ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

thanks huni i felt good about myself over the weekend. i feel bloated now tho and you would think im expecting twins hehehehe

thanks huni i felt good about myself over the weekend. i feel bloated now tho and you would think im expecting twins hehehehe

That's one Bread Baby and one Alcohol Baby ;-) x

Aw Ciara, I had to wait til I got home and straight on laptop to see your pics in all their glory. You look amazing and sound like you had a brilliant weekend. Jees, you did so well with food. I know you're saying you're bloated from bread but u chose so well. Im sure there was one or two drinks tho ;)
We missed you on here. Was thinking of you last night and saying bet you were having a great time! Was waiting to hear you're stories! :)
Glamping sounds like it was great craic. :) You must be wrecked now tho...

Wow, looks like you had an amazing weekend! Dont worry about WI, you earned the weekend off!

Thanks a mill girls!!
Missed being on here aswell I asked down there did they have wifi and they looked at me like I had 10heads typical Irish countryside
Brona I wish I had one or two! I had to have a vodka and coke when I got home cuz I was starting to get the shakes so that sorted me
Back to pointing today and I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm back in the game

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks a mill girls!!
Missed being on here aswell I asked down there did they have wifi and they looked at me like I had 10heads typical Irish countryside
Brona I wish I had one or two! I had to have a vodka and coke when I got home cuz I was starting to get the shakes so that sorted me
Back to pointing today and I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm back in the game

I was like that when I got back from Butlins! Couldn't wait to start tracking again, I think out bodies just get out of the habit of eating and drinking certain things in such quantities! Are u back at work today? X

Yep back in work today not too bad so far thank god I'm just tired today! Nearly finished

Aw nice for some. On til 8.30. :(
Any plans for rest of day or too tired to think bout it. :D

Yep back in work today not too bad so far thank god I'm just tired today! Nearly finished

What time do you finish Sweetie? That's your late nights/early starts catching up with u ;-) x

Awww, sounds like you had a great time. It's not every day on minimins you read about someone's inflatable willy going missing! :D

Hehehe its not every day that i go round a night club looking for my willy either hehehe
Im back on track today
Went to the gym and i was late for fightclub because of roadworks so i did some cardio 3ap and then went to kettlebell 3ap
Got home and had basa 3pp , 300g potatoes 6pp, veg 0pp
Then i had an avacado 4pp and im going to have a weetabix with my last 2pp as i have milk left
Got an upgrade today on my phone! I ended up going for the samsung galaxy s4 i love it! I have spent all evening transering stuff from my old phone etc
Really glad to be back pp today! Wi tomorrow should be shamefull

Hey guys
Had a brill night sleep last night. Set my alarm to go running! Felt so so so sleepy getting up but i braved it and ran 5k! Its my last chance workout before the dreaded wi tonight its gona be a wopper hehehe but i enjoyed it and next week will be better
Hope you all have a fab day

Good Morning Ciara :) I can't wait to hear your result from WI tonight! X PS-Gotta love Last Chance Workout! X

Hehehe its not every day that i go round a night club looking for my willy either hehehe
Im back on track today
Went to the gym and i was late for fightclub because of roadworks so i did some cardio 3ap and then went to kettlebell 3ap
Got home and had basa 3pp , 300g potatoes 6pp, veg 0pp
Then i had an avacado 4pp and im going to have a weetabix with my last 2pp as i have milk left
Got an upgrade today on my phone! I ended up going for the samsung galaxy s4 i love it! I have spent all evening transering stuff from my old phone etc
Really glad to be back pp today! Wi tomorrow should be shamefull

Hey guys
Had a brill night sleep last night. Set my alarm to go running! Felt so so so sleepy getting up but i braved it and ran 5k! Its my last chance workout before the dreaded wi tonight its gona be a wopper hehehe but i enjoyed it and next week will be better
Hope you all have a fab day

Aw meant to comment on your phone when u mentioned it Friday. Well jealous. I have the s3. Love Samsung! :D

Well done on last chance workout. Can't Wait to see your result. :D

Oh god girls i can wait hehe

Yea i love it its savage! The only thing is all my txt messages keep goin into my emails...v strange
Oh and before i forget- do u have a ww tracker app? If so what one do u have cuz i cant find the one i used to have on the iphone

Oh god girls i can wait hehe

Yea i love it its savage! The only thing is all my txt messages keep goin into my emails...v strange
Oh and before i forget- do u have a ww tracker app? If so what one do u have cuz i cant find the one i used to have on the iphone

Is there not a Value Diary Equivalent in the Play Store? X

No hon. Don't have one. Never bothered tracking on phone. :(

WI won't be long now. :)

Back