Wedding dress diet begins now

I too am doing a wedding dress diet. I bought a dress off the sale rail. Before I knew about this diet and it is going to be huge on me. I have foned the.shop back twice to ensure they can definatly adjust it right in and apparent they can. I jus hope it looks alright. If not I will need a new dress lol... Good luck everyone :) xxx

Another one here on the wedding dress diet! Big day is July, dress is a size 10 and I'm currently a size 14 so I've got a bit to shift. I lost 16lbs in 4 weeks on exante before Xmas but I put it all back on over Xmas :-( hope I can do it properly this time! X

Hi I'm also on the wedding diet, mine is on the 12th may and I haven't even got a dress at the mo. Finding the diet really hard and can't seem to get over the 5 days at a time. I've also done LL and cd but finding this really hard. Stated mon but had some thoast and chips on fri, got on scale this morning and I'm 4pounds heavier!!!! I feel so crap! I started a couple of treads about wedding on here but no one ever write on it, makes it really hard. So come on brides let's do it together! X

What you don't want to do is get to your wedding and regret not doing it. Or yearsb down the line hate your photos because uv knew u could have been slimmer x

Thanks girl, I know you right I need to go look at dresses I think that will get my butt in gear x

Not a happy person today - other half just told me we don't have funds (that he said he would save for) for a honeymoon. Am totally gutted and just can't stop crying.

My wedding is to a small budget and I had cone to terms with the fact i was never going to get the dream wedding. But to now know that we won't even get away for even one night has really upset me.

Just want to drink away my tears right now - water is not cutting it.

Oh bless you x
Couldn't family / friends club together for a night in a hotel. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't want to ask for cash from people.

Since out budget was so small we are already doing something different- an afternoon disco and buffet for 70 followed by 13 for a private dining dinner. To which my brother and wife and sister and husband have said they won't come.

The whole thing feels like a complete joke.

Our finances can't take the hit of a loan for after the wedding either as we will be paying back the rings (on 0% interest) and paying back my parents for their loan.

Am so mad at him right now.

I'm on the partly a wedding dress diet but only need to lose a stone to fit into it by April, but my goal is to lose 10st this year in total.
In regards to budget i can understand how hard that is, we're working to a budget of less than 500 quid and have minimalised our wedding soo much it was really dragging me down...but getting most of my bits from ebay lol x

bella1980 said:

Since out budget was so small we are already doing something different- an afternoon disco and buffet for 70 followed by 13 for a private dining dinner. To which my brother and wife and sister and husband have said they won't come.

Our finances can't take the hit of a loan for after the wedding either as we will be paying back the rings (on 0% interest) and paying back my parents for their loan.

Fingers crossed you can sort something out. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those are great results Bella! I have started Total solution as of today and I am finding it difficult already to be honest....You have done brilliant so far and the loss has actually inspired me to pull through today 100%!

I know how you feel, we are Money saving where ever we can and also prob won't be able to go away. The only way we will will be if we get wedding gifts of money. Chin up and put the bottle down it's so not worth it xxx

hi i am on exante for my wedding in august, i am yet to buy my dress looking this week, hoping to loose 2 stone before big day :)

Hi I'm on day 3of my diet and I have plenty of time to fit into a wedding dress as I get married in April next year but I am a BM for OH sister in sept and all her other BM are supper skinny so alot of work to do till then I'm doing the WS as I have done the TS but found it really hard

I really hope that you get something sorted out :) ..Try not stress too much, it will only upset you more :hug99:
I too am exante-ing for my wedding, luckily I have a bit of time yet, my wedding isn't until May 2013. I would like to have most of the weight off by this summer though, I would like to start shopping for my dress then! :)

Have come to terms and plan to get a loan to cover so all will be sorted.

Have fallen off the 100% wagon, although not too badly so have to restart 100% tomorrow!

Back