ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

I leave next sat yay bring it on.
Had a fab day yesterday. We really enjoyed ourselves. I got a pizza in milanos. It was only 450 cals cuz the middle of the base was cut out and filled with rocket and tomatoes. The pizza itself was goats cheese, caramelised onion ,peppers and garlic oil. Yum for only 12pp. Then I had a mini dessert. I chose the mini choc brownie for 6pp. I haf a glass of wine with the meal and then we got a taxi to the beer fest. I got to try loads of different beers and we met friends of ours in there. There was a live band playing and they were brill. It was a bit too busy but once we found a spot to sit it was grand. I was doing so well until we walked out for the taxi and there was loads of food places. I asked did they have anything ww friendly hahahaha and they were all dying laughing. I ended up just asking for a sausage in a burger bun. It was tasty but im annoyed at myself this morning.
I got up this morning feeling not to bad mostly tired. I went for a 10k run with my friend and I feel much better now. Had porridge and grapes for breakie so im set up now for a lil while. Lazy sunday I think is in order

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ur days sounds amazing! as long as i enjoyed urself thats all that matters! coulda been worse u cudda had a big fat greasy kebab lol x

Yea true story. I was doing so well ah but sure as ya said I enjoyed myself. Im recked now though. Gona make my soup for the week and get it over with

Oooo! It's so exciting, I'd be a bag of nerves if it was me getting married, thankfully I did that 21 years ago and we're still happily married so we must have done something right lol! Last year we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary on top of Skiddaw, the hardest thing I've ever done but it made our day extra special :) Never thought I'd be spending my 20th wedding on top of a mountain :D

Your Mum is so sweet not wanting to pass on her cold bless her, hope she feels better soon :)

By the sound of it you're probably not eating enough for all the exercise you're doing, adding the extra pp might give you a boost :)

Just caught up on your diary! How exciting that you're going next saturday!

Hopefully you'll be at goal by then!

20 years oh my god I would love to think in 20 years time we will be celebrating our anniversary. Whats the secret?

Yea shes too funny I wouldn't be even thinking about her passing on a cold but she was stressing out over it. Lol
I know im so excited now. I bought rescue remedy today hahaha just in case I need it the morning of the wedding.

Graham didn't get up until 1 today he was dying. We headed out to whitewater shopping centre to get an extra suitcase cuz we have to bring alot of stuff with us. I bought some underwear aswell so im happy out now. My sister in law is coming over in a bit to go through the music with us as she is singing during the ceremony. Before she comes im gona have my dins which is chicken marinated in tomato puree mustard and lemon balm 4pp and baby potatoes roasted with mustard lemon juice garlic and herbs on top 6pp and carrots and broccoli yum yum

Oh my god how weird is that hahahaha it was really quiet wasnt it?
Yea my brothers wife is doing the singing she is really good and I was delighted when she said she would do it.
Just sitting down now. Grahams grandparent's camre over aswell.
Dins was fab I really enjoyed it. Just had a meringue with ww yogurt and half a dark choc bar 4pp. I have 3pp left and im stuffed so il leave them theres no point eating for the sake of it

20 years oh my god I would love to think in 20 years time we will be celebrating our anniversary. Whats the secret?

Yea shes too funny I wouldn't be even thinking about her passing on a cold but she was stressing out over it. Lol
I know im so excited now. I bought rescue remedy today hahaha just in case I need it the morning of the wedding.

Graham didn't get up until 1 today he was dying. We headed out to whitewater shopping centre to get an extra suitcase cuz we have to bring alot of stuff with us. I bought some underwear aswell so im happy out now. My sister in law is coming over in a bit to go through the music with us as she is singing during the ceremony. Before she comes im gona have my dins which is chicken marinated in tomato puree mustard and lemon balm 4pp and baby potatoes roasted with mustard lemon juice garlic and herbs on top 6pp and carrots and broccoli yum yum

Hmm... What's the secret... laughing alot :) We are a right pair of nutters and laugh all the time, that and never going to bed on an argument, don't go to bed and talk about work or money either lol! We've actually been together a lot longer, we had a very long engagement lol! Nearly 30 years :D

Dinner sounds lush :)

Good tips there. Theuy obviously work if ye are together 30 years ***** thats a long time.

Just had my dins which was chicken 4pp tomato sauce 0pp and pasta 8pp it was very tasty. I have 2pp left and im gona use them as im feeling hungry. I earned 16ap in the gym this evening. I went to an hours spin 9ap and a 45min fightclub 7ap.

Wi tomorrow and thats the last one until the first tue in October. Oh dear that's not gona be pretty lol

Ended up not using the last 2pp I was way too tired I just went to bed.
Wi today always get nervous and I do be thinking about it all day long lol

Here to subscribe :)

I've read the last few pages.... What a shame you stayed the same after all that exercise ! When I did ww a few years ago the weeks I went to the gym I lost nothing... Nothing! Put me right off it I can tell you!

Fingers crossed you have a great loss at your next weigh in, will be interesting to see if your leaders advice had worked!!

Good luck Hun :) your posts might even motivate me to do some exercise !! (Just started back on the diet yesterday!)

Xxxx

I'm the same, I very rarely lose if I exercise, I suppose it's finding the right balance, knowing when to eat extra and how much is too much. But then again, if we were experts in knowing when to eat and when not to we wouldn't be here lol!

Hello and welcome

would love to not exercise for a week and see what would happen but I would be lost without exercise. I think id be pulling my hair out by the end of the week.
Its so annoying but im determined. I really wanna get to goal.

Good luck with your weigh in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back