Wedding day set - 21st October!!!!

Happy planning tashy!! Looks like you're doing well with your weight loss, well done! How's all the plans coming together? :)

Thanks SFB.

Was doing well :eek:

Dont feel have done much planning really. This is a second wedding and quite small. Need to chose our music and vows this weekend - seem to be leaving things to the last minute!!

Managed to lose 1.5lbs this week - which considering the weekend I've just had doesnt seem bad :eek:!

First week August +3.5
Second week August -1.5

Hi Tashy, congrats on the weight loss this week, not long to go now. How's everything coming along?

Okay I think!!!! Got the reception booked and invites out. Currently trying to arrange honeymoon (with my 2 kids in tow!!).

Have to sort soon:

Dress, photos, hair, flowers, music, son, daughters and H2B outfits!!!

Better get my @rse in gear!!!

What about you?

lol i've organised everything more or lessjust need to lose all this weight and pay people, hopefully flowers will be ordered next week and then that just leaves little things like favour contents and rest of bridal party pressies and making the invites lol.

Where abouts are you thinking of going for your honeymoon? We're going to the maldives for 2 weeks. How old are your kiddies?

My kids are 11 and 8.

We are hoping to go to Gran Canaria - trying to find a lovely hotel that has interconnecting rooms is proving to be a real nightmare though and we dont feel like sharing a room - not on our honeymoon:p:p!!

The Maldives is wonderful - I went there for my first honeymoon :rolleyes: - and that was 13 years ago - I know it is even better now with better facilities and accommodation.

You will have an absolute ball!!

Aww that sounds lovely, how old are your kids?

I'm very excited about the maldives but it'll be even better if i can wear a bikini lol

Yeah - I aim for a bikini too!!!!!

Lost 2lbs this week - after a pretty heavy weekend. If I could nip these weekends in the bud I reckon I would really be on track :(

Have almost booked honeymoon - just waiting for confirmation on connecting room availablility. Going to Gran Canaria, Maspalomas the hotel is right on the beach next to the sand-dunes!!

Cant wait!!

Have amended my ticker to show intermediate goal of 11 stone. To get there would be my lowest in over 2 years!!!!

Last edited:
Hiya Tash, hows it going? And dont knock the weight loss a loss is a loss!!!! You're doing fab!!!! Did you get the honeymoon booked in the end? xx

Thankyou!!! Not sure why I am finding it so hard to be motivated to get the last stone off - still - never mind!!!!

Yes - have booked honeymoon - am paying the balance today!!! We are SOOOO excited. Cant wait - great hotel - right on the beach. Only fly in ointment is that they wont guarantee interconnecting rooms - we have to wait and see if they have them when we arrive.

So I might end up sleeping with my daughter and my new husband with my son!!!!!!!!!!

On our honeymoon :eek:

Still - we reckoned that we really wanted that hotel and we wouldnt have been happy without the kids.

What about you - how are things going?

Hi Tashy,

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding:character00250:

You seem to have everything well organised:)

Well done on your 2lbs. off this week:party0019:

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou Mini:)

Am so fed up :( gained 3lbs this week and I have no idea why? Have not been eating loads and have been running everyday. Only thing different is that I am slightly anaemic and have been taking iron since Thursday. Does that cause fluid retention?

So, so bummed :(:(:(

Going to eat just fruit today and no iron

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for Sunday Tash.:D

I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy a very long and happy future together.

ah I love weddings:p

Tash good luck for Sunday arghhh only 5 days away how exciting i hope you both have a fabulous day!!!!!

All the best for tomorrow hunny hope its every bit as magical as you hope it to be and you're gonna look stunning!!!!

Had a wonderful wonderful day - went soooo quickly!!!. Had a fantastic honeymoon with husband and kids!!!!

Weather on the day was fantastic and couldnt have wished for a better time. Cant put it into words really.

Want to put some pics on here but dont know how?

Can anyone help??

Oh Tash! You look gorgeous!

So slim too!!

Back