Wedding countdown.. Need to feel good in my dress!! X

Mom they sound yum? Could you have one and syn it. Temptation is so hard. I couldn't eat lots of chocolate at the minute but I'm learning to have some will power and just have 1 mini one. I WILL RESIST!! Haha. X

So food good today and for tea I had SW chilli and rice, all free foods. :)

Had a cup of tea and a curly wurly afterwards... They are so yum and soooo worth 6 syns.

So total syns: 11

Slightly more than I wanted to have but so worth it. wish I knew how to get rid of these chocolate cravings.

I realised tonight that after Monday's weigh in I'm now actually just below my pre-pregnancy weight.. Yay!! I still had some to lose before pregnancy, but my TTC journey was a rollercoaster of emotions and stressful so just never quite got round to it. Oh well I'm going to do it now. :) Feeling really positive. X

Hi. I'm back from my holiday now so am popping in to see how you are doing. It looks like your doing really well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so big update as I've not been on here since Thursday. Unfortunately the diet went a little to pit from thursday because I woke up on Friday and could barely pick my son up had really sharp pains and spasm in my back so went to the physio and I had pulled a muscle in my shoulder that is the one you use for lifting, so that explained why I could barely lift my little boy, my arm felt a bit dead. So the MIL came over to help and FIL drove me to the physio and then I went back to there's for the afternoon so they could help with my DS. So food for friday;

Breakfast; banana
Lunch; cheese and tomato sandwich (hexA and B)

Then my OH was picking us up from his parents when he finished work and they offered us to stay for a Chinese which I felt guilty saying no coz they had helped all day so had a Chinese. :-( (did only have a little plate tho)

Saturday; arm felt a little better today.
Breakfast: bowl of fruit melon, blackberries, grapes, strawberrys with onkon ff yougart.
Lunch; I had a bag of carrot sticks ?? I can't remember what else at the min but it was good anyway.
Dinner: the brother and sister in law came for tea so I made a lasagne, all syn free except I did use a pre-bought white sauce on top (not sure on syns?) and salad. I had 1 potatoe wedge and a small slice of garlic bread. So would have probley around my total syns for the day maybe a little over. But then they had bought a box of mint matchmakers over and ended up eating a few of them!!!!! Mad at myself.
So unsure on syns for the day again.

Sunday:
Breakfast: banana
Lunch: jacket potatoe, cheese (hexA) and beans. Butter (1syn)
Dinner: my brothers and partners came over and we ordered in a curry... Eeek. Didn't really want one. I only had a chicken balti (and I didn't even eat half of it) and boiled rice, I stayed away from the naan bread.

So that's my weekend, all in all not good!
So weigh in yesterday morning and I lost half a pound. I really wanted to lose more this week but it's my own fault. Arm/shoulder is much today tho so that's good.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend.

It's loads better today thanks bexy. :) its really hard with social things and we have got alot this month, particulary a big girls night out on Friday, It's actually a fire man's full monty night which they do every year for charity and it's a fantastic lady's night. There is 11 of us going and there's a sit down meal and lots of alcohol, since having my DS I don't go out very often with the girls so I had decided a while ago that I was going to have a night of plan for this and hope if I was good all week and the rest of the weekend I might just STS?!? So that's what I'm aiming for this week. :)

Did you have a good weekend? I'm going to catch up with diarys later when my little boy has a sleep. X

That is going to be the challenge, Saturday hangover but I've got the lean bacon is ready and I'll have a bacon sandwich for breaky but keep it on plan. I'm thinking ahead. ;-) we are going to the theatre on Saturday so another busy weekend, it was ok last weekend coz people came over to ours but this weekend I'll be out for two nights, my OH is in on the Friday but my parents are babysitting Saturday, I feel guilty being out for two nights. X

Back