ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

No unfortunately I don't have a before pic as I bought the dress about 2 months ago but even in that short space of time I felt like it was looser on me today. Ah thanks a mill I think when I lose the last 1.5lb I wont lose anymore after that.
I am going glamping on the 16th of aug for 2 nights I cant wait for it now im so excited!!
Well done serena on your willpower at the bbq
Emma how can you not like chocolate? I sometimes wish I didn't like it lol! Hope you enjoy your pizza haven't had pizza since joining ww mainly cuz I don't think il be able to stop once I start. I defo wouldn't be only able to eat 3 slices and give the rest away

I gave up chocolate as a new year's resolution about 6/7 years ago and haven't eaten it since.
It's got to the point now that the smell is unappealing to me.
I also don't eat potato crisps.
I'll occasionally eat corn based crisps like frazzles and I eat nacho chips like Doritos, but that's it.
And no fizzy drinks either.

You'd think with the amount of junk snacks I don't eat, I wouldn't have been fat.
But I totally made up for it with cakes, biscuits and takeaways haha.

Crisps, chocs, beer and fizzy drinks are all my downfalls!isnt it funny how everyone's tastes are so different! I don't eat takeaways really I'd have one if I was very hungover or if I was really really tired I love them but I might only get a takeaway once every maybe 6months

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to have takeaway at least once, sometimes twice a week just cuz I couldn't be bothered to think of what to have to eat.

I'm so lazy with food lol.
Even now.
There's so many things I used to eat all the time that I don't anymore because I'm too lazy to point it.
Like I always used to eat tuna & sweet corn in pasta or on a jacket potato.
Or jacket potatoes with beans and cheese.
But because pasta and potatoes are high in carbs, you don't get much and I just can't be bothered.

The only time I eat pasta and potatoes now is if it's in a ready meal or easily pointed like micro chips

Hahahaha your so funny if be the same with things like beans I couldn't be bothered pointing them so I havnt had them since I joined ww and Doritos I couldn't be dealing with weighing them so I havnt had them but I'd always weigh my pasta, potatoes things like that!
When I was in collage I used to have what I called 'fat Friday' I used to get a big chicken and coleslaw roll for lunch with crisps and a bar and then have chipper or whatever for dins and pic and mix, icecream, beers whatever I fancied really and then I put a stop to it so that's prob why I very rarely have takeaways anymore! I make a 'fake away' at home especially Indian

im so excited to try them il give my report as soon as iv had them im sure they will be fab. Just so I know how many pp per dumpling?
Yea il try me best to be good when possible and my goal is to avoid chipper after the night club. If I manage that il be so proud of myself because I always end up going but hopefully il stay strong

I use the Aunt Bessie's Dumplings Mix and those work out at 2pp each, I always have 4 as I'm a piggy and my stew is pretty much 0pp anyway! I think avoiding the chipper after night out is always drinking, is probably have Salad in Pitta if it was me so I'm still having something, know its not the same as chips etc but much easier to pp!!! X

Can ya get a salad pitta in the chipper? I never knew that! That will tell you how bad I am! Il have that so, thanks serena!!
Off for a 10k run now in a few mins with my friend and then my uncle and his family are coming up later on today so when I'm back from my run il be running around the house doing last minute cleaning before they arrive lol

Ps yea that's the mix I bought that's great il make a veg stew then so itl be low enough

Just stopping by to say hi :p

Heya and welcome!!
back from a 10k run with a friend so that's 4ap earned happy days!!
Just had my breakie which was porridge which I had soaking in milk overnight and mixed blueberries and grapes through it! It was tasty
By the looks of it we might be lucky to get a visit from me sun today so fingers crossed :)

Hi popping in to sub. How long does it take you do 10k? Makes me feel exhausted thinking about it lol, good on you!
Your brekkie sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Lucy! Welcome!!!
It took me 55mins to do it this morning! I go with a friend and we just chat away so we forget what we are doing I hate running by myself

Can ya get a salad pitta in the chipper? I never knew that! That will tell you how bad I am! Il have that so, thanks serena!!
Off for a 10k run now in a few mins with my friend and then my uncle and his family are coming up later on today so when I'm back from my run il be running around the house doing last minute cleaning before they arrive lol

Ps yea that's the mix I bought that's great il make a veg stew then so itl be low enough

Yey for the A/B Mix :) The Pack makes 8 so I normally just have 4 2 nights in a row :)

They do Salad in Pitta, just watch the size of the Pitta as it 60g for 4pp but most of the ones round here are 80g for some reason?!?

