ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Break downs are a massive pain in the arse, especially when it's not your car but you have to sacrifice totes to the cause :(

Still a week off - you'll get plenty done in that time, car or not!!

Nutella cakes yesterday sound FAB-U-LOUS :D

Yes!
Totally agree.
The amount of times my dad's car has been in the garage and he steals my car - and then I'm stuck.
GAH!!!

Yea true story brona!!!!!!!!!!
Well i have loads of wedding stuff to do and i hate having things hanging over me so i really wana get them outa the way. I am bringing my bridemaid and junior bridemaid to get their dresses taken in on thursday in newbridge. actually do you know anything about an alterations place called a stitch in time? its just beside whitewater. have you heard if they are good or anything? we are going shopping then to buy their earrings, necklace etc in a shop called pulse in rathcoole so it should be a good day. Then on friday im going for my dress fitting which i am living for cuz i havent tried on my dress properly since november! my mam and grahams mam are going with me
How was your day?

How exciting that you're getting your dress fitted on friday - I bet they'll have to take it in LOADS!
You've done awesome with your weight loss.

Yea they were lush i really enjoyed them, a bit dissapointed in myself today for having two but sure hey ho its done now. Yea really cant wait for the fitting, im so excited!! ah deadly at least i know they have a good name i feel better about it now.Thanks hun

Ok so today was a good day apart from the break down which is costing 250euro which is pants but sure what can ya do. He will be getting the car back on wednesday and he decided to take tomorrow off as holidays to give me a hand which is nice of him!
Got a bit done today. I did all the favours out and wrote out the table plan. I then decided to sort the favours into bags according to the tables so that they will be ready to rock and roll when we are decorating the room on the day. I havent enough ceremony booklets and i also made fans but a few short so will make them during the week. I ordered a present for my pageboy and flowergirl aswell so happy days.
I went to fightclub and kettlebells so i earned myself 10ap today.

Food for the day
Weetabix (Made with water as i forgot to buy milk yesterday) 3pp
milkless tea 0pp

Snack
Apple
Milkless coffee

Lunch
Soup 0pp
salad 1pp
yogurt 1pp

Pre gym
rice cakes 2pp

Dinner
Saag aloo 6pp
Veg 0pp

Snack
Coke zero 0pp
velvet crunch 2pp
Go ahead 3pp

So i have 8pp left that has never happened to me before what will i do???

Daily 18/26
Weeklies none left
Ap earned today 10ap
Ap earned this week 42ap

Thanks Emma hopefully she will take it in in places cuz I was measured just after Xmas which is before I joined ww!!
Yea it's a pain which is why I'm so glad I work within walking distance from my house!! I love my car and the taught a of him farting and putting his smelly gym bag in it makes me Wana cry :,(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another busy day today! Went to fightclub class and then went on the search for some wedding things I need! Just had lunch and now off to print things off and order a present for graham!!
Does anyone know if I am making a casserole and using chicken breast with skin on (it needs the skin for flavour but will take it off when I'm dishing it up) so I need to allow pp for the broth cuz the oil from the skin woulda got into it??

Another busy day today! Went to fightclub class and then went on the search for some wedding things I need! Just had lunch and now off to print things off and order a present for graham!!
Does anyone know if I am making a casserole and using chicken breast with skin on (it needs the skin for flavour but will take it off when I'm dishing it up) so I need to allow pp for the broth cuz the oil from the skin woulda got into it??

Oh I never think about things like that too hard!!! I'm sure it's 0pp, that's what I'd tell myself anyway! It can't be much though...

Sounds like you were on wedding organisation fire yesterday!! Table plan - well done, that's the hardest part!!

