Wedding Dress Horror

mitten

The old me is coming back
Good Morning All,

Well, had a horrible horrible weekend! I am nearly relived to be back in work and away from it all. Being on this diet at weekends is just so depressing! I was in my boyf’s house for the weekend and felt so miserable sitting in on Friday night watching everyone guzzling wine and beer and eating. I was like a witch I was in the worst mood. Do others find this diet hard as h*ll to deal with at weekends?

Then the worst of all, Saturday, I had my first dress fitting. The dress wouldn’t even come up over my hips. I burst into tears as soon as I got out of the shop and was inconsolable. I knew the dress wouldn’t fit – I was 13 stone trying it on on Saturday and just under 11 when I bought it. So why would it? But still..a little bit of me hoped it would just be a bit tight, not that it actually got stuck on my hips!

So, I am going back in 5 weeks time again to see how it is. I need to have 1.5 stone off by then and my hen is this weekend, Girls, I am stressed out to the max about this and having trouble sleeping etc – I can’t believe it.

The only good thing is that I kept to the plan 100% - didn’t crack under the stress or anything so that’s one positive and I seem to have another 2lbs off.

Sorry for the miserable post but one sad Mitten here!!!

Chin up Mitten! You've kept to the plan 100% so that's a really positive thing. Well done with the 2lbs off, every 2lbs is closer to that dress fitting you perfectly.

Good Luck & hope you have a fun hen night

Aww Mitten, sounds like you had a really cr@ppy time, but you got through it. You know what you need to do to get back into your dress, and you have the time and the means to do it :hug99: Now go get em girl!

Good on ya girl... you have this diet well under control... your dress fitting sounds like something that would send most into an eating frenzy... but nope you took it on the chin and carried on... Well done you!!!!

As DQ has said you have the means to do it now so you go get them hun... and in 5 weeks you will see a huge difference!!!!!!!

Have a great hen night hun xxx

Well done on not letting this upset you into eating, that is amazingly strong willpower you have there. The type of will power needed to get to your goal and into that dress of yours.
I am sure you will do it hun x

Thanks so much you guys – it really was a horrific embarrassing humiliating experience and I was tempted to stuff myself after wards but I just though “ Hang on, stuffing my face is what has got me here so no, I won’t”. Still knocked me for 6 though and I can still remember how upset I was. Going to enjoy my hen in moderation and Sunday morning get straight back on the shakes!

xxx

Try not to worry about the weekend, you can get through it no bother at all.
If you're going to eat and drink this weekend, take care esp after SS-ing.

Try not to beat yourself up too much, 5 weeks is ages of time in CD terms, you'll soon get that stone and a half off.

K xxx

Good luck, i am sure the dress will fit you in no time. i am going to phone about my 1st dress fitting on wedensday, hoping dress will nearly fit me.

You'll do it! Course you will and then you will be a happy little bride and everything will have been worth it. All you have to do is keep doing what you are doing! No Probs!

Best of luck.

Back