ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Hello marie and welcome!!!!
The first thing I taught of this morning was wi. The power of the scales!!!!!
Not having a good day so far. Firstly I didn't have a good night's sleep last night. I kept having fast dreams and waking up in a panic. Then I was in work and I got dizzy spells and at 11.30 I got one of my low iron episodes. It was a bad one and lasted a while. Im a bit shaken up about it but hopefully il be ok when I go back to work. Im finished at 4.15 so il relax before Wi . hopefully the scales will be kind to me today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck in WI tonight hopefully you will have a good result. You have def put in the effort anyway.

Hope you are feeling better now must have been scary. Plenty of rest for you.

PS my sister got a SC off someone the they dont use anymore we were talking the other day about how i was think of getting one and she said i could have that one as she will prob never use it so happy days got a SC for nothing. Just done a beef stew in it so far it was lovely must have a look at othere recipies.

Thanks huni
Oh fab love free stuff. Oh yum bet the beef was so tender. Iv looked up sone recipes online and there's some great ones. I must post a few up here.
Feeling really tired and have a sore tummy and headache. Its a horrible feeling as it just comes on all of a sudden. I was just sitting down doing some montessori work with one of the children and next thing it just started. Very bizarre feeling and it takes so much outa me ,all I wana do after it is go to bed!!!!
Less than 2hrs till wi

Thanks huni
Oh fab love free stuff. Oh yum bet the beef was so tender. Iv looked up sone recipes online and there's some great ones. I must post a few up here.
Feeling really tired and have a sore tummy and headache. Its a horrible feeling as it just comes on all of a sudden. I was just sitting down doing some montessori work with one of the children and next thing it just started. Very bizarre feeling and it takes so much outa me ,all I wana do after it is go to bed!!!!
Less than 2hrs till wi

Sorry to here your not feeling to good.
Goid luck at wi tonight hun xx

Good Luck with WI Ciara :) Make sure you hurry back with your Result! X

1lb down :(

Why the Sad Face? You're going in the right direction and should be very proud of yourself :) Onwards to your Yummy Meal Out so you can really utilise the 'More IS More' Phrase before next WI. X

Look at 1lb of fat. Its a good amount x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1382473902718.jpg
    1382473902718.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 50
I was a bit disappointed as I feel that I work so hard and dont see good results. I have been home a month and tonights wi was the first time iv lost anything and it was only a pound. I just dont feel like im getting anywhere with it. Il prob feel better about it tomorrow (I hope)
That pic is very good I used to have one similar to it!!!

I was a bit disappointed as I feel that I work so hard and dont see good results. I have been home a month and tonights wi was the first time iv lost anything and it was only a pound. I just dont feel like im getting anywhere with it. Il prob feel better about it tomorrow (I hope)
That pic is very good I used to have one similar to it!!!

Chin Up Sweetie :) All your hard work will catch up with you, trust Aunty Serena x

Iv the meal on Saturday so prob be up next week!!!!
K chin up!!!
I had a ml coconut and vanilla yogurt 2pp and a curly wurly 3pp

Iv the meal on Saturday so prob be up next week!!!!
K chin up!!!
I had a ml coconut and vanilla yogurt 2pp and a curly wurly 3pp

More IS More! The Meal is going to reward you on the Scales next week! X

1lb it is a great loss and you said you didnt use all your weeklies or ap's so maybe that had an impact im sure it will show for next week dont be disheartened

Hey gals
Just wanted to let ye all know that I wont be posting on here for a few days. Im not feeling 100% and run down. il still be pointing and will try read through your diaries but just need a few days rest. Chat to ye all soon xXx

Hey gals
Just wanted to let ye all know that I wont be posting on here for a few days. Im not feeling 100% and run down. il still be pointing and will try read through your diaries but just need a few days rest. Chat to ye all soon xXx

Hey Ciara, I hope you're feeling better soon, missing you already. Lots of Love.xxxxx

Firstly, shame you're not well, hope you get better quickly & remember to take time off work if you need to

Secondly, 1lb off is 1lb in the right direction, it's not a race!!

Back