ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Just fried some onions and garlic ,added chicken breasts and a tiny bit of stock and fresh thyme. Let it simmer for a few minutes and then added 2 tlbs of ww cream. Put it into individual pie dishes and I cut out a circle of lf puff pasty ,pricked it and put in the oven for 15mins
It was gorg. I served it with carrots and broccoli

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds super tasty! I really enjoyed my Pies when I made them! X

Ps whats your treat serena?

Reece's Pieces :) I said sod it to the Washing Up and am just scoffing, very naughty! X

All this talk of slow cookers is making me want to dust mine off and use it! Winter is almost here!!! Xx

Ooooooo you can be a Born Again Virgin with me! X

Yeah its been a while!!!! Iv got a good recipe.book for slow cookers. Not sure how ww friendly or vwggie friendly it is tho! Will have to dig it out and share some good ones if I find any :)

Oooooo yeah that sounds good, I took a few out from the library but didn't exactly find anything to inspire me! X

Sharing is caring!!!!!
Well would you believe that im still in bed. I can't get up. Im so cozy!!!!
Better get up soon though and get dins started. Anyone know the pp for pork pieces?
Watched the internship last night. Has anyone seen it?its so funny!!

Sharing is caring!!!!!
Well would you believe that im still in bed. I can't get up. Im so cozy!!!!
Better get up soon though and get dins started. Anyone know the pp for pork pieces?
Watched the internship last night. Has anyone seen it?its so funny!!

No idea for pork pp sorry, we have th internship downloaded and ready to watch! Looks so good! Might watch it today or.next weekend :) and sundays are for mornings in bed ;) me and the othe half only got up an hr ago! Lovely.

Im using this new app, does my original signature still show with my.mini goals and diary link? Trying to.figure it all out lol xxx

I've not seen The Internship, heard it was good tho! I had a look in my Book for Pork Pieces, I couldn't see them? As a dim Veggie, do they have another name? X

Im thinking of pp it at 8pp for the meat that should cover it do ya think? Dinner is in the slow cooker should be ready for 8pm smells so yummy.
Having a comedinewithmeathon lol
Feeling sore today after fightclub yesterday it was a whooper of a class.

Im thinking of pp it at 8pp for the meat that should cover it do ya think? Dinner is in the slow cooker should be ready for 8pm smells so yummy.
Having a comedinewithmeathon lol
Feeling sore today after fightclub yesterday it was a whooper of a class.

8pp sounds fine as none of the pork items in the guide seem that high. Are u loving the Slow Cooker? I have reserved a new Slow Cooker Book from the Library, hoping it might inspire me to use it! X

I love it hehehe cant wait to have dins later.
Share some recipes here sharing is caring lol

I love it hehehe cant wait to have dins later.
Share some recipes here sharing is caring lol

Of Course, Its a Brand New Book so it's not 'in stock' but will definitely post once I have it in hand. X

I'm losing my virginity today too! Although I clearly chose the most epic of recipes as it took me a good 20mins to prepare & brown chicken/lardons etc...

It says use only hot liquid & less than you would normally, I got a bit worried as the liquid was just sitting at the bottom & my meat wasn't covered. However, I had faith & it is getting wetter as it all cooks. I'm doing coq au vin, can't wait! I'm doing lamb shank next week when my mum & get boyf cone to stay.

Enjoy you dins :)

I'm losing my virginity today too! Although I clearly chose the most epic of recipes as it took me a good 20mins to prepare & brown chicken/lardons etc...

It says use only hot liquid & less than you would normally, I got a bit worried as the liquid was just sitting at the bottom & my meat wasn't covered. However, I had faith & it is getting wetter as it all cooks. I'm doing coq au vin, can't wait! I'm doing lamb shank next week when my mum & get boyf cone to stay.

Enjoy you dins :)

OMG I really need to black my mind 'Losing Virginity...Getting Wetter..' I'm sooooo glad I knew you was talking about a Slow Cooker or my mind may have wandered ;-) x

***** Serena you need to wash your mouth out with soap!!!!!
Yeah you have to add the liquid when hot.
Mine is just done now. Smells devine. Il update with a pic in a bit xXx

Back