ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Awesome on the run.
I am so not a runner.
This morning I even skipped the treadmill.
Oops. Haha.

And I've had a hungry day today as well... well, this afternoon at least.
I just wanted to pick - tried to stick to fruit, but a ww yoghurt did sneak in there haha.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

55 mins for 10k....you're so fit!! One day!!!

Your uncles good visiting you all separately, I'm lazy, I'd go to one house & demand you all came over to see me!!

Didn't realise you're clamping for your hen, that's amazing! Are you properly in the countryside or in a town/village?? Are there any pubs/clubs your friends can embarrass you in us what I mean!! On my hen I had a helium willy balloon , I had to carry around the whole night -I was easy to spot! It was so funny!!! Defo a good idea not to worry too much about tracking then, the drinks alone could be sky high!! Really good of you to make up all the bags for the girls, lucky hens :)

It was so hard I even painted my nails to distract myself lol! I get days like that where I'm hungry all day and I usually give in but iv wi tomorrow so that's why I stayed strong!
I have chillis growing out in the garden and today was the first time iv used them I didn't think it would be spicy so I added a lil chilli powder aswell lol il know better the next time!
A few years ago I'd rather chew my arm off rather than going for a run! I Duno what happened that I got into running but I love it now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea I seem to be getting quicker but if I was to run on my own it would be a different story! I'm very easily distracted lol
Yea I can't wait I'm so excited! It's about a 5min drive into the town! on the friday night we are staying on site! we have a trad irish night organised with camp fires etc! on the sat night we are goin into town and we are going on a booze cruise before nightclub etc where I'm sure il be made an absolute show of! My niece told me her mammy has a drawer in her bedroom where she has things for me to wear on my hens hahaha so I can only imagine! The bags are the least I can do for everyone because people are goin over to Spain for the wedding so it's just my way of showing them how much I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're such a good Bride to Be :) And you're gonna look a million dollars on your Hen/Wedding! I hope that you're less hungry today. Good Luck for tonight.x

Thanks serena!!!!
I actually feel a bit sick this morning. I got up and went for a run (last chance workout) and only managed 3k and then when I got home a had a nose bleed. Hopefully its nothing. I was so proud of myself getting up this morning to go for a run yay
Work at 9.30 boo and then wi straight after work at 6.30. I have my clothes and all ready to rock and roll and face the music

Thanks serena!!!!
I actually feel a bit sick this morning. I got up and went for a run (last chance workout) and only managed 3k and then when I got home a had a nose bleed. Hopefully its nothing. I was so proud of myself getting up this morning to go for a run yay
Work at 9.30 boo and then wi straight after work at 6.30. I have my clothes and all ready to rock and roll and face the music

Last Chance Workout! I love that phrase!!! I'm a Biggest Loser Fan!!! I can't wait to hear your WI Result.x

What are velvet crunch? I see a lot of people mentioning it and I've never heard of it!

Your hen night sounds fantastic, have a great time :D

Good luck for WI tonight x

What are velvet crunch? I see a lot of people mentioning it and I've never heard of it!

Your hen night sounds fantastic, have a great time :D

Good luck for WI tonight x

I think they are crisps made from a Cassava Plant rather than normal Potato? I've not tried them either! X

Yeah. Really really nice. They do a lovely cheese and onion and sweet chilli flavour. They're both nice but the chilli flavour makes me cough.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah. Really really nice. They do a lovely cheese and onion and sweet chilli flavour. They're both nice but the chilli flavour makes me cough.

Where do u buy them? I want to try them lol x

Tesco, Sainsburys. Not sure about Asda and Morrison's.

2 for £2 in Tesco apparently, definitely getting me some of those! That's 12 Bags for £2 :) x

I'm pretty sure you can get velvet crunch in the likes of poundland and 99p stores, but don't quote me on that.

I'm pretty sure you can get velvet crunch in the likes of poundland and 99p stores, but don't quote me on that.

I am quoting you and when I can't find them I will hunt u down!!! Lol!!! X

I am quoting you and when I can't find them I will hunt u down!!! Lol!!! X

You did indeed quote me haha.

And anyway, I don't care, because I asked my mummy and she says you can get them in poundland so :p
And if you can't find them, it's your fault not mine :p
Hehe

You did indeed quote me haha.

And anyway, I don't care, because I asked my mummy and she says you can get them in poundland so :p
And if you can't find them, it's your fault not mine :p
Hehe

Hmmmmm I will go hunting for them!!! Although I'm no where with a Poundland today so I will have to go hungry, might waste away lol x

That's a fab deal in tesco. I'm pretty sure they're normally on offer if u hunt around.

Back