Wedding day set - 21st October!!!!

tashy100

Ruddy gone and done it now!!! Have set our wedding day for Sunday 21st October, venue and registrar booked.

Woohoo :D

Gonna set up a ticker to show how many days!!

Tasha

OH MY GOD hun congratulations that is fab!!!!

:character00250::character00250: :party0023:

Enjoy all the planning hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gen:D - will do.

Don't feel like I have too much to do though. We have both been married before and so are having a civil ceremony at a local hotel with family.

Want to be slim though and have redone my ticker to show 10stone goal. Weighed yesterday at 11/11.5 after a very heavy few days!!!

Have got two goals - my Mums 60th party on Sunday 29th July and then another 1 month before I get married. Want to be 11 stone by 29th and at goal 4 weeks before wedding.

Gonna stick to 1000 cals per day and see how I go!! Thats 11lbs in 3 weeks and then 14 lbs over the next 8 weeks - should be doable - if I stick to it!!!

Congratulations on setting the date:D

Your goals sound so achievable and I'm sure you will succeed and be a beautiful bride:p

Where abouts in Glos are you?

Hi Lenny

Thankyou:D

Am in Dursley - probably around 30 miles from you - 7 miles from Tetbury and 15 from Cirencester.

You look beautiful in your wedding pics and very slim!! Where did you get married?

Tasha

Huge Congrats!! My best buddy lives in Dursley btw :D

Hi Tasha,

We got married at Wyckhillhouse in Stow - a beautiful old manor house. But the photos were taken in our back garden as there was another "do" on that day at the manor house and we didn't want an audience for the photos.

Well - have booked the registrar and the venue. Bought the wedding rings and sent out the invitations. We are trying to stick to a budget of £5000 so will keep a tally on here!!!

Rings: £385
Invites and postage £20
Registrar fees £460

Have done well on diet this week and have lost 4.5lbs - woohoo!!!

Hope can keep going.

Wooooo congratulations on setting a date, thats fab news !!!
Good luck with getting the lbs off too.

Great news Tashy! Good luck on getting some more weight off, not that you need to, i bet!

BTW, whilst there's talk of Glos, i was born there, and lived near Minchinhampton until i was 11. I still have lots of family that way!

Hi,

Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials :cool:

How organised are you? :D

I'm getting married on the 13th October and my invites haven't been done, nor wedding rings or flowers :eek::rolleyes:

Booked the venue, registrar, have a list for the invites, and booked the hairdresser and photographer.

Am on the slimming world plan so not sure if i can lose the 3 and a half stone i would like by the wedding day :rolleyes:

Good Luck and happy wedding planning! :D

Happy planning tashy!! Looks like you're doing well with your weight loss, well done! How's all the plans coming together? :)

Hi Sunflowerbride

Thanks for asking!!

Things are going well. Booked venue and registrar, sent out invites and got rings - thats it so far. Want to lose another stone before I get a dress.

We are all a bit preoccupied here in Gloucestershire with the floods and water stoppages - looks like ours may go off tonight and they are saying 14 days before it will be restored - talk about pongy!!!!!! Still at least I am not flooded here - must count my blessings!!

Had a look at your diary earlier - you look stunning and it sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!

Tasha

Thanks Tasha, it really was a beautiful day - was perfect for us!

I was chatting to a friend of mine who had lost their water supply, she said that there are plenty of places where you can get water so it's not a huge problem, more mildly annoying in that everytime you want to wash your hands or just rinse a cup out or something you can't just turn a tap on! Hope you dont get flooded out and that you keep your water!

You're going quite well with all the planning! It's the fiddly things now - florist, photographer, cars (if you need them!), entertainment etc etc.. We got most of our suppliers recommended through our reception venue and they were super - might be worth you asking them if you dont know where to start?!

Ahh, enjoy the run up!! It flies by and it will be your wedding day before you know it!! :)

Been a bad few weeks food wise and managed to gain from 11/5 to 11/9.5:eek::(

Back to it this week, been cal counting so hope to lose a bit by Monday.

Will stick with it this time!

Hi Tashy

Firstly HUGE congrats on your engagement and the setting of the date - how exciting!!

Don't worry about your blip - i'm sure you'll do fine, you have enough time to get to where you want to be!

Take it easy and enjoy the arrangements.

Missed this post too - must have been having a brain-fart that week!!

Thanks WBMM!

Minchinhampton is lovely - small world isnt it!:D

Great news Tashy! Good luck on getting some more weight off, not that you need to, i bet!

BTW, whilst there's talk of Glos, i was born there, and lived near Minchinhampton until i was 11. I still have lots of family that way!

And this one - doh doh doh:eek:

Thanks Maria - how are your plans coming on - not far away now are we!!

Hi,

Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials :cool:

How organised are you? :D

I'm getting married on the 13th October and my invites haven't been done, nor wedding rings or flowers :eek::rolleyes:

Booked the venue, registrar, have a list for the invites, and booked the hairdresser and photographer.

Am on the slimming world plan so not sure if i can lose the 3 and a half stone i would like by the wedding day :rolleyes:

Good Luck and happy wedding planning! :D

Back