il be doing until monday (apart from dancing)
ah look at it this way-you will have more energy tomorrow cuz ya rested tonight and you will earn a few more ap tomorrow i bet ya you will

i only have 1pp left. i have loads of milk left out of my half point allowance so i think il have a weetabix later and just use one weeklie for it. Im gona try get to upper body class and insanity tomorrow and then do a 5k run on friday cuz im finished work at 11.15 and thatl be all the exercise il be doing until monday (apart from dancing)
ah look at it this way-you will have more energy tomorrow cuz ya rested tonight and you will earn a few more ap tomorrow i bet ya you will

These are the nights when u need your Fluff ;-) Don't u be injuring yourself before your Hen!!!! I hope I manage to get some AP tomorrow, I would like at least my 2AP minimum.x

I've decided to leave my last pp I'm not hungry so il leave the last one all on its tod
Keep getting the pains in my tummy every so often I wonder what they are from cuz I didn't eat anything strange or new today

I've decided to leave my last pp I'm not hungry so il leave the last one all on its tod
Keep getting the pains in my tummy every so often I wonder what they are from cuz I didn't eat anything strange or new today

Maybe it's your six pack tightening up ;-) x

Good news about the loan. Hope your tum settles down today. Try some mint oil capsules - you can get them from most chemists. Just make sure you chug it down with plenty of water though, or you'll smell like a tube of Colgate!

The only 6 pack il ever own is a 6pk of bulmers lol

Iv taken those tabs they really help dont they? I think my tummy is ok now! So far so good anyway

Only one more day til Friday! This week is flying by can't believe it!

The only 6 pack il ever own is a 6pk of bulmers lol

Iv taken those tabs they really help dont they? I think my tummy is ok now! So far so good anyway

Only one more day til Friday! This week is flying by can't believe it!

That's an equally good kind of six pack ;-) Only one more sleep till your Hen!!! X

Back