ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yeah all the little things mean the world to me as well!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to work in super valu when I was in college. Thats where I met Graham lol. I used to work on the shop floor and he was in the butchers. .....not very romantic at all.
Im planning on making a chicken and mushroom pie tomorrow. If I buy a jus roll low fat puff pastry how many pp would it be for a portion of the pastry?

Snap I'm making the same. 60g pastry is 5pp. :)

Hope u girls enjoy your Chicken n Mushroom Pies! I definitely gave everyone the Pie Bug! X PS-I think that's a lovely story of how you and Graham met, maybe if I hang around in Supermarkets long enough I might find someone too ;-) x

U never know serena but I hope you find someone that deserves you!
Really looking forward to my pie later and of course my walnut whip. Im trying to decide when to have it!!!
Going to fightclub in a minute and then onto penny's to get an animal themed onesie. Itl be my Halloween costume and then itl turn into my pjs when Halloween is over. Its a win win situation. Then onto tesco to get my low fat pastry and im gona pick up my slow cooker in argos while im there.

I bought my slow cooker so happy with it. Its big so I dunno where im gona store it.im not gona do tonights dins on it. Im thinking of making a hawaiian pork casserole in it tomorrow.
I bought a cow onesie its deadly has a lil tail and all on it. Id say the giraffe is so cute.
Had soup and butternut squash chips for lunch might have a few grapes and a ww yogurt in a few minutes.

Hope itl be nice im looking forward to using my new gadget hehe such a child.
Sitting down with a crabbies in hand and watching downton that I have recorded!!!!I love relaxing weekends

My brother got married last month and they got a slow cooker as a wedding present. They are giving it to me as they won't use it so I'm collecting it 2moro. I'm going to make a stew Monday in it. Can't wait to use it.

Slow Cooker? Cow Onesie? Walnut Whip? Pie? If Carlsberg did Weekends, they would look like this!!! X Enjoy!!! X

Oh we can lose our slow cooker virgins together...... excited to try it out.
Yeap having a fab day. I added all my goodies n a bottle of wine and a portion of hairy dieters spicy apple pie put in the freezer and I still have 24 weeklies left. Love weight watchers.
Gonna have my pie in about 15mins smells devine

Oh we can lose our slow cooker virgins together...... excited to try it out.
Yeap having a fab day. I added all my goodies n a bottle of wine and a portion of hairy dieters spicy apple pie put in the freezer and I still have 24 weeklies left. Love weight watchers.
Gonna have my pie in about 15mins smells devine

Spicy Apple Pie?!? That sounds AMAZING! God Bless WW! I do hope we get a Pie Pic? PS-Im a Born Again Virgin since mine collected so much dust I can write my name in it LOL! X

Serena you must get it out and use it! You could cook a veggie casserole and dumplings in it :)

I should! I might make it my mission in Half Term that me and The Popsicle use it. X

USE IT!!!!!hehehe any recipes I could use?
God bless ww is right. Ooooopppppsss just seen this and im sorry to say iv had the pie and never evem taught of taking a pic. It was amazeballs. Defo make it again. I made it with ww cream as I couldn't find lf creme fraiche anywhere today.
Watching Graham Norton now hes way too funny

USE IT!!!!!hehehe any recipes I could use?
God bless ww is right. Ooooopppppsss just seen this and im sorry to say iv had the pie and never evem taught of taking a pic. It was amazeballs. Defo make it again. I made it with ww cream as I couldn't find lf creme fraiche anywhere today.
Watching Graham Norton now hes way too funny

Glad u enjoyed the Pie :) I really should wash up so I can have my treat....! X

Just fried some onions and garlic ,added chicken breasts and a tiny bit of stock and fresh thyme. Let it simmer for a few minutes and then added 2 tlbs of ww cream. Put it into individual pie dishes and I cut out a circle of lf puff pasty ,pricked it and put in the oven for 15mins
It was gorg. I served it with carrots and broccoli

Back