ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

It must cost you a fortune going to all these parties
The only reason why I'm still going is cuz I dnt want to let me friend down! I'm gona have a cream donut when I get home after my shower so looking forward to that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm Custard Donuts! Yummy! In January I went out and bought all the bits in the Sales which were 75%/90% off and it all went in a box, Poppy is allowed to choose one thing from the Box, a card from the 10 for £1 Stash and either Girl or Boy Paper (Poundland). Otherwise you're right, it would cost a fortune! I also take my own drink or snack so I don't have to buy at the cafe and walk if I can to save petrol/parking. That way she gets to go to all the Ones she's invited to. X

That's a brilliant idea your so organised!! Yea your right, if I'm going anywhere I bring something with me cuz I just refuse to buy things out that aren't needed! They charge an arm and a leg for things when your out

That's a brilliant idea your so organised!! Yea your right, if I'm going anywhere I bring something with me cuz I just refuse to buy things out that aren't needed! They charge an arm and a leg for things when your out

Indeed they do! I felt quite happy eating my 5p Apple Slices and 25p Diet Lemonade (Poured from a Big Bottle) x

Well done on your 1/2lb and have a fab hen night :) I'm :drool: at the thought of cream donut :D

I'm gona head to the gym prob go to a fightclub class and then il go home and make spag Bol for dins yum yum it's my fav! Do you have any plans for the day?
One of the pubs is now selling low alcohol bulmers and iv worked it out through mfp as 2pp a pint that couldn't be right could it? Sorry I ment to ask last night in case yer all thinking it's a bit early in the day to be thinkn bout drink lol

I think it's dependent on alcohol content as WW say you can't use the regular nv's for working out pp as they use a different formula(??) for booze. My pp tracker says 5pp for 500ml bulmers light...

I think it's dependent on alcohol content as WW say you can't use the regular nv's for working out pp as they use a different formula(??) for booze. My pp tracker says 5pp for 500ml bulmers light...

How much lower is that than Bulmers Original? I always found Low Calorie Wine to be a rip off so wondered if this was the same lol x

Oh yum serena sounds delish beta than the stuff they were probably selling!!
I'm jst outa the shower! Went for a 5k hill session it was tough but enjoyable at the same time! Bout to sit down now with my creme donut and cup of tea! I was gona take a pic of the donut and post it but that would be very mean of me!!
Today's food was same breakie and lunch! Had 5cracjerbreads with xtra light laughing cow and tomatoes before fightclub! Then had spaghetti Bol made with quorn mince (10pp) and then a chilli rice cake 1pp before running!! So that's a total of 26/26 and no weeklies used! Ap earned today was 11ap yay

Oh yum serena sounds delish beta than the stuff they were probably selling!!
I'm jst outa the shower! Went for a 5k hill session it was tough but enjoyable at the same time! Bout to sit down now with my creme donut and cup of tea! I was gona take a pic of the donut and post it but that would be very mean of me!!
Today's food was same breakie and lunch! Had 5cracjerbreads with xtra light laughing cow and tomatoes before fightclub! Then had spaghetti Bol made with quorn mince (10pp) and then a chilli rice cake 1pp before running!! So that's a total of 26/26 and no weeklies used! Ap earned today was 11ap yay

OMG at 11AP! You've done fabulously well, especially seeing as you didn't eat any Weeklies or AP either! X

Oops sorry I ment 9ap I wish it was 11 lol anyway 9ap is good enough! I'm on a mission this week! Duno what I'm gona use my weeklies on this weekend but those bad boys are gona get used

Oops sorry I ment 9ap I wish it was 11 lol anyway 9ap is good enough! I'm on a mission this week! Duno what I'm gona use my weeklies on this weekend but those bad boys are gona get used

Because MORE IS MORE! X I'm being Hardcore this week with my 30DS and No Weeklies, I best get my 2lbs off! X

Bulmers original is 8pp a pint, bulmers light is 6pp a pint. i looked up on the net for the cals in the reduced alcohol bulmers and it says its 92cals per pint which works out as 2pp but how could that be right? either the info online is wring or it tastes like wee

Im gona use mine cuz it seems it works in my favour when i do so hopefully itl be the same this week

Are you enjoying the 30ds

Bulmers original is 8pp a pint, bulmers light is 6pp a pint. i looked up on the net for the cals in the reduced alcohol bulmers and it says its 92cals per pint which works out as 2pp but how could that be right? either the info online is wring or it tastes like wee

Im gona use mine cuz it seems it works in my favour when i do so hopefully itl be the same this week

Are you enjoying the 30ds

I'm loving the 30DS, I just hope the Scales love it as much! X

ah of course it will. How many days left til you wi? Do you feel like youve lost? bet your down a good bit this week

ah of course it will. How many days left til you wi? Do you feel like youve lost? bet your down a good bit this week

I will WI on Saturday so I've given myself a fair chance with a full week. I have no idea re WI, never do! It's a total surprise when I step on those Scales! X

bet this week will be your biggest surprise yet you are going to do fantastic only 3 more sleeps until you find out

bet this week will be your biggest surprise yet you are going to do fantastic only 3 more sleeps until you find out

Yey! I'm thinking why did I change from Friday but really want a fair chance so will wait the extra day! X

Cider is ridiculously high. There was a lad on here once who was supping huge amounts of vintage cider one weekend only to find out its 18pps a pint. The one I drink is 8pps for half a pint, or the one I USED to drink I should say.

Cider is ridiculously high. There was a lad on here once who was supping huge amounts of vintage cider one weekend only to find out its 18pps a pint. The one I drink is 8pps for half a pint, or the one I USED to drink I should say.

OMG! I'm so glad Ive never touched cider! X

i love cider but once the winter comes in i wont touch it im very strange like that. I love wine but vodka is my fav drink of choice so i think il just stick to vodka and diet coke because at least i know its 3pp and i dont get a hangover from it so its a win win situation really lol
I dont really drink that much to be fair and dont drink on "school nights" its my way of relaxing at the weekend

i love cider but once the winter comes in i wont touch it im very strange like that. I love wine but vodka is my fav drink of choice so i think il just stick to vodka and diet coke because at least i know its 3pp and i dont get a hangover from it so its a win win situation really lol
I dont really drink that much to be fair and dont drink on "school nights" its my way of relaxing at the weekend

I'll only drink cider in the summer or if its Stella cidre:)

I like vodka and diet 7up

Back