ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Hahaha they would defo lock ya up. Ya wana see the looks I got from the builders that are working on my estate lol
I duno how people can walk around in public in their pjs its just wrong. How did that even about?I often wonder!!!
I have the bathrooms cleaned and all. Just having my breakie of porridge ,cinnamon, banana and milk yummy
Then im going up to the chemist to get a family pic blown up as part of my mams b day present. Shes 60 today!! Then going to the jewelery shop to get our wedding rings engraved. I gave fightclub ay 11.15 and after that its food shopping time. My friend is picking me up at 2 cuz we are going for lunch in her aunts new cafe.its a 40min drive so Iv to be home for 5 as we are going down to my sisters for sandwiches and cake etc for mams birthday. Dunno what il put on for dinner but itl have to be something quick and handy. After a mad busy day I have plans to have a bottle of wine and watch a movie
Anyone doing anything nice today?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwwww that sounds like the perfect day :) Happy 60th to Ciara's Mummy :) Will somebody be making the cake? I love Birthday Cake, it's the best cake ever and so addictive!!! I enjoyed my Porridge Brekkie. OSS Honey & Vanilla is my least favourite out of the three but still edible and worth £1 for 10 Sachets! X

I've just caught up. I think your wedding was 'worth' the gain of 10lbs! You had an amazing time and will remember it for the rest of your life. You'll get that weight off in no time at all!

Aw happy birthday Ciara‘s mammy. :D

Sounds like a busy day. New cafe? Anywhere my direction? :D

Not doing much. Goin to gym-havnt been in weeks. Then few bits to get around newbridge on way back and then clean the house a bit. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy.

Well morning girls.
Had such a fab day yesterday. All my weeklies are gone now which is a sign of a good day in my opinion.
The cafe is in straffin. I taught it was new but its opened a year. It was gorg. It is in what used to be stables. She has it decorated beautifully. All the furniture, cups ,saucers ,plates etc are all antique. Its really girly. She makes all the bread , cakes ,relishes etc fresh every morning. I had sundried tomato bread with beetroot relish and goats cheese with a side salad and two glass of wine. I pointed the sandwich at 15pp do you think thats enough? And the wine was 8pp.
Then went down to my sisters for my mams surprise birthday. She got such a shock hahaha. We got the cake from a local bakery. Had vokda and coke and a few nibbles with the rest of my weeklies.
Today is a hangover day. Im gona watch tv and I have to bring my dress down to grahams aunt. She works in a dry cleaners and is gona clean it for me.
Looking forward to a lazy day haven't had one in ages

Well morning girls.
Had such a fab day yesterday. All my weeklies are gone now which is a sign of a good day in my opinion.
The cafe is in straffin. I taught it was new but its opened a year. It was gorg. It is in what used to be stables. She has it decorated beautifully. All the furniture, cups ,saucers ,plates etc are all antique. Its really girly. She makes all the bread , cakes ,relishes etc fresh every morning. I had sundried tomato bread with beetroot relish and goats cheese with a side salad and two glass of wine. I pointed the sandwich at 15pp do you think thats enough? And the wine was 8pp.
Then went down to my sisters for my mams surprise birthday. She got such a shock hahaha. We got the cake from a local bakery. Had vokda and coke and a few nibbles with the rest of my weeklies.
Today is a hangover day. Im gona watch tv and I have to bring my dress down to grahams aunt. She works in a dry cleaners and is gona clean it for me.
Looking forward to a lazy day haven't had one in ages

Hey Ciara, Glad u had a fab day and managed to use all your Weeklies, sounds as though it was a real chore ;-) Loving the sound of your Lazy Day! X

Soz forgot to add pic in my post

Attachments

• 1381662925501.jpg
    1381662925501.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 74
Soz forgot to add pic in my post

Mmmmmmm Yummy! It seems those style of Cake are very popular in Ireland? Ive never seen anything like that here! X

They are yum yum. I can post you over some to try lol

They are yum yum. I can post you over some to try lol

Yey! What would u like me to post in return? X

One of your muffins.........oh actually fluff cuz I cant find it anywhere....I need me some fluff

One of your muffins.........oh actually fluff cuz I cant find it anywhere....I need me some fluff

That would be light to post! I've gone off Fluff since I binged it, haven't bought it since lol x

Hehehe maybe its a good thing I cant get it

Hehehe maybe its a good thing I cant get it

Obviously Jars are a Trigger for me, first Peanut Butter and then Fluff! X

Gorgeous looking cake! Love a surprise party - we did the same for our Mums 60th!! It's great to see the look on their face!

Hope she had a wonderful time, I'm sure she did :)

I saw some 'trendy' (ha!!!) students, clearly freshers, in the supermarket in their pjs - I think they thought they were cool...hmmmm!! Although I'd love to wear mine everywhere!

I see Mums at the School in PJs and sometimes even Onesies! X

Dont get the whole pjs n the like in public it's just tots wrong.
Cake was yummy!!!mam loved te night which made the hangover well worth it.
I have a totes confession. ........ I went down to grahams aunt with my dress to get cleaned....... 2hours later I got home after downing a bottle of wine. I have no weeklies or dailies for it but its drank and no more I can do about it. The uncle asked me did I want a glass and I said no and he asked was I pregnant or was there something wrong with me. Next thing I know the whole bottle is gone........ooooooppppppsssss feel bac now but its gone now and there's no turning back

Dont get the whole pjs n the like in public it's just tots wrong.
Cake was yummy!!!mam loved te night which made the hangover well worth it.
I have a totes confession. ........ I went down to grahams aunt with my dress to get cleaned....... 2hours later I got home after downing a bottle of wine. I have no weeklies or dailies for it but its drank and no more I can do about it. The uncle asked me did I want a glass and I said no and he asked was I pregnant or was there something wrong with me. Next thing I know the whole bottle is gone........ooooooppppppsssss feel bac now but its gone now and there's no turning back

Sounds like the perfect evening ;-) You was just having my share that I can't have ;-) x

Back