ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yea keep sending your positive vibes my way serena keep em comin!!! And remember more is more hehehe
I have nothing on this week except going into the city to try on our rings on Saturday and goin to visit my friend in Waterford on Sunday but my friend that's coming with me is on ww aswel so we can motivate each other to be on our best behaviour!!
I can just imagine my luck that itl be my first week not paying the week I'm flying out and then when I come home I woulda put on a bit and il be back to paying again:( typical isnt it
But yea everyone says with stress and running around the week before you will lose a bit fingers crossed hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I only cancelled my membership yesterday and it's been nearly 3 weeks since I hit goal.
Oops... Haha.
But basically, my point is that I kept my membership because I knew I was gonna gain the week after goal so didn't want to have to pay so kept my membership.
Then when I phoned them, the refunded the last month's membership (it came out 2 days before I hit goal)
Didn't think they'd do that considering we're like 3 weeks into the month.

So if it works with your membership coming out, you could try keeping it a bit longer to cover any possible gain (although I doubt you'll put on 5lbs) and then cancel it after and it'll all be refunded (providing your membership doesn't come out again in that time)

Yea keep sending your positive vibes my way serena keep em comin!!! And remember more is more hehehe
I have nothing on this week except going into the city to try on our rings on Saturday and goin to visit my friend in Waterford on Sunday but my friend that's coming with me is on ww aswel so we can motivate each other to be on our best behaviour!!
I can just imagine my luck that itl be my first week not paying the week I'm flying out and then when I come home I woulda put on a bit and il be back to paying again:( typical isnt it
But yea everyone says with stress and running around the week before you will lose a bit fingers crossed hehe

Positive Energy is coming your way....or maybe that's wind lol x

Just worked out Graham's pp for today he has had 55pp today so jealous men have the life they can eat whatever! Graham never puts on an ounce

I think men are quite lucky, used to be a huge Argument I had with my ex lol x

Morning
But do you not become a gold member when you are maintaining for 3weeks after you hit goal ? What do they refund you Emma ? I never heard of that before
Really tired this morning! Hopefully il wake up soon! Finish work at 4.15 today yay love being on the early shift

Morning
But do you not become a gold member when you are maintaining for 3weeks after you hit goal ? What do they refund you Emma ? I never heard of that before
Really tired this morning! Hopefully il wake up soon! Finish work at 4.15 today yay love being on the early shift

Yey for finishing at 415! What are your plans for after work? X

I'm gona head to the gym prob go to a fightclub class and then il go home and make spag Bol for dins yum yum it's my fav! Do you have any plans for the day?
One of the pubs is now selling low alcohol bulmers and iv worked it out through mfp as 2pp a pint that couldn't be right could it? Sorry I ment to ask last night in case yer all thinking it's a bit early in the day to be thinkn bout drink lol

I'm gona head to the gym prob go to a fightclub class and then il go home and make spag Bol for dins yum yum it's my fav! Do you have any plans for the day?
One of the pubs is now selling low alcohol bulmers and iv worked it out through mfp as 2pp a pint that couldn't be right could it? Sorry I ment to ask last night in case yer all thinking it's a bit early in the day to be thinkn bout drink lol

I guess if its the low one then it could be right? I've just done the 30DS, get ready, then I'm seeing a friend for Lunch later and then Poppy has a Party this afternoon/evening. X

Morning

Sorry, I probably wasn't very clear last night.
I was half asleep when I wrote it.

You become a gold member the second you hit goal.
So if you were a weekly member, I'd imagine you wouldn't pay for that meeting.
I've only just cancelled my membership because I simply hadn't got round to doing it any sooner due to work and things.

I kept it for the first week though as I was expecting to put on over the 5lb limit, and rather than pay for that meeting, I already had it covered with my monthly membership.
I spoke to them on the phone on monday, after paying on the 16th and reaching gold on the 18th and they are refunding my whole monthly fee of £21.45 or whatever pence it is.
I wasn't expecting them to refund the whole month's worth - just the weeks left before my next monthly payment came out, but nope - the whole monthly fee is being returned to me.

I am now subscribed to esource for £15 for 3 months and then £6.95 per month after that because I quite like being able to nip onto the app and search for something.