Hey Sweetie, Well Done on all your Wedding Plans :) You'll be turning into Bridezilla before you know it!!! Did you make your Casserole? X

Yea i was on a role today. Well hopefully il be a skinny bridezilla lol !!!!!! oh stop the table plans took ages people get very upset by where they are placed at weddings. Iv seen it so many times. Ya have to be so careful!
No serena im planning on making it tomorrow what do you think about the broth? to point it or not to point it that is the question

Yea i was on a role today. Well hopefully il be a skinny bridezilla lol !!!!!! oh stop the table plans took ages people get very upset by where they are placed at weddings. Iv seen it so many times. Ya have to be so careful!
No serena im planning on making it tomorrow what do you think about the broth? to point it or not to point it that is the question

Yeah... I was quite annoyed when I went to my cousin's wedding.
Me, my mum & my sister were sat on the furthest table away... with the photographer.
What's that about?!

My cousin's new wife's dad's boss was sat at a higher table than us.
So ridiculous!

Haha... I'm sure you won't have any issues like that though.

Yeah... I was quite annoyed when I went to my cousin's wedding.
Me, my mum & my sister were sat on the furthest table away... with the photographer.
What's that about?!

My cousin's new wife's dad's boss was sat at a higher table than us.
So ridiculous!

Haha... I'm sure you won't have any issues like that though.

This is why I've never got married, too much like hard work lol! Hhhmmmm the Broth is a difficult one, I'd maybe allow enough pp for the oil which will be released? X but then again u don't really know how much that is lol x

Mmmmm maybe il allow 2pp for it? Just for piece of mind!!
Well just back from wi. My experiment work girls whoopwhoop I lost 3.5lb my biggest weightloss so far and all because I used all my weeklies!!!! So happy

Awesome news on the weight loss.

Sorry I didn't wish you luck for your WI... it completely slipped my mind that it was Tuesday.
But apparently you didn't need my luck.
You did tremendously.

They're gonna take your dress in so much on friday!!!

OMG OMG OMG 3.5lbs Loss with using all your Weeklies?!? There is hope for Friday! X Well Done You, so proud of you! X

Thanks girls!! yea i nearly fell off the scales with the shock. to be really honest i wasnt gona go because i have never really used all my weeklies apart from going to weddings so i was a bit nervous about wi tonight because i didnt know what way it was going to go!!! im really happy i cant believe it still in shock. So weeklies is defo the way to go. Cant wait to try my dress on now and see if il notice the difference from the last time i tried it on!!!

Thanks girls!! yea i nearly fell off the scales with the shock. to be really honest i wasnt gona go because i have never really used all my weeklies apart from going to weddings so i was a bit nervous about wi tonight because i didnt know what way it was going to go!!! im really happy i cant believe it still in shock. So weeklies is defo the way to go. Cant wait to try my dress on now and see if il notice the difference from the last time i tried it on!!!

More is definitely more :) I reckon there will be a real difference in the dress, there's got to be! How much do u weigh now Sweetie? Are u at goal? X

I'm 8st 10.5lb and I have 1.5lb left to go I have a wedding in two weeks so I culd be up that week I'd say but I'm nearly there!
I really Wana get a gold member card because at least I know I can't go 5lb over or under goal and I think that will really help me when I'm maintaining because if I don't have that I think il just put it all back on and that's my biggest fear because it has been so hard to lose it and I don't Wana be back at square one again

I'm 8st 10.5lb and I have 1.5lb left to go I have a wedding in two weeks so I culd be up that week I'd say but I'm nearly there!
I really Wana get a gold member card because at least I know I can't go 5lb over or under goal and I think that will really help me when I'm maintaining because if I don't have that I think il just put it all back on and that's my biggest fear because it has been so hard to lose it and I don't Wana be back at square one again

OMG you're so close! I think being a Gold Member is such a good idea as it motivates u to maintain! Fingers crossed your last 1.5lb will come off this week before the wedding :) So proud of you! X

Wow what an amazing loss! Can't believe you're so close to goal, you must be able to almost taste it haha!

OMG you're so close! I think being a Gold Member is such a good idea as it motivates u to maintain! Fingers crossed your last 1.5lb will come off this week before the wedding :) So proud of you! X

Motivates you to maintain eh?!?!
Not over here lol.

Back