Hope u have a lovely time with your family. Well Done on your Run! X

Cool il ask for that so!! Is it filling?
Had a great day family gone now! When they come up they visit my parents house, then my bros, then onto me and then my sisters haha they get us all in on the one day! I won't see them now until the wedding!
Really enjoyed the run this morning. Myself and graham then went for a walk and earned another 1ap
I'm having a hungry day but have been doing well so far I'm just drinking loadz and keeping busy to keep my mind off it! Just putting dins on and then have 6pp left to play around with later

Cool il ask for that so!! Is it filling?
Had a great day family gone now! When they come up they visit my parents house, then my bros, then onto me and then my sisters haha they get us all in on the one day! I won't see them now until the wedding!
Really enjoyed the run this morning. Myself and graham then went for a walk and earned another 1ap
I'm having a hungry day but have been doing well so far I'm just drinking loadz and keeping busy to keep my mind off it! Just putting dins on and then have 6pp left to play around with later

Mmmmm 6pp, will that be a Wispa ;-) You've had a very active, maybe that's why u are super hungry? Just drink loads and enjoy your din dins :) x

No I don't have a wispa in I'm thinking maybe a dark choc bar and some velvet crunch! Yea prob that's why! I made a lil bowl of stir fry veg with Chinese 5spice earlier to fill a hole til dins! It did the trick! Hope you have had a fab day

No I don't have a wispa in I'm thinking maybe a dark choc bar and some velvet crunch! Yea prob that's why! I made a lil bowl of stir fry veg with Chinese 5spice earlier to fill a hole til dins! It did the trick! Hope you have had a fab day

Mmmmm Dark Choc and Velvet Crunch sounds fab! What are u cooking for dinner? X

That's nice you've got a running buddy, I bet it makes the run go quicker!
Mmm dark chocolate!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Well done with the running, I have never run anywhere, my knees are too old and too knackered lol! Dark choccie oooo! Roll on pay day :rolleyes: then I shall be treating myself to some!

well I had 270g of pasta with 2pp of chicken and a homemade tomato spicy sauce. My mouth was on fire so I decided to have a cornetto instead of the dark choc to cool down my mouth. I have 2pp left for some velvet crunch

Food today

Pre run
Banana 0pp
tea 0pp

Breakfast
Porridge 3pp
milk 3pp
blueberries and grapes 0pp
tea 0pp

snack
apple 0pp
pear 0pp

Lunch
Soup 0pp
salad 1pp
yogurt 1pp
tea 0pp

snack
nectarine 0pp
1 cracker bread 0pp
Stir fry veg 0pp

dinner
270g pasta 8pp
chicken 2pp
sauce 0pp

Snack
cornetto 4pp
velvet crunch 2pp
tea x2 0pp

As you can see iv had a very hungry day lol.

I had a busy enough day today. I went for a 10k run, cleaned the house, had visitors, went for a walk, wrote out everyones meal options for the wedding in order of tables. So now im watching a bit of mindless tv and relaxing.

26/26 dailies
0 weeklies left
ap earned today 5ap
ap earned this week 33ap

wi tomorrow I think il be happy with a sts this week

well I had 270g of pasta with 2pp of chicken and a homemade tomato spicy sauce. My mouth was on fire so I decided to have a cornetto instead of the dark choc to cool down my mouth. I have 2pp left for some velvet crunch

Food today

Pre run
Banana 0pp
tea 0pp

Breakfast
Porridge 3pp
milk 3pp
blueberries and grapes 0pp
tea 0pp

snack
apple 0pp
pear 0pp

Lunch
Soup 0pp
salad 1pp
yogurt 1pp
tea 0pp

snack
nectarine 0pp
1 cracker bread 0pp
Stir fry veg 0pp

dinner
270g pasta 8pp
chicken 2pp
sauce 0pp

Snack
cornetto 4pp
velvet crunch 2pp
tea x2 0pp

As you can see iv had a very hungry day lol.

I had a busy enough day today. I went for a 10k run, cleaned the house, had visitors, went for a walk, wrote out everyones meal options for the wedding in order of tables. So now im watching a bit of mindless tv and relaxing.

26/26 dailies
0 weeklies left
ap earned today 5ap
ap earned this week 33ap

wi tomorrow I think il be happy with a sts this week

Lots of Zero Heroes in there :) Well Done for not going off plan even with your hungry day! What did you put in your sauce to make it spicy? I sometimes put Birds Eye Chillies in mine, that makes it fiery! Good Luck for WI Sweetie :) x

Back