Once we hit goal we have to keep it above or below 3lb for 3weeks and once we do that we don't have to pay anymore
It's such a gorg day out thank god I'm finished at 4.15 so I can go out and enjoy it

Once we hit goal we have to keep it above or below 3lb for 3weeks and once we do that we don't have to pay anymore
It's such a gorg day out thank god I'm finished at 4.15 so I can go out and enjoy it

The weather is windy and cold here :-( Hoping it stays dry so we can walk to the party.x

Oh... I'm sure here we have to stay within 5lbs above or below for life to not pay.
Anything over that and we have to pay.
So I don't know now.

As my leader says pointing is for life! How did u feel when you got to goal? I'd say it was such a relief and I bet you feel fantastic!! Weight us a constant battle for everyone isn't it? Food us everywhere you go and everything revolves around food but it's all about the choices you make really

From my Gold Member pack.

The benefits of Gold Membership:

- When you reach your Goal Weight, you will receive a copy of our Maintenance Programme, your Gold Award and Goal Weight Certificate.

- During the 5 weeks after you reach your Goal Weight, you can follow the Weight Watchers Maintenance Programme and weigh in free of charge.

- Attending Meetings is free as long as you weigh-in at least 5 times a year and do not exceed your Goal Weight by more than 5lbs.

- You won't have to pay a registration fee.

It also says rules of membership may vary from country to country and these rules apply to meetings in Great Britain only, which'll be why yours is different.

Still fab here! Sitting out the back now with sonic he's having a ramble out the garden seems delighted with himself lol!! I'm going running later but not til 8.30 cuz it's too warm out
How was the party serena?

As my leader says pointing is for life! How did u feel when you got to goal? I'd say it was such a relief and I bet you feel fantastic!! Weight us a constant battle for everyone isn't it? Food us everywhere you go and everything revolves around food but it's all about the choices you make really

Yeah... it's definitely for life.
I'l have to point for life or I'll just get back into the same position I was in.

It was amazing hitting goal, but tbh, it's harder now.
I haven't got anything to aim for, I don't really have a reason to stick to points anymore (other than losing gold and getting fat again, which should be motivation enough, and sometimes it is, but other times I just think why am I bothering, I just wanna stuff my face)
I'm kinda a little bored now.
I was thriving having little goals to aim towards, but now there's nothing... just gotta sit bobbing.

I'm still learning what points are working though, but that's taking a long time as I need to change just one thing at a time.
This week I'm still on 29 because I'm convinced my haircut put towards my 1lb loss.
So seeing what the result is this week.
But I've done 2 extra classes this week, so still not accurate.
And now I've changed my gym routine again to toning, and am dropping a gym session, so that could alter it again, so I don't think I'm gonna change my points again.

I wanna try 32 points, I wanna try using all my weeklies, and I've only got 4.5lbs to play with if I'm still losing.
It's harder work maintaining than losing.
Losing is easy - you find what works, what makes you lose and stick to it.
Maintaining - not so easy =/

No it doesn't seem easy and with losing you see the scales goin down but with maintainance there's no motivation and no real focus on goals etc! You have a good plan for the gym though so that's good! Maybe make goals like using heavier weights or doing more reps,going on the bike for longer, trying a new class etc but whatever you do don't lose hope! I'm nearly at goal so we need to stick together and motivate each other

I'm still melting at the party Ciara :-( Hope u enjoy your run and don't get too hot. X

Last edited:
Thanks Hun!!
Oh dear I take it the party's indoors yea? Well so much for leaving the run til 8.30 cuz of the heat, it's starting to rain now! Bloody typical
Only two more sleeps til the weekend yay

Thanks Hun!!
Oh dear I take it the party's indoors yea? Well so much for leaving the run til 8.30 cuz of the heat, it's starting to rain now! Bloody typical
Only two more sleeps til the weekend yay

Oh No :-( Running in rain doesn't sound good! And yep it was indoors and very hot! X

It must cost you a fortune going to all these parties
The only reason why I'm still going is cuz I dnt want to let me friend down! I'm gona have a cream donut when I get home after my shower so looking forward to that

Back