ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yea that's why I like it it's such a summer drink! I love ginger beer aswell crabbies being my fav!! I also like Malibu and fanta orange yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hon
Sorry havnt been on. All go on hols and then fall into bed but said I'd better start catching up on diaries.
But now I'm wrecked so goin off to bed again. :D

Well done on half pound. That's brilliant so close to goal. More is def more.
Those dresses were fab-wedding and nieces birthday :D You're tiny. :D

Hen party bags sound brilliant-exactly what shud be in them. :D x

Also-told my sister about those cream donuts!
Def have to try them! :D

Hope your having a fab holiday and you still got another week left dont ya? Any plans for the weekend?
Thanks a mill the pink dress was a tad bit too big when I put it on yay love when that happens but panicked a bit the morning of the wedding cuz I had nothing else to wear but I just wore it anyway!
Oh god the donuts are fab I had one last nite you should defo buy some yum yum

They didn't do those Doughnuts in our Aldi :-( I can't believe the differences between our countries even though its the same store!

No way really? They always have them over here that's pants isn't it! Your in the hunt for the donuts and I'm on the hunt for fluff and ww naans hehe
What did you think of the velvet crunch?

No way really? They always have them over here that's pants isn't it! Your in the hunt for the donuts and I'm on the hunt for fluff and ww naans hehe
What did you think of the velvet crunch?

I've not tried them yet, they are to take away next Week, might help me stay on track a bit better than last week, yeah right! X

Aw no Serena-tHat's no good

I'm def gona pick some up when I'm back in kildare doing my shopping.

And Ciara-did u check Tesco naas for fluff-I'll prob be over there next week so I'll check again. Fairly sure that's where I got it.
And WW naans I havnt seen but it's not really something I buy but I'll keep eye out. Just got eyes tested so I'll be better for searching them out. ;)

I'm not working til Tue. Home to my parents house sat nite-have few people to catch up with. Then drop my sister to airport sun on my way back. Sun nite and Mon will be washing clothes and food shopping :D looking forward to it-how sad!

Aw no Serena-tHat's no good

I'm def gona pick some up when I'm back in kildare doing my shopping.

And Ciara-did u check Tesco naas for fluff-I'll prob be over there next week so I'll check again. Fairly sure that's where I got it.
And WW naans I havnt seen but it's not really something I buy but I'll keep eye out. Just got eyes tested so I'll be better for searching them out. ;)

I'm not working til Tue. Home to my parents house sat nite-have few people to catch up with. Then drop my sister to airport sun on my way back. Sun nite and Mon will be washing clothes and food shopping :D looking forward to it-how sad!

Busy Busy Brona! I love getting back into routine too ;-) Sounds as though you've had a good trip tho :) x

Having lovely time. But ya-routine will be welcome. :D

Ciara-WW naans in supervalu in clonakilty there this morn. So maybe supervalu shops? Or I can buy some and bring it up to u?

Ah ur v good!Oh yea we have a Supervalu in blessington il have a look later and keep you posted! Yea I tried the big tesco in Naas but they didnt have them I might try the other one and see if they have it
I do look forward to getting back into a routine aswell and get into the swing of things again!
Hope you like them serena! When are ya heading off?

Must look out for these donuts too keep forgetting when im out shopping, are they in the freezer section? Im sure i saw the ww nanns in tesco a while back must check again its been ages since i have had one and all the talk of them on here is making me crave them :)

Ah ur v good!Oh yea we have a Supervalu in blessington il have a look later and keep you posted! Yea I tried the big tesco in Naas but they didnt have them I might try the other one and see if they have it
I do look forward to getting back into a routine aswell and get into the swing of things again!
Hope you like them serena! When are ya heading off?

We are away Monday-Friday but I'm really going to try and be good this holiday, I'm thinking if I stick to my Dailies and Weeklies I can still have a good time but no doubt ill go off track as its my last holiday of 2013! I can be good for the rest of 2013 lol x

The kids in work were having curry for their dins today and all I could think of was the naans lol
Ah very good where are ya going? Even if you were very good tues and wed and then relax a bit on thurs and fri or maybe relax tue and wed and be good thurs and fri since your wi is on saturday!you will be grand
Just back from a 10k hill run my calfs are on fire I think il be sore tomorrow! I usually earn 4ap doing a 10k but since it was hilly and much harder run I Duno how many ap I earned tonight so I'm jst gona say 4ap since I don't use them anyway

The kids in work were having curry for their dins today and all I could think of was the naans lol
Ah very good where are ya going? Even if you were very good tues and wed and then relax a bit on thurs and fri or maybe relax tue and wed and be good thurs and fri since your wi is on saturday!you will be grand
Just back from a 10k hill run my calfs are on fire I think il be sore tomorrow! I usually earn 4ap doing a 10k but since it was hilly and much harder run I Duno how many ap I earned tonight so I'm jst gona say 4ap since I don't use them anyway

Whoop Whoop for your run! You're gonna smash your goal next week at this rate ;-) We are off to Bournemouth. X

yea they are in the frozen section. they come in a pack of 6

oh lovely serena you will have a ball. I dont know about smashing wi but il try my best hehe. The kids in work had curry for dinner and homemade sausage rolls and i had neither yay so proud of myself i nearly gave in on the sausage rolls though but i asked the chef if she had any spare fruit so i had an apple instead go me!!!

Im not as fit as id like to be but thats a mill for saying that it made me smile:) we went through a forest and had to go up two very steep hills and at one point it felt like we were running in slow motion and someone was pulling us back with a rope. The loop is 5k so we ran it twice. My heart rate was through the roof hahahaha great workout.

Had spag bol when i got home and then had velvet crunch with a cup of tea when grahams mam came up. Im going to have a cornetto in a while with my last 4pp. I said i wasnt going to have one tonight but im babysitting tomorrow night and wont be able to have anything like that so il have to figure out what im gona bring as a snack ya have to be so organised but it pays off in the end

yea they are in the frozen section. they come in a pack of 6

oh lovely serena you will have a ball. I dont know about smashing wi but il try my best hehe. The kids in work had curry for dinner and homemade sausage rolls and i had neither yay so proud of myself i nearly gave in on the sausage rolls though but i asked the chef if she had any spare fruit so i had an apple instead go me!!!

Im not as fit as id like to be but thats a mill for saying that it made me smile:) we went through a forest and had to go up two very steep hills and at one point it felt like we were running in slow motion and someone was pulling us back with a rope. The loop is 5k so we ran it twice. My heart rate was through the roof hahahaha great workout.

Had spag bol when i got home and then had velvet crunch with a cup of tea when grahams mam came up. Im going to have a cornetto in a while with my last 4pp. I said i wasnt going to have one tonight but im babysitting tomorrow night and wont be able to have anything like that so il have to figure out what im gona bring as a snack ya have to be so organised but it pays off in the end

Yey for the (Will)PowerPuff Girl that is Ciara ;-) So proud of you for resisting curry AND sausage rolls! Hope u enjoy your Cornetto? Are u hireable for babysitting? Ill repay u in food shopping ;-) x

hahahaha il babysit poppy for you in exchange of your personal shopping skills

Back