Wedding countdown.. Need to feel good in my dress!! X

Swimming was great yesterday until when we got out the pool I slipped over while holding my little boy. I managed to keep hold of him so he was ok it just it frightened him. I felt so guilty falling while I was holding him and felt upset about it most the day, and I'm covered in bruises! and I hurt my foot :-(

Bit of a funny day food wise yesterday stayed on track but not sure what day I had if anyone has got any suggestions??

Didn't have much in the day coz ended up being late back from swimming and my dad came to lay flooring so had to finish clearing out the room etc. so here was my food;

Breakfast; banana (before swimming)

Lunch; 2 toast (wholemeal 400g hexB) marmite
Mullerlight yougart

Tea; jacket spud, beans, cheese (hexA) butter on spud (2 syns to be safe) 2 Richmond thick sausages (10 syns eeek)

Mini chomp bar (3 syns)

So 15 syns for the day and hardly any fruit. Bit of a random day and not my usual but stayed within syns.

Going to have lots of fruit and water today as did not drink enough yesterday either.
We did not make it to the engagement party last night as I wasn't really in the mood after yesterday so at least there wasn't any alcohol.

I hope everyone has got a good weekend planned. X

Thanks bexy, red day it was then as only as small jp. :) bruises have really come out, luckily I won't have my legs out for a while. ;-)

Food was good yesterday; went in to town with my mum yesterday afternoon but we had lunch before we went which I'm sure saved lots of syns. Got my little boy his first pair of little clarks shoes, they are so cute.

Food for yesterday

Breakfast: bowl of fruit, melon, strawberrys, blackberries, kiwi berries and grapes with onkon apple an mango ff yougart.

Lunch: ham and tomatoe sandwich (hexB) apple and banana.

Dinner: batcholars pasta n sauce mild cheese and broccoli (half a syn) made with milk (hexA) butter (1 syns) and lots of veg carrots, runner beans and broccoli.

We've got no food in so tea was a bit of a mix together of what we had, I was going to have breaded cod fillets that I have in the freezer with the veg but when I checked the syns I was shocked how high they are so had the pasta n sause instead.

2 bags (oops) of mini buttons 6 syns.

Total 7 and a half syns.

Going to mother in laws for lunch today so should be good, will have lots of veg and skip the roast potatoes. Will have a Yorkshire pud and gravy and syn them but not having any pudding. Weigh in tomorrow and I really want a good lose. Will probley have a walk this afternoon after lunch with our little one and our nephews. I've not really done much walking this week so that could be my down fall. Oh well we'll see. X

So food today not bad but pretty sure I'm over my syns;

Breakfast; scrambles eggs banana

Lunch; roast beef, lots of veg, carrots, peas, cauliflower, sprouts. Here's the bad bits.. Small yorkshire pud, Gravy, small amount of leeks in sauce and unfortunately there was butter on the new pots. Also... It gets worse... I had a tiny slice of apple strudel with a tiny bit of custard (it really was small).

Dinner; sandwich toasty (hexB) with cheese (hexA) and tomatoes.
Mullerlight fat free yougart.

Syns.. Unsure but I would say defo 15+

Weigh in tomorrow and I just hope I havnt ruined it today, was really hoping for a 3lb lose. X

I'm so chuffed, weighed yesterday and lost 3.5lbs. Really happy with that and feel like I'm back on track now. :)

Yesterday's food was a little relaxed, we had lunch out at wagamamas and had some chocolate in the evening so unsure on syns but right back on it today. I'm out tonight for a work leaving do, we are going to a curry house so going to avoid poppadoms, will probley have a dansak and syn it, boiled rice and I'll stay clear of the naan bread so hopefully should stay within syns. :) hoping for a 2lb loss this week but would be happy with 1.5lb.

Feeling so much better for being back on track. Hope everyone is having a good week. X

Oh good suggestion, are biryani's quite low in syns? You tend to find that you always go for the same thing so it is nice to try something new. Is it alot of rice coz I do try not to have to much rice, pasta etc coz it makes me sooo bloated. X

Ok so yesterday wasn't as good as I'd of hoped, I really need to work on still staying as much on plan when I go out. Also had some chocolate yesterday and had 1 poppadom at the curry house a chicken dansak and boiled rice. I did manage to stay away from the naan breads but just wished I hadn't had the chocolate in the afternoon. :-( oh well I'm drawing a line under it today and I'm straight back on it with lots of super speed foods this week and water. Also going to try and keep my syns to around 5 to make up for yesterday.

