ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

I prob did put on a stone cuz I didnt go to wi the week I cane home but I pp all that week lol.
Well guys I woke up an hr before my alarm was due to go off so I got up and went for a 5k run. Even though I had a bad weekend food wise at least I can say iv tried my best to undo it. Whatever the scales say today I may just except it and have a better week next week.
I would be very happy with a 1lb loss. I would be gutted if I gained. Only a few more hours till I find out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey girls
Stayed the same very disappointed but sure new week and planning on smashing it. I don't have anything on this weekend which makes it a whole lot easier.
Dinner over it was gorg loving the dumplings!!!! Had low low snack pot after wi while I was waiting on the dinner. They are 4pp and gorg. I have 7pp left to use tonight.
The meeting was about having treats at the weekends as in crisps , chocolate, biscuits etc here are some that were listed. Really happy when u found out walnut whips are only 5pp im defo having one of those at the weekend

Attachments

• 1381867264684.jpg
    1381867264684.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1381867275476.jpg
    1381867275476.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1381867284427.jpg
    1381867284427.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 40
You will have a good loss next week :) thank you for posting them pp walnut whip is great for 5pp so worth it hopefully we will be covering the same topic in class 2moro night she will have my full attention I just LOVE all that bad stuff :L

A sts ain't so bad, and it could be residual water retention from downing a bottle of vino! Good that your weekend should be disaster free!

Great meeting! All those snacks pp values, how handy is that?!

Can't believe you're only just realising the wonder of dumplings, super yummy ;)

A sts is good. Maybe u need to eat some of your activity points now ur exercising loads again. I've never had dumplings must give them a try. Did u buy a mix?

Yeah a bottle of unexpected wune which is 20pp over my limit I suppose I got away lightly.
I made the dumplings from a packet they were so yummy. Tbh I never heard of them til I came on here!!!
Class was very good I love all the junk. Im gona have a walnut whip on Saturday. The dairy milk is very good value aswell!!! Shocked at they mints being 1pp for 1 sure whp in gods name would just have the one!!
Im afraid to use my ap cuz of the holiday weight I put on. .... will I give it a go this week and use them???? Sure I suppose il give it a go and try it what have I got to lose (weight I hope lol)

Its the aunt bessies pack and I got it in dealz. Its so easy to make. They are yums

Back