Wedding diary!!!

hutchie

Ok folks ive decided I'm gonna start a food diary to help me keep on track for my wedding! I'm getting married in 6 months! I'd like to reach goal in 5 months (July) though and maintain for the month!
I'm new to sw and will be weighing in every Thursday!
Starting weight: 147lbs
Goal weight: 119lbs
Going to yamamori for lunch today so will keep the rest of the day extra healthy!!
Countdown is on!

Weight lost: 0lbs

Hi hutchie...im a may bride!

I would like to lose a stone but havnt been able to get focused yet!

Good luck on your first sw day!

Aw thanks Beckie!! You'll easily lose a stone by may!! That's loadsa time! Only bout 3lbs a month you need to lose :)
Good luck too!! :)

Agh I'm so annoyed with myself :( I've been chopping and changing between sw and bmr cals (1455) and only weighing once weekly. I'm so disappointed but I knew I hadn't been good this week :( its Tom next week so I'm hoping it's that but I'm gonna go back to 1200 net cals now (what worked for me last year before I started on stupid meds!) and I'm gonna weigh in twice weekly so I can be more accountable for what I'm eating. Weighing in again on Saturday so fingers crossed. 147.6lbs today...aiming for 145ish lbs on Saturday as hoping it just water retention!!!

I know, I'm confused with all the chopping and changing too so as of this morning I'm doing sw 100% and no cal counting!!! I'm still 147.6lbs so hoping for a loss by Wednesday! Gonna try weigh twice a week!
How are you getting on??
X

Your best sticking to sw! Im getting on ok..i just need to start exercising! I do have bad days where i binge. I ate a whole bag of mini eggs last night..oops! Just kept my syns low today so try not to feel guilty.
Im keeping something on me that reminds me of our wedding ( a shell as we are getting married abroad) everytime i want to binge i look at the shell and it reminds me why im doing it. Try it with a cut of ribbon or a flower etc

That's a really good idea! Must do that with a ribbon :) have never stuck to lent so have decided that this is the year I'm going I do it!
Giving up diet coke (I'm such an addict!) and sticking to plan 100%! I really need to get calories outta my head! Some days that I've stuck to plan and then worked out the cals, I might of had 1500 and then I think that's loads so I binge!! I know it's so ridiculous but I can't help it! So I'm gonna try my best to completely focus on this plan and try to forget about the calories!!! :)

Try get calories out and syns in! Remember by using extra lean meat, frylite etc you are cutting out lots of calories anyway!

I agree stick with sw as you are just making it harder on yourself trying to get your head round two!!! Good thing about sw is you can "binge" on free food when feeling low so never feel hungry. I have done ww and have switched to sw as was fed up of forever feeling hungry. Good luck and there are some fab recipes on here to help too x

Back