ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

hi hun here to subscribe.

im back on the straight and narrow now so subbing to new diarys x

Hey guys
Thanks for all the well wishes we had a fantastic day I enjoyed every single minute of it. The day couldnt of been more perfect.
I was good eating wise over here before the wedding so this week im gona eat and drink and be merry and il worry about it when I get home lol
Heres a few pics havnt got many so far most people took pics on their camera's.

I had a long walk up the isle didnt I lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1379842685430.jpg
    1379842685430.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 1379842715216.jpg
    1379842715216.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 1379842774276.jpg
    1379842774276.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 1379842866760.jpg
    1379842866760.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 103
congratulations you look stunning xx

Congrats, you look beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations - you look stunning :)

Congratulations Ciara. You looked stunning. Love the dress and cake and bridesmaid dress and view. :D
Enjoy the rest of your time away. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG Ciara! I missed so much in my Absence! More is More definitely worked then ;-) Well Done on getting to Goal and OMG how gorgeous do you (and Graham!) look on your special day, a beautiful couple if I do say so myself! Hope you're having a fantastic time and look forward to catching up once your back. X

Wow! You two looked fabulous, just catching up on everything. Hope you're having a fantastic honeymoon Mrs :D

Thanks guys having a great time over here it was 32 degrees today so done lots of sunbathing hehe.
I will write a big post ob here when I get back. Can't wait to read all your diaries.
Chat soon xXx

Thanks guys having a great time over here it was 32 degrees today so done lots of sunbathing hehe.
I will write a big post ob here when I get back. Can't wait to read all your diaries.
Chat soon xXx

Jealous.com! Can't wait to read your gigantic big massive post! Lots of Love Sweetie. X

Hope you got home OK missus :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys
Well this is my first day back pp going good so far I was starving a while ago I taught id never get to go on my lunch
Im not gonna go to wi tomorrow im gonna leave it til next week just to give me a bit of time to get into the swing of things again and im due totm aswell so theres no point goin tomorrow.
Im gonna be brave and go to the gym tonight its not gona be good lol
How are we all here?did I miss much

Hey guys
Well this is my first day back pp going good so far I was starving a while ago I taught id never get to go on my lunch
Im not gonna go to wi tomorrow im gonna leave it til next week just to give me a bit of time to get into the swing of things again and im due totm aswell so theres no point goin tomorrow.
Im gonna be brave and go to the gym tonight its not gona be good lol
How are we all here?did I miss much

Awwwwww Ciara!!!! You're Back!!!! Missed u loads Sweetie!!! Does your Stomach feel like your throat has been cut? Hope you're gentle with yourself at the gym!!!x

Missed ye 2!!! So hungry today bt iv stuck to plan
Had porridge 3pp and my daily milk 3pp and a banana for breakie. Then had an applr for snack
Lunch was soup,salad with tuna and a tiny bit of lf feta 2pp and a yogurt 1pp
Pre gym was an omlette 3pp with red peppers
Dinner is qourn spag bol 10pp
I went to mega mix in the gym which is a mix between insanity and step aerobic I taught I was gonna die hehehe
I have 4pp left any ideas??

Missed ye 2!!! So hungry today bt iv stuck to plan
Had porridge 3pp and my daily milk 3pp and a banana for breakie. Then had an applr for snack
Lunch was soup,salad with tuna and a tiny bit of lf feta 2pp and a yogurt 1pp
Pre gym was an omlette 3pp with red peppers
Dinner is qourn spag bol 10pp
I went to mega mix in the gym which is a mix between insanity and step aerobic I taught I was gonna die hehehe
I have 4pp left any ideas??

4pp??? I'd be having a 2 Finger Kit Kat and an Options mmmmmm! X

Back