Going to have a good walk today to.

Here's to a good day everyone. X

Yay completely back on it today, I felt horribly bloated this morning and I don't want to feel like that, the chocolate and curry is so not worth it.
Food so far today has been good,

Breakfast; bowl of mixed fruit, melon, pineapple, grapes, strawberry a and blackberries with some onkon apple and mango ff yougart.

Lunch; ham and tomatoe sandwich 2 small wholemeal 400g loaf (hexB) mayo (1syn)
Banana and an apple

Dinner tonight will be fish, lots of veg and a couple of new pots

Will prob have a mini chic bar at 3 syns tonight or maybe an options hot chic instead. Trying to keep syns low. X

Dinner was yummy had cod, new potatoes and lots of veg, carrots, peas, cabbage and broccoli. Yum.

Just thinking now about how to spend a couple of syns as only had one so far. Although it'll be on chocolate.

It's strange coz I have always loved chocolate but only ever craved it when it was TOTM but since I had my little boy I just crave chocolate all the time, so I have been having a little mini chocolate bar (3 syns) most evenings to keep my cravings at bay but every now and then it rears its ugly head big time and I binge, just what happened yesterday. Oh well, got to learn to keep it under control. X

I had a lovely day today, I'm still on maternity leave and I just love spending time with my little boy he is so happy and he is learning so much everyday, he's crawling now and today I popped him in his cot while I got dressed and when I went back in he was standing up. I've just been sorting out with work going back so I start back at work first week of January, dreading it after being off for a year and really going to miss my boy. So I intend to make the most of this last bit of mat leave. And I'm so excited for his first Christmas. Have you had a good day? X

bexyboo said:
Oh how lovely for you. I bet he is a spooky one. Hehe.

Rubbish to going back to work though. :( what is it that you do?

My day was okay.. Work. Lol! Though was my short day yesterday.

x

I'm a nurse so a busy job and I'm so busy now I sometimes joke how I'm going to find the time to go back to work. It's amazing how you manage to fill your time. but I do love my job to.

I saw on your thread that you are just in the process of buying a new house, how exciting. When will you be moving? X

Oh cool. I looked into being a nurse but I don't have the qualifications. But I love my job now. Maybe one day though...

Hoping to move mid December. Solicitors sent out contracts yesterday so hoping to receive today and get them sent back either tomorrow or Saturday - though there is a lot to go through so it depends how much we get done tonight..

x

So yesterday was good, had a hot chocolate after dinner so milk hexA and I think total syns were 5. So pleased with that. Also had a good 45 min walk with my little boy.

Food today so far so good;

Breakfast; bowl of fruit, melon, pineapple, blackberrys, strawberrys and grapes with onkon apple an mango ff yougart.

Lunch; ham and tomatoe sandwich (hexB) 1 syn for mayo. Banana and satsuma.

My little boy is having a snooze now so I've sat down with a cuppa and a mini bag of buttons. I thought these were 3 syns but I think they are 4?!? Watching don't tell the bride, I love it... Sad I know. ;-)

So so far 5 syns. Don't really want to go many over that as trying to keep them low for a few days.
Chilli for tea tonight.. Yummy. X

bexyboo said:
Oh cool. I looked into being a nurse but I don't have the qualifications. But I love my job now. Maybe one day though...

Hoping to move mid December. Solicitors sent out contracts yesterday so hoping to receive today and get them sent back either tomorrow or Saturday - though there is a lot to go through so it depends how much we get done tonight..

x

I didn't have the qualifications either as I did rubbish at school but always wanted to be a nurse worked different rubbish jobs for a while and in the end I went back to college and got the qualifications then went to Uni, I'm glad I did it a bit later coz don't think I would of been ready when I was 18. What do you do?

Ooh how exciting, you'll hopfully be in for Christmas then, that'll be lovely. :) another nice first Christmas. Bet you can't wait. X

Back