ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Hey hey
Had a busy day today as usual. Was in work from 7.15 til 4.15 had usual breakie and lunch
Pre gym I decided on a rice cake and 2pp worth of peanut butter and then had an egg in a cup havnt had that in years duno what made me wana have it but it was gorg and kinda comforting.
Then I went to the gym and did a blt class and fightclub earning myself a nice 8ap. Then straight to my course until 9.30.
When I got home I had spag bol made with quorn 8pp. I had 2pp left so had a greek yogurt. I wanted to use half of my ap tonight but it was late so decided against it. Im defo gona have some tomorrow night. Im on a mission lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning
Thank god it's thurs which means only 1 more day till fri!!!!
The course is about the curriculum in preschools. Next Wednesday is my last one.
Iv got insanity tonight so hopefully if I make it il earn 6ap and im gona try eat 3 of those on something healthy.

Hey Ciara, just read about your STS, definitely better than a Gain and I reckon all your hardwork will pay off and catch up with you next Tuesday! Onwards and Downwards to next week! How has your Thursday been? I bet you'll definitely be glad when it's the Weekend! PS-Im so glad I took your Dumplings Virginity and you enjoyed the experience ;-) x PPS-Hope u didn't die at Insanity, remember no pain no gain! X

Still alive after insanity (barely)
My Thursday was crazy. Bad vomiting bug going so there was alot of cleaning up sick today and the like.....not very good at all!!!
Went to insanity and it was a good class really enjoyed it. Came home and graham had bought me a bunch of flowers for our monthaversery lol hes so sweet!!had quorn spag bol for dins 10pp. I have one daily left and I earned 6ap today so I might have 2 weetabix witg them as I have a good bit of my daily milk allowance
How's everyones Thurs going?one more sleep till the weekend yay

Still alive after insanity (barely)
My Thursday was crazy. Bad vomiting bug going so there was alot of cleaning up sick today and the like.....not very good at all!!!
Went to insanity and it was a good class really enjoyed it. Came home and graham had bought me a bunch of flowers for our monthaversery lol hes so sweet!!had quorn spag bol for dins 10pp. I have one daily left and I earned 6ap today so I might have 2 weetabix witg them as I have a good bit of my daily milk allowance
How's everyones Thurs going?one more sleep till the weekend yay

Awwwww how sweet of Graham (Now where did I put my Sick Bucket.....lol) I bet you can't believe it's been a month already?!? Yey for Insanity AND 6AP, eating Weetabix sounds like a fab idea!!! X I made my Bolognese for the Freezer yesterday, can't wait to try it! X

Monthaversary!!! Cute!

Sounds like an awful day at work, having worked in care I can deal with all the other bodily functions & blood, but sick, nooooo - just the smell, bleurgh!!!

Hehe I was shocked that he even remembered lol
Yep it was pretty rough!!tomorrow will prob be quiet!!
Watching the great irish bake off now everything looks so yummy

You have one too!! I love it, we have awesome presenters Mel & Sue, they started presenting in the late 90s and are just awesome! Is Rachel Allen a judge??

OMG I never knew there was the Great Irish Bake Off!!! Does yours have a Silver Fox Presenter ;-) x

No im surprised Rachel allen isnt a judge. Tbh I actually don't know who the judges are lol. I love it!!!havnt seen the British one yet must look out for it!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!! Looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing. What are ye all up ta?

No im surprised Rachel allen isnt a judge. Tbh I actually don't know who the judges are lol. I love it!!!havnt seen the British one yet must look out for it!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!! Looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing. What are ye all up ta?

Happy Friday Ciara! I must look at the Irish Bake Off too! A Weekend doing NOTHING sounds fab! I'm just getting ready to take Poppy to School and then it's off to WI. X

Yay its officially the weekend!!!!
When I finished work I went to dunnes n got a few bits that I cant get in aldi. While I was there I got a walnut whip for tomorrow night which im living for abd I got diet club orange so I can have a few captain Morgans tonight.
Going to mega mix now and then on to do my food shop. Il catch up with all your diaries tonight. Chat to ye then dolls xXx

Yay its officially the weekend!!!!
When I finished work I went to dunnes n got a few bits that I cant get in aldi. While I was there I got a walnut whip for tomorrow night which im living for abd I got diet club orange so I can have a few captain Morgans tonight.
Going to mega mix now and then on to do my food shop. Il catch up with all your diaries tonight. Chat to ye then dolls xXx

Mmmmmmm Walnut Whips! How much do they cost over there? We get 3 for £1 here! What is Dunnes? Enjoy the start of your weekend! X

What channel n night is it on? Id love to watch it.
Yea got the walnut whip for tomorrow night. It cost 65c for 1. I only got one cuz I havnt had one in ages so I wanted to make sure I still love them aa much as I used to before I buy the pack of 3.
Dunnes is just a supermarket here. In the village I live in we have 3 supermarkets, dunnes ,aldi and super valu.
Mega mix was really tough. I was dead by the end of it.
Had 6pp of baby potatoes with kale and yellowfin 4pp.
Im watching catfish now (love it) with my first captain morgan of the night yum I love it dearly lol

What channel n night is it on? Id love to watch it.
Yea got the walnut whip for tomorrow night. It cost 65c for 1. I only got one cuz I havnt had one in ages so I wanted to make sure I still love them aa much as I used to before I buy the pack of 3.
Dunnes is just a supermarket here. In the village I live in we have 3 supermarkets, dunnes ,aldi and super valu.
Mega mix was really tough. I was dead by the end of it.
Had 6pp of baby potatoes with kale and yellowfin 4pp.
Im watching catfish now (love it) with my first captain morgan of the night yum I love it dearly lol

It's on Tuesday, BBC2, 8pm BUT Tuesday is the Final! I've never heard of Super Valu either! I guess it's like we have all different ones! Glad to hear that Megamix 'killed' you! No Pain No Gain! Enjoy your Din Dins :) AND Captain Morgan ;-) x

I used to work in super valu when I was in college. Thats where I met Graham lol. I used to work on the shop floor and he was in the butchers. .....not very romantic at all.
Im planning on making a chicken and mushroom pie tomorrow. If I buy a jus roll low fat puff pastry how many pp would it be for a portion of the pastry?

Oh it is romantic, just not in the Hollywood sense. Meeting someone at work, falling in love & getting married, what's not romantic about that?! Romance to me is him having the dinner ready after a long day at work / washing being out out...simple things!!!

Back