ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Good news baby jack has arrived safe & sound :)

There is a park run in the area, will start after the 10k....my friend did want to pull out but I'm mean & said we could run a bit, walk a lot etc...so she's doing it!

Aw welcome baby Jack. Great that the daddy will have some quality time with him before he has to go back. :)

and il bet you any money shes thanking you now for pushing her and is happy she did it. thats the beauty of running with someone else, you both motivate each other.

Today work was grand went by really quickly. I went to the gym after work to do a fightclub class and it was cancelled yet again :cry:So i did a seesion on the threadmill instead

food for the day

breakfast
milk 3pp
porridge 3pp
banana 0pp
tea 0pp

snack
apple 0pp
coffee 0pp

lunch
soup 0pp
slimbo with cucumber and beetroot 3pp
tea 0pp
yogurt 1pp

pre gym
2 rice cakes 2pp
grapes 0pp

dinner
270g pasta 8pp
3x quorn sausages 5pp
tomato sauce 0pp
courgettes and red pepper 0pp

drinks
2x bulmers light 6pp
half a half pint of belgum beer 2pp

33/26 dailies used
42 weeklies remaining
4ap earned today
21ap earned so far this week

Ok girls so im experimenting this week and want to see if i use most of my weeklies this week will i get a weightloss (Iv been struggling to lose with using only a few weeklies) I have 42 weeklies remaining and i wi on tuesday. I need advise on how im gona use them as i havent got a clue cuz i havent used loads of them before apart from weddings etc so im totally lost HHEEELLLLPPPPP

and il bet you any money shes thanking you now for pushing her and is happy she did it. thats the beauty of running with someone else, you both motivate each other.

Today work was grand went by really quickly. I went to the gym after work to do a fightclub class and it was cancelled yet again :cry:So i did a seesion on the threadmill instead

food for the day

breakfast
milk 3pp
porridge 3pp
banana 0pp
tea 0pp

snack
apple 0pp
coffee 0pp

lunch
soup 0pp
slimbo with cucumber and beetroot 3pp
tea 0pp
yogurt 1pp

pre gym
2 rice cakes 2pp
grapes 0pp

dinner
270g pasta 8pp
3x quorn sausages 5pp
tomato sauce 0pp
courgettes and red pepper 0pp

drinks
2x bulmers light 6pp
half a half pint of belgum beer 2pp

33/26 dailies used
42 weeklies remaining
4ap earned today
21ap earned so far this week

Ok girls so im experimenting this week and want to see if i use most of my weeklies this week will i get a weightloss (Iv been struggling to lose with using only a few weeklies) I have 42 weeklies remaining and i wi on tuesday. I need advise on how im gona use them as i havent got a clue cuz i havent used loads of them before apart from weddings etc so im totally lost HHEEELLLLPPPPP

Depends if you wanna be healthy or unhealthy...Healthy would be to add some Nuts and or Seeds at they are high in PP....Unhealthy would be to splash out on a bit fat takeaway or some more drinkies! The choice is yours! X

ya-what Serena said. :)

A real pizza, or curry, or a bottle of cava & choccies...I couldn't not use my weeklies! Or just make soup with beans in, add creme fraiche to it, have a cereal bar as a morning snack, crisps with lunch???

Yea mam and baby are both doing well! Her other son keeps calling the baby tommy lol

Yea I'm not sure what to do I might have some Avacado or something like that but knowing me il go for the unhealthy option and drink my points away I hope not but if I do as long as I point them il be grand.we gym have been invited to a BBQ on Sunday so god only knows what that will bring

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea mam and baby are both doing well! Her other son keeps calling the baby tommy lol

Yea I'm not sure what to do I might have some Avacado or something like that but knowing me il go for the unhealthy option and drink my points away I hope not but if I do as long as I point them il be grand.we gym have been invited to a BBQ on Sunday so god only knows what that will bring

A BBQ sounds like an ideal way to use Weeklies ;-) Ive used mine on an Avocado a couple of times, a yummy way to use up 14pp! X

Yea I'm kinda dreading it cuz it's in his mams house and they are the type to be like "why aren't you eating that? Oh don't be so rediculous sure your skinny anyway sure it won't do you any harm"
I hate feeling forced into something but anyway I'm gona be strong and just eat whatever my points allow me to
What ya up to today Hun?

Just say you're not that hungry/don't fancy it, hopefully it'll work! I'm sure you'll get rid of a fair few weeklies at the BBQ!

Yea hopefully! I think il bring my quorn burgers so I know what's in them!!!
Such a busy morning I'm just getting to have my breakfast now lol
I got up this morning and went to a trx and kettlebell combo class. It was really good and I earned 4ap
Then I went to the chemist and the supermarket to buy sun cream and toiletries for the Hols. I met loads of kids from work so I was chatting to them. Went food shopping then and came home put it away and went for my shower! God it's good to sit down lol

Yea hopefully! I think il bring my quorn burgers so I know what's in them!!!
Such a busy morning I'm just getting to have my breakfast now lol
I got up this morning and went to a trx and kettlebell combo class. It was really good and I earned 4ap
Then I went to the chemist and the supermarket to buy sun cream and toiletries for the Hols. I met loads of kids from work so I was chatting to them. Went food shopping then and came home put it away and went for my shower! God it's good to sit down lol

Is Kettlebells good? I've always wanted to give it a go but my new gym doesn't do it :( do you eat back your AP? You must earn sooo many! xx

Yea it's brill for toning up and you burn loadz of cals! I don't eat my ap I struggle to use my weeklies but this week I'm gona try use most of my weeklies and see what happens at wi!do you use your ap? Since Wednesday iv earned 28 ap so by wi on tues I should have bout 35/40 earned
Trx is brilliant aswell have you tried it?

It looks like two ropes hanging from a bar and you do all your exercises on it using your own body weight. Its/really good for strenghteing your core and realy tones you up big time

Ouch!!!! May join a gym in August, there's a cheap ish one on my home, but no pool, so not sure. Gyms with decent pools seem to cost a lot more!!

But ya know what I'm going to the gym for about 6yrs and I'd say iv prob only used the pool about 6/7 times max all I Wana do after a workout is have a shower and get outa there ASAP lol maybe that's just me

Yeah that's true, just checked out the cheap one, but they've no classes, rubbish....I really want to go to body pump again, think I should just go to a class a week at one of the big gyms...hmmmm!

Is there much of a difference price wise? My other half goes to a gym and it's tiny they don't do any classes in it either but it's handy for him but he pays more for his gym than I do and I get loadz of classes and better facilities than he does so its worth looking around and see which ones are the best value and suit your needs!

It's 20 vs 35, but tbh I'd want the classes, so the extra would be worth it. Need to see how cash flow goes this month & figure out how much I'll use it & how easy it is to get to i.e. en route to/from work....but reading about your gym classes has given me a pang, I miss it! It's been 5 years of managing alone!!

Back