ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Hey Ciara, good luck with your weigh in this eve hopefully you will get your target. You are so good to do all that exercise i only do a bit of walking so lazy with work and minding a baby just want to sit down in the evenings and do nothing lol.

Thanks guys. I have to go up at 6.30 doubting myself now bt sure what will be will be.
We are away for 2weeks with the wedding and then the honeymoon is in January so its a double whammy. I usually gain 8lb to a stone on a 2week hol but hopefully I can make some good choices

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aaaaahhhhh got to goal whoop whoop:p:p
So happy cant believe it. Goes to show that I needed to eat my ap all along. Really happy now. All I have to do is not gain more than 5lb while im away

Congrats! I'm delighted for ya x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im really happy cant believe it I taught id never get there. I have lost 18lb in total. Just in time for my hols. She said not to up my pp yet cuz il be eating and drinking on hols and to start maintenance when I get back so il stick with 26pp a day until Saturday

Thanks guys im so proud of myself. The last few weeks were very tough and I almost gave up a few times but im so glad I didnt now. Im even more shocked that I didn't pig out last night like I taught I would when I got to goal. I actually left 1pp behind and didnt eat my 7ap that I earned yesterday

Aw honey I'm so so delighted for you. Woohoo!!
So you used all your weeklies and how many of your APs?

so can we get some before pics? I know you mite not have time before your ‘holiday‘ but wud be great to see them.

Are you all set? 3 more sleeps!
What day is your actual wedding?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

your a huge inspiration...your weight now is my long term goal before i get married next year! how longs it taken...you shuld b so proud of yourself you've done amazingly!!!

Iv had such a busy night cant believe tomorrow is my last day in work.
It has taken me since april but it has taken a lot of trial and errors and seeing what works for you.
I ate all my dailies then ate 4 of my ap a day but on good food like half an avocado or an omlette and then I had all my 49 at the weekend on a meal in milanos and a lot of beer. I actually didnt stop eating all week and I lost 3.5lb at wi yesterday its amazing how it works.
Had a bad day food wise today. I ate a lil slice of pizza with the kids in work and then someone in grahams job made us a gorg cake so I had a slice of that sure it would be rude not to. I have attached a pic. I went spinning though and earned 9ap so not too bad.
My going out with the girls in work tomorrow night for a send off party il get a few pics at that and defo post a wedding pic.
Il catch up on all your diaries tomorrow, im heading to bed now im really tired night night dolls xXx

Attachments

• 1378937083243.jpg
    1378937083243.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 76
Back