Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Oh wow can't wait till I am that? What did you start at? How long did it take you? I've for 5 weeks till a planned break really hoping to be in the 11s by then, then re-start on the 16th March for 2 wks then planned weekend off then a clear run till 20th April I wish I started sooner kicking myself now for not sticking with it last August! But I was suffering from post natal depression so something has to give ha! :) xx

I started at 14st 9lbs so 3 stone lost since I started on 4th Nov. I have had several breaks too so not as good as it could have been but I'm happy its going the right way x

I started at 14st 9lbs so 3 stone lost since I started on 4th Nov. I have had several breaks too so not as good as it could have been but I'm happy its going the right way x

That's brilliant I do remember you starting around November I started at the end of November and have lost 2 stone 5lbs hoping for a couple of pounds to get me to 2.7lbs this Friday! You've don't brilliant I started at 15.5 :-( but like you had a few blips and planned time off so fingers crossed nothing should be getting in my way now for the next 5 weeks :) well done you xx

Hi all been lovely chatting to you all and I will miss you all loads just wanted to say bye :)

Good lunch with your losses everyone all the very best for the future!

Admin or scarlight who ever it is that deletes diaries can you remove mine! Thanks

Oh no, sorry to see you go. Good luck on your journey and your wedding, and thanks for all the support and tips you've given xx x xx

Back