ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

only for a live in a fluffless world hehehe i wasnt going to use the last pp but im a bit peckish so im gona have a rice cake. I have a chicken curry with bombay potatoes for dinner tomorrow. i dont usually eat ready meals but always have one in the freezer for emergencies when i dont have time to cook. it works out at 8pp so i hope its nice

only for a live in a fluffless world hehehe i wasnt going to use the last pp but im a bit peckish so im gona have a rice cake. I have a chicken curry with bombay potatoes for dinner tomorrow. i dont usually eat ready meals but always have one in the freezer for emergencies when i dont have time to cook. it works out at 8pp so i hope its nice

That's good value for a ready meal as they can sometimes be really high! You need to find that Fluff for nights like this ;-) x

Ah damn I never checked the net for it! Il do it tomorrow when I'm babysitting and the kids are in bed I'm so forgetful these days hahaha my friend was saying that she's gona miss bootcamp next week and I asked her why and she said cuz I'm goin to a hens and I asked her who's hens and she was like ciara you * beep beep* it's yours!!!!! Duh seriously I'm as tick as two short planks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah damn I never checked the net for it! Il do it tomorrow when I'm babysitting and the kids are in bed I'm so forgetful these days hahaha my friend was saying that she's gona miss bootcamp next week and I asked her why and she said cuz I'm goin to a hens and I asked her who's hens and she was like ciara you * beep beep* it's yours!!!!! Duh seriously I'm as tick as two short planks

Ha ha ha! That's legendary! You need your bed Sweetie :) Rest your tired head. X

Morning peeps
Thank crunchie it's Friday! I'm finished work at 4.15 and that's me done til Monday
I'm hoping to go to fightclub later if its on and earn me some ap but if its not on il jst do something on the gym floor! I still have all my 49 weeklies which is scaring me cuz I wanted to have them all gone by Sunday any suggestions on what I could use them for? Il prob have a few bevs tomorrow but nothing major

Morning peeps
Thank crunchie it's Friday! I'm finished work at 4.15 and that's me done til Monday
I'm hoping to go to fightclub later if its on and earn me some ap but if its not on il jst do something on the gym floor! I still have all my 49 weeklies which is scaring me cuz I wanted to have them all gone by Sunday any suggestions on what I could use them for? Il prob have a few bevs tomorrow but nothing major

I have all my Weeklies left and I've planned my food for today and WI tomorrow! Oops! Is there nothing naughty u fancy with them? I just haven't fancied anything after indulging last week! X

Morning peeps

Go with full fat condiments and dairy products.
Up your portions by a few grams to get into the next point bracket.
Go to KFC =D
Done!

Go with full fat condiments and dairy products.
Up your portions by a few grams to get into the next point bracket.
Go to KFC =D
Done!

Or Dominos? Do u have that in Ireland? X

Yea I think il have things like an omelette for breakfast on Sunday and I might buy cheese for my salad to bring up the pp a bit thanks for the advise dolls

Hope everyone's having a lovely day

Yea I think il have things like an omelette for breakfast on Sunday and I might buy cheese for my salad to bring up the pp a bit thanks for the advise dolls

Hope everyone's having a lovely day

Mmmmmm Cheese! I love Cheese! Hope you're having a Fab Friday. X

Morning!
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday I was working the had to do the food shopping went to fightclub and then babysitting!! Going to trx and kettlebell now hope it's good!!!
When I get home I'm gona get showered and have breakie and then we are off into dub to see our wedding rings and might do a bit of shopping and then have a few drinks before we get the bus home!
Oh I had a ready meal from Aldis bistro meal range. I got the Indian tandoori with Bombay potatoes and spinach it was fab and only 8pp. I had it with salad! Tasted exactly like a proper Indian yummy!!!
Hope you all have a fab day xXx

Morning!
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday I was working the had to do the food shopping went to fightclub and then babysitting!! Going to trx and kettlebell now hope it's good!!!
When I get home I'm gona get showered and have breakie and then we are off into dub to see our wedding rings and might do a bit of shopping and then have a few drinks before we get the bus home!
Oh I had a ready meal from Aldis bistro meal range. I got the Indian tandoori with Bombay potatoes and spinach it was fab and only 8pp. I had it with salad! Tasted exactly like a proper Indian yummy!!!
Hope you all have a fab day xXx

Hope u have a lovely day :) How exciting to be going to see your wedding rings, it's getting close now!!! Loving the sound of that Indian, no doubt our Aldi doesn't do it!!! X

That sounds like a lovely day planned. What an exciting time at the moment - and so close to goal too. You have done so well.

It was fab really enjoyed it I have to say the only thing it was missing was a naan :(
Yea I'm really excited can't wait! We will be flying out this day 5 weeks whoopwhoop!
In almost at goal I can nearly touch it! I'm starting to notice the difference in my body shape and how I look in clothes! Took a long time for me to see it but I'm happy with myself now
Just back from trx and kettlebell it was tough! I earned 7ap in the 50mins so that's a total of 27ap earned so far this week!!

Thanks Hun in cuffed with that! I'm going to be really sore later from the class this mornin I can feel it already and that's not a good sign

Yay found the naans!! The hunt is now over whoopwhoop! I went into the local newsagents to get a bus ticket and saw them and also picked up ww beans for 50c chuffed with myself

Back