Wedding in 2012!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Miss_want2bsize12, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Hi there! I recently posted in slimming world section to say I'd started slimming world- but to be honest it is too slow for my liking when I have 5 and half stone to loose by febuary 2012! For a cousins wedding!! Eeek!! So I'm starting a VLCD on eBay called ********. It's claiming to have same results as lipotrim and lighterlife- a stone a month! So I'm hoping to get down to 11st by feb! I'm currently 16 st 10lbs and not happy in my skin at all! I hate my reflection!! :( ... I've read reviews on eBay about ********- seems very positive! So fingers crossed!! Any tips or advice is highly appreciated x x love Sadiah. Ps: I'm 22 years old . Mum of 2 and I feel 50 + !!! because of my weight ...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Id be very way of anything you buy on ebay

You could be doing a 'regular' vlcd though and lose those 5 stone way before the wedding, just be careful what youre buying. Ebay diets arent regulated, you could be buying anything
  4. Yes I have thought about that actually! But quite a few of my friends seemed to have done this successfully :) what are the other regular VLCD diets? Something affordable as I'm quite desperate to be 11st by feb! Any suggestions would be great x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
  5. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I think Exante is affordable - 100 a month and a fiver for delivery - you get a months supply.

It's good value, £26 a week which there is no way you would pay as little per week on food.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  6. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    slim & save also good £99 and free delivery for 1 months and good choice of flavours exante looks like has a good range of flavours too
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.