Wedding countdown.. Need to feel good in my dress!! X

Haha, well as lazy as it can be with an 8 month old son who's getting very active.

Food so far today

Banana before swimming

Late breakfast: bacon sandwich 2 brown bread 400g loaf (hexb) lean bacon and ketchup (1 sin) and an orange.

Ok I'm feeling so much more back in the slimming world zone now, I think getting the call from the wedding dress shop to say my dress is in (wasn't expecting it till feb) has given me the boost I needed. Yipee. Will be trying it on in a couple of weeks so would like to lose between 4 to 5lbs before I try it on.

So far 100% today but have only had breakfast. Really going to try and drink alot more water to as I don't drink anywhere near enough.

Lunch today I'm just going to have lots of fruit, melon, strawberry, rasberrys and yogurt as I had a late breakfast.

So pleased to be back in the zone.

So my little aims this week are;

The next 3 days 100%
To drink lots of water

I would be happy with a 1-2lb loss this week. :) I weight in on Monday. X

So after my new motivation yesterday tea went to pot last night, won't even go into it coz I've drawn a line under it and moved on. And I payed for it coz I had bad indigestion all night.
I've got two days until weigh in so think its just damage limitation the next couple of days. :-( I don't know what the hell is wrong with me at the min.

Going to a leaving do tonight and I'm going to eat before I go so I don't have the buffet and tomorrow we are going out for lunch for brother in laws bday so got to make good choices and no pudding.

I CAN DO THIS!!

So had my weigh in yesterday, 2lb gain.. Totally expected. So stayed for group which I hadn't done for a while and found it really motivating! And I set a target to lose 3lb this week. I also got a challenge to try 3 new fruits this week so today I tried kiwi berries and they were yum! Feeling really motivated now. :) its going to be a 100% week.

Food great today just really need to focus a little more on drinking plenty of water.

Hope everyone is ok and you all had a good Halloween. :) will post my food later.

Good for you getting back on track :)

That gain will be gone next week in sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So food today has been good.

Breakfast was late today tho as my brother does photography and came to do some pics of my little boy so OH did us all bacon sandwich's but I had my grilled and fat removed.

2 brown 400g loaf bread, bacon and ketchup. (1 syn)

So I wasn't very hungry for lunch so just had apple, banana and kiwi berries.

Dinner- lamb, new potatoes and loads of veg, carrots, broccoli, runner beans and cabbage. And gravy.

Could anyone tell me how many sins are In 100mls of gravy coz i can't get the website to work at the minute.

Will prob have a Cadbury light moose later to (3 syns) and I've not had a healthy 'A' choice yet so may have a options hot choc later with milk. :)

Good day. X

Good morning, so yesterday was 100%. Had Cadbury light moose for pud so total sins for the day 7.5.

Just trying to decide food for today, I've got dinner planned but I don't usually plan breakfast and lunch. Need to make sure I have my hexA today as didn't have it yesterday. Will prob have porridge with chopped banana in for breakfast.

Still feeling really motivated. I have got lots of occasions coming up in November but I'm going to drive for most of them so I don't drink.

Had a good chat with my other half to and he's really supporting me and he even wants to healthy eat more to which makes it so much easier to support each other. :)

Going to have a good walk today to with my little boy. X

Lovely that your OH is supporting you. My hubby and I joined SW together and it makes everything so much easier if you eat the same thing :)

Have a lovely day x

bexyboo said:
Oh that's good that your OH is getting on board with things too now. :) Not sure on syns for gravy.

I struggle to have my HeX's all the time when I'm on EE. Although I love having my cheese I forget to have it if that makes sense?

Have a lovely walk with littlen today :) xx

Yea I do forget that cheese is included to. Found out the syns for gravy. Keeping tight track on my syns this week. X

Could anyone help me with what day today could be. I only do extra easy so I'm rubbish with red/green days.

I only want to see if I can change it from extra easy so I can have 2 hex A and B's coz I want cheese with my jacket spud tonight so meals are;

Porridge with Milk for breakfast (hexA and b) With chopped banana

Lunch- big bowl of fruit salad, melon, blackberries, kiwi berries, strawberrys and onkon fat free yougart.

I've got a little heinzs mini meal to have later if I'm pekish. (free)

Tea tonight is planned as: salmon, jacket potatoe and veg

So could this be a green day?

I could use my sins for cheese but would rather not coz like to use my sins for treats. :) thank you in advance. X

lsf666 said:
Lovely that your OH is supporting you. My hubby and I joined SW together and it makes everything so much easier if you eat the same thing :)

Have a lovely day x

It is so much easier. He was often coming home with treats for me of chocolate etc so I think he understands now that I need his help and to stop buying me temptations ( my will power is pants at times! Haha)

So day 2 of 100% week and another good day. I switched to a green day for the extra healthy extra choice so;

Breakfast- porridge with milk (hexA and B) with chopped banana.

Lunch- big bowl of fruit melon, strawberrys, blackberries, kiwi berries, onkon apple and mango fat free yougart.
Heinzs mini meal (free)

Snack- apple, banana, carrot sticks.

Dinner- salmon (hexB) jacket spud with cheese (hexA) and lots of veg carrots, broccoli, cabbage and runner beans.

Syns-
Small chomp chocolate bar 3syns
2 rich tea finger biscuits 2 syns
Butter in spud 2 syns
Slightly more than 28g cheese so guessing extra 3 syns

Syns for today- 10

So another good day. Also drank lots of water today and hubby to be just making me a cuppa then going to relax and watch vampire diaries.

So up and ready to go with another 100% day. :)

I can't believe how much better I feel just for eating so much healthier, it really does make a difference in general.

So just thinking of food for today, it's going to be an extra easy day today I think. Although just thinking about how I'm going to do my super free with all my meals as having spaghetti bolognaise tonight, will fill it with lots of veg so hopefully that will cover it. might put a little veg on the side to.

Going to look at wedding invitations today to.. Exciting. :)

Hope everyone has a good day today. X

Ok so still on the hunt for wedding invites, we want to make them ourselves. it's just finding what we want.

Another great day today food wise.

Breakfast: bowl of fruit melon, strawberrys, blackberries, kiwi berries, grapes and onkon fat free yougart.

Lunch: banana sandwich 2 small wholemeal loaf (400g) and an orange

Snack: apple and carrot sticks.

Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise. Lots of super free veg in it.

No syns yet but in a minute I'm going to have a milky hot chocolate for my healthy extra A choice and 3 syns for options chocolate. And maybe a little mini bag of buttons 3 syns.

I've got a mega busy day tomorrow, got my little boys swimming which it's a pj party so think we are swimming in our pj's?!?! Haha then we have a little conservatory room that we are decorating to become a play room so my dad is coming to fit the floor and we need to collect it. Then we've got an engagement party... Phew!! Hope everyone else has had a good day x

Back